over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plans for your next bulking cycle…?

At your age u have a lot of balls running cycles like that!
I guess I do. I do look after my health. I have a private physician. He's costly but only takes so many patients. He knows everything. I see him twice a year. Last visit full blood panel high hematocrit I have standing order for therapeutic blood draw. Liver values just slightly off. Cholesterol is extremely bad. Currently I'm on a statin. Kidney values always perfect. I have had many ultra sounds on liver and last time I had an endoscopy which showed a perfect liver and pancreas. At the same time I had an echocardiogram heart normal size. I'm always relieved after I visit as I know I red line it. So far all major systems are a go. I never have gotten gyno, acne and hair loss.

Trained tonight for the first time in over 6 months. It Fucking sucked hard lol. Iv been off aas completely for the entire duration of the layoff as well. Here come the gains. I weight the same as when I came off but a lil fluffier. I’m going with 100mg anadrol a day, 500-750 test, 400 Deca and 400 eq. I should blow up pretty quickly. I love the gains after a layoff from drugs or training

At what does do u find tbol effective? I was left wanting more out it when I ran it around 50mg a day I think it was
I run it at 100mg ed and see great results. I use it because dbol doesn't work for me, and anadrol gives me mystery gyno.

No Gh and insulin?
No giving Gh a break. Slin I haven't done in years. Gh I'll run 2iu night 2iu morning. No Tren also. I'm in a serious cut right now. I know Tren and Gh could move it along. I also know its not really needed to get peeled.

I run it at 100mg ed and see great results. I use it because dbol doesn't work for me, and anadrol gives me mystery gyno.
Yea ok I was thinking would need at least 80mg. Too costly imo. I like madol (phera) for my growing phase. Dbol has too much estrogen conversion that I don't want to manage and anadrol gives me gyno symptoms also and just hasn't performed for me the way it seems to for most.

No giving Gh a break. Slin I haven't done in years. Gh I'll run 2iu night 2iu morning. No Tren also. I'm in a serious cut right now. I know Tren and Gh could move it along. I also know its not really needed to get peeled.
After so many years I guess you know best what your body needs. Most important is that you feel good. Keep on going , do what makes you happy🙏🏻

People should be milking the most effective dosages possible, no? typically you progress your cycles as you get bigger.

You don’t come from the gecko running 2g test 3g EQ 1g Deca when you aren’t even a heavyweight yet. That’s not how things typically go.
that's a good theory, but why? why waste time? if you can afford to run a certain dose, why not? it's a fallacy that you need to increase the dose every cycle.

Nothing surprises me these days. I couldn't care less what people use and if you want to use more than you need go for it but I don't get the logic of some people. The argument that some guys need more is very true but I can guarantee so many people would actually feel better taking less and still look the same in the end. Again if you want to use 200mg tren per day or 300mg adrol do whatever you want. I just don't get why a guy who has not trained for 2 years and has been back in the gym since Feb is on over 5 grams of gear.

Some people say higher gear will get you there faster but that amount is just wasteful. Sure if you're huge and shredded and needing to grow more go for it but out of the gym for 2 years and not wanting to post a pic and you are taking that is not a good approach. I would recommend starting low and building up your dose as you improve.

I was always the guy on here (for years) arguing with the low dose preachers who would tell you x person is natural and try to make you feel guilty for taking over 750mg test and just posting bullshit doses but some guys are just wasting their money injecting the amounts they do.

I used to hate the fact people didn't want to post their real doses because of the preachers on here. I am not even a fan of asking guys to post pics when they post high doses like they have to justify their doses. Everyone's genetics are vastly different and some people simply don't look that good even when pushing everything. I actually love it when guys go for it and that includes running a good fucking cycle but at the same time some guys are just going about things in such a bad way and it's not needed and it usually just goes against them.

I just don't get why a guy who has not trained for 2 years and has been back in the gym since Feb is on over 5 grams of gear.

Sure if you're huge and shredded and needing to grow more go for it but out of the gym for 2 years and not wanting to post a pic and you are taking that is not a good approach. I would recommend starting low and building up your dose as you improve.

I was always the guy on here (for years) arguing with the low dose preachers who would tell you x person is natural and try to make you feel guilty for taking over 750mg test and just posting bullshit doses but some guys are just wasting their money injecting the amounts they do.

I actually love it when guys go for it and that includes running a good fucking cycle but at the same time some guys are just going about things in such a bad way and it's not needed and it usually just goes against them.

Oh Eliva...

I am not on 5 grams of gear, today. What reason do I have to post a pic? Do you see me preaching high doses? Am I selling a product that I need to back up? Am I dishing out advice that needs some proof for the pudding? My approach is working out just lovely at the moment, but I do appreciate your concern.

I am on 1175mg Test Sust, 1500mg EQ and 300mg Mast E = Smidge less then 3 Grams. I was about to bump the EQ up to 2250mg but decided not to over the weekend because honestly I am having fantastic results right now and increasing the EQ dose at the moment would be overkill. Mast E will go up to 600mg though, do I need to justify that for you or anyone else here? lol

It's a bodybuilding forum and it's a discussion on steroids. I am doing just that, discussing steroids and responding to the thread question of "Plans for your next bulking cycle".

I am 6'2 252lbs, I have been heavier and leaner before. Who are you to dictate the time frame in which I return to my previous peak point? Or the doses I use? Why does it bother you?

I get the message you are trying to lay out but you are directing it at the wrong person and making a lot of assumptions. Am I going to prove that to you? Respectfully, hell no lol.

Oh Eliva...

I am not on 5 grams of gear, today. What reason do I have to post a pic? Do you see me preaching high doses? Am I selling a product that I need to back up? Am I dishing out advice that needs some proof for the pudding? My approach is working out just lovely at the moment, but I do appreciate your concern.

I am on 1175mg Test Sust, 1500mg EQ and 300mg Mast E = Smidge less then 3 Grams. I was about to bump the EQ up to 2250mg but decided not to over the weekend because honestly I am having fantastic results right now and increasing the EQ dose at the moment would be overkill. Mast E will go up to 600mg though, do I need to justify that for you or anyone else here? lol

It's a bodybuilding forum and it's a discussion on steroids. I am doing just that, discussing steroids and responding to the thread question of "Plans for your next bulking cycle".

I am 6'2 252lbs, I have been heavier and leaner before. Who are you to dictate the time frame in which I return to my previous peak point? Or the doses I use? Why does it bother you?

I get the message you are trying to lay out but you are directing it at the wrong person and making a lot of assumptions. Am I going to prove that to you? Respectfully, hell no lol.
Would this be the “Sector” from Getbig?

Would this be the “Sector” from Getbig?

Sector from GH15. I was on Getbig for a few weeks 10 years ago.

We can all say what we want about GH15 and I would agree with most of it but there was a lot of knowledge and experience being shared on that board by its members up until a few years ago.

Oh Eliva...

That changes things then. I thought that was your blast now but I see in a later post you mentioned more details.

You missed my point I wasn't asking you to post a pic I was stating I don't usually agree when people ask for one after someone posts a big cycle like they have to validate their doses (someone asked for a pic earlier). Although when someone doesn't want to post a pic of their physique that is very telling as well. Who cares what someone looks like and as you state it's not like you are pushing anything on anyone and are merely telling the truth about your steroid usage.

I wasn't stating you were preaching high doses either. Everyone should be honest and you are so that is only good. It's much better telling everyone the truth then telling people you are using 1/4 of the doses you are actually taking. Plus who am I to say what is far too much. I have known some of the biggest abusers and everyone has the freedom to do what they want. Although some times I think people take far too many drugs and they would probably do better if they didn't use so much.

Your dosages don't bother me at all. I have done worse things for my health in one night than your planned blast so you have the wrong idea of my thinking. I am simply posting my thoughts when reading some of this dosage posts and in your case I do think it's excessive but you do you and I hope you get great results and if you ever post a log it will make good reading.

Sector from GH15. I was on Getbig for a few weeks 10 years ago.

We can all say what we want about GH15 and I would agree with most of it but there was a lot of knowledge and experience being shared on that board by its members up until a few years ago.
yeah idk, never been there, don’t know shit about it

all i know is here.
That changes things then. I thought that was your blast now but I see in a later post you mentioned more details.

You missed my point I wasn't asking you to post a pic I was stating I don't usually agree when people ask for one after someone posts a big cycle like they have to validate their doses (someone asked for a pic earlier). Although when someone doesn't want to post a pic of their physique that is very telling as well. Who cares what someone looks like as you state it's not like you are pushing anything on anyone and are merely telling the truth about your steroid usage.

I wasn't stating you were preaching high doses either. Everyone should be honest and you are so that is only good. It's much better telling everyone the truth and you're taking far too much then telling people you are using 1/4 of the doses you are usually taking. Plus who am I to say what is far too much. I have known some of the big abusers and everyone has the freedom to do what they want. Although some times I think people take far too many drugs and they would probably do better if they didn't use so much. Your dosages don't bother me at all. I have done worse things for my health in one night than your planned blast so you have the wrong idea of ,my thinking. I am simply posting my thought process when reading some of this dosage posts and in your case I do think it's excessive but you do you and I hope you get great results and if you ever post a log it will make good reading.
it was me. I asked for a pic because i was curious what a lad running that amount of gear looks like. i got an emoji for a reply and then ignored.

i really don’t see what the big fucking deal is with posting a picture of your physique. We have a few guys that post up all the time, some that are less frequent, and the rest never do.

yeah idk, never been there, don’t know shit about it

all i know is here.

it was me. I asked for a pic because i was curious what a lad running that amount of gear looks like. i got an emoji for a reply and then ignored.

i really don’t see what the big fucking deal is with posting a picture of your physique. We have a few guys that post up all the time, some that are less frequent, and the rest never do.

I totally agree.

I meant what I put in my last post that I don't think people need to validate their doses especially if they are not very active but I completely agree and to me if someone asks for a pic just post it. I don't expect everyone to look amazing and I couldn't care less if someone looks like shit. Everyone has a different opinion. Some guys are more private. I am all about being upfront and honest and that includes with what I look like. I have been on this forum for 15 years and I have posted some terrible pics of myself. Vets will know :D

So just like when guys say things like it's a bodybuilding forum and we talk about doses etc to me part of a bodybuilding forum is posting a pic so people know what you look like. If I posted on a car forum I would post a pic of my car. On a bodybuilding forum where I talk about my drugs, my diet, my training... I post a pic of what it has actually done to me. A pic tells a 1000 words.

I totally agree.

I meant what I put in my last post that I don't think people need to validate their doses especially if they are not very active but I completely agree and to me if someone asks for a pic just post it. I don't expect everyone to look amazing and I couldn't care less if someone looks like shit. Everyone has a different opinion. Some guys are more private. I am all about being upfront and honest and that includes with what I look like. I have been on this forum for 15 years and I have posted some terrible pics of myself. Vets will know :D Pics of my distended gut to show the bad reactions I have to certain foods. Pics of my shitty calves after years of abusing them in the gym.

So just like when guys say things like it's a bodybuilding forum and we talk about doses etc to me part of a bodybuilding forum is posting a pic so people know what you look like. If I posted on a car forum I would post a pic of my car. On a bodybuilding forum where I talk about my drugs, my diet, my training... I post a pic of what it has actually done to me. A pic tells a 1000 words.
Hell yes

i’m an extremely private person, and still i dont see the issue, it’s just not a big deal

like you say, it kinda goes with the territory

and if someone feels they look like shit, all the more reason to post up and get motivated

Trained tonight for the first time in over 6 months. It Fucking sucked hard lol. Iv been off aas completely for the entire duration of the layoff as well. Here come the gains. I weight the same as when I came off but a lil fluffier. I’m going with 100mg anadrol a day, 500-750 test, 400 Deca and 400 eq. I should blow up pretty quickly. I love the gains after a layoff from drugs or training
You are going to respond like crazy brother. Did your HPTA snap back at all?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws