over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plans for your next bulking cycle…?

Interesting with the Lantus, you would continue this throughout the 24 weeks without break yea? I was considering something similar, with a 1 week low dose and low carb DNP cycle smack in the middle. Not sure if you are looking for opinions but please don't swap out your EQ at week 13 for Mast E. Add Mast E if you like but EQ belongs in a long blast like yours, ran the entire duration. Hell consider bumping the EQ dose at week 11.

I am hoping to push into a new set point this Winter.

EQ 2500mg
Test E/C 2000mg and build to 3000mg (I dont really care for Test E but Sust has been brutal with pip lately)
24iu HGH 3x a week
75mcg T3

Some Test PP might find its way in there too just for some short ester action. Cut with a little GSE if I have room in the barrels.
Have u been using that HGH dosing? When do u pin the 24iu and what's the logic behind it?

Have u been using that HGH dosing? When do u pin the 24iu and what's the logic behind it?
I worked my way up the last few weeks to 20iu 3x a week. This same HGH I couldnt run at a low dose everyday before, side effects, primarily severe CTS and bloat.

I did a stent of Meditropes about 3 years ago at 5 to 10iu a day and within several weeks i had loss function of half my left hand, numb from fingers to elbow.

The 3x a week is letting me run the HGH with very minimal side effects. That is my only reasoning for this approach personally. That said there are other reasons people chose to dose 3x a week or EOD, primarily focused are not desensitizing to the effects of HGH. Plenty of people using this approach, just have to search around a bit.

I worked my way up the last few weeks to 20iu 3x a week. This same HGH I couldnt run at a low dose everyday before, side effects, primarily severe CTS and bloat.

I did a stent of Meditropes about 3 years ago at 5 to 10iu a day and within several weeks i had loss function of half my left hand, numb from fingers to elbow.

The 3x a week is letting me run the HGH with very minimal side effects. That is my only reasoning for this approach personally. That said there are other reasons people chose to dose 3x a week or EOD, primarily focused are not desensitizing to the effects of HGH. Plenty of people using this approach, just have to search around a bit.

You dont experience tiredness after such a large HGH dosage the next day?

You dont experience tiredness after such a large HGH dosage the next day?

I think its really important that people be honest when they discuss higher dosing protocols and give all the information when asked, not hide. No different then when a natural asks me what supplements, diet or training I use. I always tell them without disclosing too much that I am enhanced and they should have realistic expectations for themselves.

I have a ritalin prescripion, I take 20mg a day. Prescribed for an actual medical reason but I cant kid myself that it helps with the HGH lethargy, which to answer your question no I have zero issue with. Though, from the research I did, it seemed a lot of guys did not have lethargy issues with this approach.

I also work a remote job.

I am dosing all 20iu at once in AM before training, where as I saw most others prefer to split it in half AM/PM.

Interesting with the Lantus, you would continue this throughout the 24 weeks without break yea? I was considering something similar, with a 1 week low dose and low carb DNP cycle smack in the middle. Not sure if you are looking for opinions but please don't swap out your EQ at week 13 for Mast E. Add Mast E if you like but EQ belongs in a long blast like yours, ran the entire duration. Hell consider bumping the EQ dose at week 11.

EQ 2500mg
Test E/C 2000mg and build to 3000mg (I dont really care for Test E but Sust has been brutal with pip lately)
24iu HGH 3x a week
75mcg T3

Some Test PP might find its way in there too just for some short ester action. Cut with a little GSE if I have room in the barrels.
Yeah about half way through I am going to do a 2 weeks dnp run with no slin and Keto.

2:1 of Test:Mast, after my gyno surgery. Plan to just keep going up every time I stall, breaks will be short and unplanned. Will be gaining for the next 8-10 months. Starting at 500:250. GH at 2-4iu, anymore puts me to sleep. Slin used as a recovery tool, I'm generally very active and always tired.
Pulse orals on/off, usually can't do longer than a week at a time, between lethargy, puffy nipples, and blown out appetite lol

Every ’cycle’ is essentially the same. The only difference is diet and a higher Tren dose, lower test dose, less GH and insulin. Drol and Proviron stays

’bulk’
1800 test & 50-100 tren A m/w/f
150-200/day Anadrol
50mg Proviron
whatever GH I want to afford, 10,20.. go with whatever insulin to keep BG <120

proviron is only there for sex drive

I was planning on
Test 750
Eq 600
Npp 350 or tren a 150, cant decide, npp sometimes give me depression but i like it for joints and lifting weights much easier.

Direct has a mass blend I've been wanting to try 250ND, 250 Tren E, 200 Test E per ml. Prob use that along side some extra test & NPP.

Test E: 500-700/wk
ND: 250/wk
Tren E: 250/wk
NPP: 200/wk

EQ 2500mg
24iu HGH 3x a week
75mcg T3

Stats?

i will probably try to work up to 300 test 300 primo 200 npp or 300 test 250 primo 100 tren hex this summer.
compared to some dosages here this might sound pretty low. But i have a genetic cardiomyopathy and had immense heart issues in 2021.
(some might remember)
good thing, since then i had no more incidents and i can still "bodybuild". Ejection Fraction is not good but also not terrible (last time 40%, compared to beginning of 2021 when it was 16). The bootload of pharmaceuticals help but on the other side also give additional challenges (the 3 different diuretics for example, i have to be extremely cautious about my joints)
last winter i already ran 250 test 100npp 200primo and it had no negative effects on my EF (my appointment was at week 12 of 15 weeks, so should show the reality).
I just have to be careful about water retention and heart rate. Blood pressure is no issue since its too low due to all the heart medications

Every ’cycle’ is essentially the same. The only difference is diet and a higher Tren dose, lower test dose, less GH and insulin. Drol and Proviron stays

’bulk’
1800 test & 50-100 tren A m/w/f
150-200/day Anadrol
50mg Proviron
whatever GH I want to afford, 10,20.. go with whatever insulin to keep BG <120

proviron is only there for sex drive
The 150-200mg of Drol the whole duration of the bulk?

6'2 252lbs 12-13% this morning. Not 100% on the height, last 10 years I have been 6'1 but the 2 years off the gym put me back up to 6'2 (I was 6'2 and some change before weightlifting). I think its temporary unfortunately.

Been back in the gym for 6 weeks now after being out since Feb 2021. Thats around the time 10iu ED meditropes (might have been 12iu, they were mauves and I was doing a full vial daily) bit me with sides alongside a high dose of Tren, ended just over 270 at 10-12%. Intend to be back at those stats by end of August and then take several weeks off before building into the winter blast I posted. This is the first time I have been able to take Testosterone over 150mg a week.

Almost got back up and running last Feb but ended up moving across the country, then back, mom passed, etc.

Now I am going to get all sorts of shit for this, but I have a long torso and short legs for my height, and I have purposefully neglected legs the last 5-10 years, hitting them very infrequently for a few weeks at a time and then backing off for months. When I was younger my quads blew up on my first few cycles and it bothered me at the time. ^ my Feb 2021 end stats are without wheels. Changing that now.

Next bulk is when I leave 230lbs behind and try to get in the 250lbs range.

High Day, 3x a week on lagging body parts, legs 2x and arms 1x
600g Carbs, 400g Protein >100g fat

Normal Day: All other training days
400g carbs, 400g protein, >100g fat

Low Day: Rest Days
200g carbs, 400g protein, >100g fat

AAS:
Test E 1,500
Bold C 1,500
NPP 700
Tren E 100mg (maybe, undecided, depends on if it effects my sleep at the low dose)
Anadrol 50mg daily

HGH and Insulin:
First time using insulin, super excited

10iu generic hgh a day
Novolog pre and post workout, none on rest days
Lantus on high carb days
IGF-LR3 (need to research more, also depends on budget)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws