over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible infection but weird ...help

He's calling out slice not u bro

Gotchu..... Ppl like to talk Shit. I'm just trying to get answers. It shouldn't even matter we are soposed to help one another

Please show us what you look like.

why should I post a pic? lol.. I wasn't calling him out or anything... you can't deny that in the first pictures he posted, he has no discernible muscle mass.

as it turns out.. it's just the quality of the pictures.

I remember a guy posted here about his friend who didn't lift, rather sat around on his ass playing video games (was a skinny dude). the friend wanted to get big, so he bought some steroids, and injected an entire vial of deca into his bicep LOL... I thought we might have something similar on our hands, that's all.

ill post a picture don't you worry... as for right now tho I can barely walk

Try using slin pins with multiple 1/2 cc injections .I myself would rather have little or no discomfort than a really sore and unusable arm. I did a similar "bad pin" in my inner tri last year and took a week of antibiotics to clear it up.

Try using slin pins with multiple 1/2 cc injections .I myself would rather have little or no discomfort than a really sore and unusable arm. I did a similar "bad pin" in my inner tri last year and took a week of antibiotics to clear it up.
What anti biotic did u take.?

What anti biotic did u take.?

want real advice.
what I told you is true.

don't listen to people saying use slin pins, I went into pretty good detail on how to do site injects with pictures in my thread in the sponsor section.

stop reusing needles. very simple.

if you have an infection you would know, it would be hot and red and swollen and sore.

it could be all of those things but not be an infection too but you would know in a day or so.

learning to site inject HURTS, you will fuck up plenty, if you get it right it helps and it looks good.

here, read the old article I posted a link to and we go through how and where to stick tri's, bi's and delts.

have fun!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/118862-new-sponsor-veteran-supplies-62.html

want real advice.
what I told you is true.

don't listen to people saying use slin pins, I went into pretty good detail on how to do site injects with pictures in my thread in the sponsor section.

stop reusing needles. very simple.

if you have an infection you would know, it would be hot and red and swollen and sore.

it could be all of those things but not be an infection too but you would know in a day or so.

learning to site inject HURTS, you will fuck up plenty, if you get it right it helps and it looks good.

here, read the old article I posted a link to and we go through how and where to stick tri's, bi's and delts.

have fun!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/118862-new-sponsor-veteran-supplies-62.html
Im positive it's an infection. I'm on 24 hours plus of clindamycin and I just started Ciproflaxin. The only thing they are going to do differently in the er is give me iv antibiotics so they work faster. So I'm waiting a couple hours to see if the redness spreads more. Then I will just go.

Im positive it's an infection. I'm on 24 hours plus of clindamycin and I just started Ciproflaxin. The only thing they are going to do differently in the er is give me iv antibiotics so they work faster. So I'm waiting a couple hours to see if the redness spreads more. Then I will just go.

ok.

seriously im shocked when I see people do this to themselves, I done thousands of injects, never an issue.

live and learn I guess....:rolleyes:

No fever but Ive been on. Tylenol for pretty much a few days for pain and swelling ... The only reason I think it's an infection is because right above the elbow. There is a pool of liquid /pus I don't know but it can be pressed in and will hold form almost like a memory foam mattress... It's not an abscess that is balled up or anything just general swelling.....

ok.

seriously im shocked when I see people do this to themselves, I done thousands of injects, never an issue.

live and learn I guess....:rolleyes:
I've been at this for 5 years not until 2 months ago have I ever ever ever experienced a problem. It might be a combination of things but I know before Gauls went Mia. I never had a problem not saying that the gear I'm using is bad or dirty because I've used it for weeks glut it all started going to shit when I had to start sourcing elsewhere. Fml

No fever but Ive been on. Tylenol for pretty much a few days for pain and swelling ... The only reason I think it's an infection is because right above the elbow. There is a pool of liquid /pus I don't know but it can be pressed in and will hold form almost like a memory foam mattress... It's not an abscess that is balled up or anything just general swelling.....

idk, that sounds kinda yukky!

swelling is one thing, you can jab yourself and have blood pool on the inside, it will be swollen purple and ugly but not an infection.

if you jab it and pull out puss then you have an infection, drain it, wash it, take anti-b, see a dr if your not into that.

if you are using unknown gear that a whole different issue, either way stop reusing pins.

I jabbed it in multiple locations and tried to suck out anything and nothing came out when I pulled the pin all the way out. Only blood came out. Why did I not even draw up blood In the syringe tho

I hope You can read this!

If injected water base as. then injected oil base in same place this will result!
What compound did you use! Specify would you. Pain though unusual! What did you inject! If u did inject water base then oil base you will be fine! Leave it alone it will go away! Stop trying to drain it, oil and water don't mix!:banghead:

2 different test esters test iso and test prop. Both oil based.

you can inject oil and water in the same pin same depot same everything with zero problem.

im not suggesting you do it, but as long as its all clean, it will be fine.

plenty of times you just have a bad inject, that's it.

I have swelled myself up an all sorts of ugly ways, don't freak out, it goes away.

you don't have to stab yourself to find out if you have an infection, like I said before, you would know, at least I hope you would know. you said you did this for 5 years... so to me, you would know!

fugly injections happen, especially jabbing around in funny places.

wait until you get hard spot and marbles and shit... lol then you will really freak out! :p

uploadfromtaptalk1430591748089.jpg

That's what it's looking like that mushy shit is all around the elbow and going toward my forearm but no lumps like an abcess

I don't like to pin in the hip anymore . If you hit the piriformis muscle and it swells up any at all your in pain due to it hitting the sciatic nerve.

Lol ive seen worse. Ice it for 20 min a few times today youll be fine

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity