over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Point of diminishing returns by drug

me 2

I can handle g's of tren and be good.
But 500mg eq makes me a paranoid lunatic :banghead:

Oh well EQ is a shit drug anyway.
I don't need it

Ya same here. Although really high tren makes me a sweaty mewss, lol. But with high EQ i lose hair, and my sex drive skyrockets. Combine that with the anxiety and i feel awful. It gets to the point where i feel like if i dont have sex like every 12 hours or so i get really panicky. Almost frantic. Its a really uncomfortable feeling

Is it a typo?

Got pictures?

Oops I ment 2100 a week lol. 300 a day. I didn't even read it. No one would be able to handle 21cc of tren ace a day unless there organs were all mechanic lol

One thing about doses. Don't go by what u hear others using. Go what ur blood work says. Personally I have ran 10 weeks of superdrol and another 10 at winnie 150 a day and drol at 300 a day and went to go get bloods. Liver was slightly elevated. Some guys would have been fucked. I did bloods on 100.150 and 300 tren ace a day. And my good cholesterol was the only thing that changed. 150 was a bit worse then 100. 300 was slightly worse then 150. My doctor never thought my dose had changed. And this was after 8 months of constant use. Know how drugs effect u personally. Get blood work done.

Last edited:
Oops I ment 2100 a week lol. 300 a day. I didn't even read it. No one would be able to handle 21cc of tren ace a day unless there organs were all mechanic lol

One thing about doses. Don't go by what u hear others using. Go what ur blood work says. Personally I have ran 10 weeks of superdrol and another 10 at winnie 150 a day and drol at 300 a day and went to go get bloods. Liver was slightly elevated. Some guys would have been fucked. I did bloods on 100.150 and 300 tren ace a day. And my good cholesterol was the only thing that changed. 150 was a bit worse then 100. 300 was slightly worse then 150. My doctor never thought my dose had changed. And this was after 8 months of constant use. Know how drugs effect u personally. Get blood work done.

And he saves himself ;)

Ya same here. Although really high tren makes me a sweaty mewss, lol. But with high EQ i lose hair, and my sex drive skyrockets. Combine that with the anxiety and i feel awful. It gets to the point where i feel like if i dont have sex like every 12 hours or so i get really panicky. Almost frantic. Its a really uncomfortable feeling

I don't understand I thought eq does NOT convert to dht and so is best drug for guys with hairloss concerns....?
i am losing hair but don't care. i rock the Jason Stathom look:D but i always heard guys using eq cuz was not dht probs...
-F2S

I don't understand I thought eq does NOT convert to dht and so is best drug for guys with hairloss concerns....?
i am losing hair but don't care. i rock the Jason Stathom look:D but i always heard guys using eq cuz was not dht probs...
-F2S

It does not convert to DHT, it converts to dihydroboldenone throught the 5 alpha reductase enzyme...which can also cause hairloss.

Last edited:
From my experience these are a few that I have noted.

trenbolone at 700 mg was no better than 500mg, only more sides.

Testosterone seems to only get better each time I increase it.

Winstrol at 50 mg is the same as 100 and even 150.

Superdrol 20mg tops, 30 + just adds more sides

It varys from person to person, but your point here is very helpful for some common people. more tren, more sides;more test, more gains

you do realize that there's a lot more to health than liver and cholesterol values...right?

blood work is just a piece of the puzzle

you do realize that there's a lot more to health than liver and cholesterol values...right?

Those are the two of the things I actually don't pay too much attention to when I get my bloodwork back.

The tests I worry most about

blood pressure
resting heart rate
CRP
Lpa
Homocysteine
hematocrit/hemoglobin
echocardiograms

The rest I'll look at after I find out those results first.

Last edited:
hes getting bashed for his stupidity......

:cool:

Well based on how many likes your post got, it looks like everyone wants people to lie about their doses, since bashing it is what encourages dishonesty. To each their own, I guess. I'm outnumbered.

Obviously But the biggest impact which orals cause is liver and the biggest most concerning factor or tren would be cholesterol and kidneys. Especially on long term use. Cholesterol was the only thing outta wacks during this run. Which is why I mentioned it.

Well based on how many likes your post got, it looks like everyone wants people to lie about their doses, since bashing it is what encourages dishonesty. To each their own, I guess. I'm outnumbered.

Exactly everyone lies about there dose. But most people get Into this sport have self esteem issues to begin with and are generally small people. They don't want to be judged. Let them be. I'll share my experiences and people can learn for themselves. Instead of reading what people post on the Internet.

And I'm not saying u can't build a great physique or even a pro physique on low doses. If you can your very lucky. Some people need more. Some people take more and benefit from it. Some people run crazy doses and don't get shit from it. Depends on ur genetics. Try it and learn. Just don't make the same mistake twice

Exactly everyone lies about there dose. But most people get Into this sport have self esteem issues to begin with and are generally small people. They don't want to be judged. Let them be. I'll share my experiences and people can learn for themselves. Instead of reading what people post on the Internet.

And I'm not saying u can't build a great physique or even a pro physique on low doses. If you can your very lucky. Some people need more. Some people take more and benefit from it. Some people run crazy doses and don't get shit from it. Depends on ur genetics. Try it and learn. Just don't make the same mistake twice

I might the only one here but I appreciate the honesty. I also just assumed 2100g per day was a typo and that you meant per week.

can you describe with few words the results from high doses of
-tren
-eq
-halo
-anavar
-methyltren

High dose tren-just brings in better level of conditioning. Constantly flat tho. Needs insulin and lots of carbs. Don't expect to gain a pound on this dose. Recomp is amazing tho.

Eq-fullness and tight. Very 3d looking. Posing u look great due to how thick ur blood is lol. But sex drive dies and you don't want to even think about it. Makes u awkward aswell I found.

Halo-just pissed off. At 80 it feels like halo should. Even at mega tren dose I don't get aggression only halo does this at a high dose

Anavar- very tight and full amazing pumps. Very good at shrinking the midsection especially if u have any offseason build up on the intestines.

Methyltren- best dieting drug ever. You honestly don't need to run any other drug while running methyltren. Any other drug will take away from the look of methyltren. U stay hard and full even on low low carbs. You loose desire for sex tho

All Test E (would be the same for test C or sustanon too, I'm sure) in mg/week:

From 0 to 250 - noticeable different
From 0 to 500 - huge difference
From 250 to 500 - big difference
From 500 to 600 - not noticeable
From 500 to 750 - difference but not as big as 0-500
From 500 to 1000 - noticeable, pretty big difference
From 750 to 1000 - difference but getting less
From 1000 to 1200 - can't tell the difference

Oh and EQ: couldn't tell much of a difference from 600 to 800/900. 600 is probably the point of diminishing returns, and enough for most purposes.

From my experience these are a few that I have noted.

trenbolone at 700 mg was no better than 500mg, only more sides.

Testosterone seems to only get better each time I increase it.

Winstrol at 50 mg is the same as 100 and even 150.

Superdrol 20mg tops, 30 + just adds more sides

In my experience, 30 mg of SD did produce better results than 20 mg/day, but 40 mg/day did not. Of course, we all respond differently.

-F2S

Any steroid can attach to androgen receptors in the scalp and cause hair loss. Some are worse than others, but all have the potential to stimulate hair loss. EQ can be very problematic in this regard for a lot of guys, but for some others it isn't too bad. Hair loss is a very individual thing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131