over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre or intra meal more important

If someone is rushing out then a good intra shake such as 30g EAA's, 50-100g HBCD's, 8g citrulline malate, 8g creatine etc. However I don't see why you can't have both. If I were lean bulking on a routine like yours I would have a small snack 30 mins pre workout. Something that digests easily and doesn't bloat you containing all macros in limited amounts. I personally don't like training fasted and if I am rushing out will even just have 2 spoons of cashew butter and perhaps a banana just for something to have.

how about your stomach? that will depend on your feel. I think before will be better, can help you meantain the weight and endurance.

STUDY

**broken link removed**

STUDY SHOWS THERE IS NO ADDED FAT LOSS WHEN FASTED CARDIO IS PERFORMED FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.

Last edited:
I think you Misread!
It says in comparison to building muscle...
Muscle itself will burn more fat in a 24 hr period than a cardio session. as muscle burns calories continuously!

So build more Muscle and you will burn more calories>

Last edited:
Most pros who does cardio do it for health and heart benefits cuz they know when they wanna lean out what they will do even with zero cardio they can , so that's why they do it far away from workout so they can lift heavy and doesn't affect performance so first thing in the morning then in mid of day workout or the opposite doesn't matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya!, But doing cardio post will pull the Blood out of the muscle's you just Trained!
Better keeping the muscle trained engorged as long as possible!
Unless you Call Cardio Walking!!! lol

actually bro...

for recovery you want the blood to get out of the muscle.
you want to encorage circulation as that will bring oxygen to the muscle and get rid of waste.

active recovery is where its at!
:lightbulb:

also to the op...
this all makes no sense! lol

why not just have a real good training session?
your off days do cardio.
sounds like you are training early... you dont lift weights every day!

:eek:
KISS

I use to work 2 jobs and every minute of sleep counted do I'd wake up 15 min before I went to the gym. I'd have a bar right off, and then a intra while training. Another way that worked for me was having a shake right away and then hitting the treadmill for 15 minutes when I got there to wake up and get things flowing, it'd give me 45 minutes before my training started (15 minutes before I left, 15 minute drive, 15 minute warmup) and worked great.

Last edited:
actually bro...

you want to encorage circulation as that will bring oxygen to the muscle and get rid of waste.

But When? After A punishing workout, with the muscle pumped and delivery of all nutrients in the blood being forced into them for recovery..
Is this not why we use pre workouts and insulin ?
I'll let the antioxidants due there Job while I sleep!

This is an interesting approach. Your on a bulk but doing HIIT cardio before you train?

If it were me I'd just take 5-10g bcaa before training.

To me it would seem to make more sense to warm up,lift then tack on 20-30 mins at the end of your weight session. Pre depleting your glycogen before hitting the weights. Then if your natural on top of it seems like a bad idea.

Intra all the way for me

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

This is an interesting approach. Your on a bulk but doing HIIT cardio before you train?

If it were me I'd just take 5-10g bcaa before training.

To me it would seem to make more sense to warm up,lift then tack on 20-30 mins at the end of your weight session. Pre depleting your glycogen before hitting the weights. Then if your natural on top of it seems like a bad idea.

And what are those bcaa gonna do??

But When? After A punishing workout, with the muscle pumped and delivery of all nutrients in the blood being forced into them for recovery..
Is this not why we use pre workouts and insulin ?
I'll let the antioxidants due there Job while I sleep!

umm no bro, AFTER the work out you want to get the blood out of the muscle, circulating in your body. active recovery is not something discussed in "bb" talk but in terms of actual recovery it does help. this comes from "athletic" sort of stuff. i just apply cus... well, cus i suck n needed to figure out every possible trick! lol

just walking or riding a bike for a lil bit is all im talking about.
limited time too. 20 min or less, after that or around then in theory mtor starts to come into play and i have heard some theory of not wanting that for absolute muscle growth.

with slin, while it might "feel" like it and arguable be the case, it isnt so much blood you are getting into the muscle as much as supraphysiological response and ability to shuttle nutrients. THAT coupled with anabolic n growth factors is the idea behind creating optimal growth.

you use slin to "fill" up the muscle, but in the body that is more like glycogen stores and water. can prob fill up more with slin+creatine to take advantage of that...

most pre work outs actually negate true recover as the caffeine and other stim stuff can restrict blood flow to small capilaries.

if one where to be obsessive in theory doing thing that keep you moving in between sets getting the blood out of the muscle would make you stronger, faster, which again in theory = a bigger you.

we want big open blood vessels to supply oxygen and get rid of waste and lactic acid. pump un pump asap. lol

there lots of info to support this, the cold baths and idk but TONS, as fun as it might be you dont really want to walk around all swole n puffy for too long. lol for "best" recovery.

;)

actually bro...

Yes. Brisk walks, sled dragging. things like that.

And what are those bcaa gonna do??

The idea is that it will prevent your body from catabolizing muscle mass to make the energy for the fasted cardio session and you will hopefully preferentially burn bodyfat

Yes. Brisk walks, sled dragging. things like that.

hey bud!
congrats on featured member btw!
was gona pm you but...
:D
remind me next time you email me.. ill hook you up!

anywho....

i found there is a fine line between recovery n cardio n really i think if you start dragging the sled it can become cardio. now im not saying thats a bad thing. it can however coupled with this whole idea of pre or intra have an effect on body composition...

really its a matter of WHEN you impact insulin in terms of when the fat buring stops.. you can feel it if you play with it... i did this by changing the timing of the whole pre n intra thing slightly and when to introduce sugars..

active recovery is just like de pumping basically, sit there on the fat bike, sip your shake n get the blood out.

feel like a wet noodle leaving.

to be honest i have neglected this area a bit the past few years...
to some degree its because i walk to and from the gym!
i take much more time to warm up first, ive been really lazy and frequently hurt in some way which all give me great excuccess to not do this. lol

if you are being all anal n serious, it can make like... idk. .9% difference lol

:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity