over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PO BOX or HOUSE?

IronD

Newbies
What is safer a PO box or to your house when ordering through the mail?

neither..if they want you they'll get you anyways...

Jrflex10er said:
neither..if they want you they'll get you anyways...

truer words were never spoke...if you can get a pob without having to give id, then it's at least a bit better on your mind. But the above still holds true

PDFlifter3 said:
y not use a fake id to open the po box?

Once again, if they want you they will get you.......

They have been known to sit outside the post office and watch.

OMG... FYI

Bro take it from the guys who posted on this as well as me..

Most post offices have cameras so all ppl who come in and out of there are taped and recorded and those tapes are not reused they are kepted...

If they begin to suspect you are sending funds or recieving items of interest they will photocopy everything coming and going that has a name and addy on it...

They will not necassarilly "watch" you from a van but they will have all packages, boxes and envelopes documented and photographed...

Either way you do it you are at the curious eyes of your mail carrier and local post master..(they get a bonus when they turn you in for doing bad things like this)

if you are getting personal amounts your odds are greatly reduced but still there...

Fake names are a thing of the past and you can get into trouble my ATTEMPTING to defraud the gov't and that is a felony...

Just be careful use your addy since you can refuse a pacakge if you suspect something....once you go into a post office you've committed yourself unless you suspect trouble and turn it in right there to the post master and even then your probley in deep shit if it is not your first pacaake...

IF THEY WANT YOU THEY WILL SIT AND WAIT MANY MONTHS TO GET A SOLID AND FULL PROOF ARREST...a technolcality and a good lawyer can get you off if it is olny personal supply and even then you need a bit of cash and luck..

Yes if you get a hot package-fake ID will only add to charges. Just use your ID. Id use box-should prevent swat team from imposing a home raid.

have to agree with BBB here....

also, if you live in a small town with little or no crime you can't imagine the thrill it would be for a small-time police officer to bust you even with a personal amount of STEROIDS!!! STEROIDS!!! STEROIDS!!!

You might even have the distinct honor of getting your photo in the newspaper under a heading like "Local Man Busted In Huge Steroid Raid" "We arrested Joe Blow in possesion of 4 vials of STEROIDS and almost 40 STEROID pills!!!

It's getting rediculous.

Your Wrong...!

It would read like this....
STEROID KINGPIN...Steroid kingpin taken down after a years investigation...He was found to be in possesion of a huge amount of steroids and linked to Jose Conseco and Barry Bonds....He was caught with test and winstrol and could face up to 60 years if convicted...Then they perp your ass all over the front page...

Just have it delivered to your house...Use an international source....or don't use them at all.....

i have a much better idea of how thinsg work then i did 2 months ago.. if they want you, you can bet that they will watch you for months and you won't see it coming.. be careful is all i can say

For Personal use only, you feel its pretty safe??
If someone is distributing or helping friends out..thats when it can get sticky right?? or do you think it matters

it was always my understanding that a search warrant has to be obtained to open the package and they have to have a good reason, not just suspecion for them to get the judge to grant such. obviously bbb knows more than we do, care to share

Big_O said:
It would read like this....
STEROID KINGPIN...Steroid kingpin taken down after a years investigation...He was found to be in possesion of a huge amount of steroids and linked to Jose Conseco and Barry Bonds....He was caught with test and winstrol and could face up to 60 years if convicted...Then they perp your ass all over the front page...

Just have it delivered to your house...Use an international source....or don't use them at all.....
LMAO:D

edge250 said:
it was always my understanding that a search warrant has to be obtained to open the package and they have to have a good reason, not just suspecion for them to get the judge to grant such. obviously bbb knows more than we do, care to share
Here is the reality of the post office withholding a package... they may watch your deliveries coming and going for many months and they will photograph and track all pacakges..

they will at some point do a controled delivery or withhold it and send you a letter to come and get it... if they do that they are already on to you and it is best to get a lawyer ASAP.. Let your lawyer do all the talking.. DO NOT LIE TO THEM... just be polite and tell them you do not wish to answer anymore questions until you have your lawyer present...

They can get a search warrent and if they do get one to open the package they will get one to search your home as well... computers, reciepts, phone records, cars and books..everything is taken and usually kept long after they are doen with you and if your pulled over with gear in your car "they will" keep your car...

Bust are happening all over right now and it is not a good time to play the odds!!!!

Here is the reality of the post office withholding a package... they may watch your deliveries coming and going for many months and they will photograph and track all pacakges..

i dont get it........did you order from a hot source? they have to have a reason to be watching you and volume of mail isnt one of them. and if they photograph the package that does nothing to prove what is inside it, just speculation. i'm not doubting anything you say as you obviously went thru pure hell, i just dont understand where the tip off started in your situation

order the book...

"Legal Muscle" by attorney Rick Collins. any possible question u may have about steroids and the law is in that book. Isn't he a member on this board?

edge250 said:

i dont get it........did you order from a hot source? they have to have a reason to be watching you and volume of mail isnt one of them. and if they photograph the package that does nothing to prove what is inside it, just speculation. i'm not doubting anything you say as you obviously went thru pure hell, i just dont understand where the tip off started in your situation
My source was solid.. in a small town, very small town it is only guess work and since the truth of the situation is still weird but the "fact" is that someone pointed them in my direction,and to make that clear it was not anyone from this board,i am putting it behind me, thankfully, and moving on... they were indeed watching and recording for a long time that is what i do know...

They can hold a package for as long as they want with the PATRIOT ACT... if they do that it is a good bet they know more then you think and in my case had a book of info on my mail history to obtain a search warrent of po box, house ect.... if you give them consent to just open the with held box and a good lawyer is there it can stop there and you deal with that problem if you are a dick they can and will get a warrent to search everything you freakin own...

thats sucks dude. thats what i was wondering, someone tipped them off. i am glad you seem to be ok now

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131