advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre made bodybuilder friendly meals sites?

Front pic

Attachments

• IMAG1403_1.jpg
    IMAG1403_1.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 310
So I decided to take the plunge and try it out. I just need a break from my usual foods I'm getting sick of. $8.33 per meal is pretty good where I live so what the hell. I don't have to order it again if I don't like it. I got the bodybuilding lifestyle meal plan.

I'm in the same boat pretty much, a review when you get them would be greatly appreciated!

Lean Cuisine $2.50 per meal :p

this site

https://megafitmeals.com

sucks with shipping like $40 shipping that takes 4 days and the heat. I hope they packed it with dry ice

I'm in the same boat pretty much, a review when you get them would be greatly appreciated!

Will do but I don't expect to receive them until a week from now

i got the meals, They were still pretty cold even 4 days shipping. So far everything taste pretty damn good. Not as cheap as the other ones. But i dont get the 5% guys meals until next friday.

Loving these premade. I needed this in my busy life

this site

sucks with shipping like $40 shipping that takes 4 days and the heat. I hope they packed it with dry ice

With 60$ shipping. Now it's 180$ for 21 meals...

that's still pretty damn cheap.....for 3 meals a day....for a week.

that all you do is pop in the microwave....no prep work.

add 3 of these meals with 3 powder meals....its a no brainer.

for someone that don't have time to cook....or they don't know how to cook.

:cool:

I'm traveling out of town right while I'm prepping for some shows. I ordered from Megafit meals...I can tell you this...there meals are very good and you can be as precise as u want to be too. I love to cook and actually prep meals for clients. They aren't as good as mine😊...but they will get the job done until I get back home. I also know a couple of pro physique guys that order from icon meals
As well.

Fast growing business and definitely a market for it but I can't justify it for myself. Wish I could though. If I was single maybe.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

if anyone knows anymore sites. post them if you want. I love to try different places to find the best. Already feel better 1 week into these meal cuz i dont have to say FUCK IT and just order crap or whatever since im to busy. Pop one in the mircowave for 90 seconds. BAM a good healthy meal

this site

They do ship in dry ice, my best friends own the business, they own the gym I work out at also, they are like my brothers, their family has been in the restaurant business for YEARS. These meals are delicious, me, Jay cutler, Justin compton, Dallas mcarver, Matt Jenson all use these, I know Matt porter has tried them, Brad Rowe likes them, these meals are top notch, if u guys would like I can get a discount code for you if you would like to try them, if I know you very well then pm me and I might have a couple shipped out to you for free to try them out (I will pay for them myself). That's how confident I am in the quality and taste of these meals.

They do ship in dry ice, my best friends own the business, they own the gym I work out at also, they are like my brothers, their family has been in the restaurant business for YEARS. These meals are delicious, me, Jay cutler, Justin compton, Dallas mcarver, Matt Jenson all use these, I know Matt porter has tried them, Brad Rowe likes them, these meals are top notch, if u guys would like I can get a discount code for you if you would like to try them, if I know you very well then pm me and I might have a couple shipped out to you for free to try them out (I will pay for them myself). That's how confident I am in the quality and taste of these meals.

That would be great. I'm going to try them soon. How are the portion sizes? I'm not going to have to eat 1.5-2 every time, am I. ?

Just checked out there site, those meals look delicious.

I think I will give them a try and see how they are.

That would be great. I'm going to try them soon. How are the portion sizes? I'm not going to have to eat 1.5-2 every time, am I. ?
The online listed meals are like 6oz meat, 1 cup of starch or 50 grams carbs and 1 cup of veggies I believe. But you can custom order whatever you like for instance 10 oz of meat and 2 cups brown rice or whatever you want.

Order 10 meals (minimum online order) and use megagym10 (no spaces) and get 10% off. Order 20 meals and use megagym20 (no spaces) and get 20% off.

Just checked out there site, those meals look delicious.

I think I will give them a try and see how they are.
Ok brother if u are serious then pm me and I will have 10 sent to you free of charge.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131