over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre workout Humalin R

cutt29

Newbies
Disclaimer: i have spent lots of time readin up on slin and i respect the shit out of it. That being said...

What do you guys think about humalin r 30min preworkout startin at 2iu goin up to no more than 10iu at injection time takepurecee, a shake with the appropriate carb/iu of slin ration, and also havin a half gallon of gatorade/malto drink during workout) Two reasons im considering pre wo, One I train around 3pm so I would rather take the shot at 2:30 then 4:30ish pwo. Second, I really like drinking a carb drink while working out so im thinkin this would this be the best way to run the R if i like to drink the carb shake while working out. Let me know what you all think, the more experiences and opinions the better....

also i lift 3 times a week mwf so it would be only on these days

Try it out, never did anything for me. Used it for 6months or so.

from what i understand a preworkout slin shot will greatly decreas fat burning while training, if this is of no concern to you, give it a try......

I fear you would go hypoglycemic. I once lifted and did my normal 12 IU of slin and when I got home about 20 min later I decided I would mow the lawn. I drank my postworkout drink with dextrose like I normally do and ate the normal meal I always do. Afterwards, mowing the law for maybe 20 min I started getting all of the signs of going hypo and felt like crap. If just mowing the lawn can do this, I hate to see what an intense weight training session would do.

I prefer Post-workout

I have tried pre-workout lots of times as it was more convientiant for me as I wouldnt have to take slin with me to gym which is 45min away, also I love to guzzle powerade as I train anyway so that covers the carbs. My training partner swears it gives him better pumps and so on.

But everytime I stick to doing postworkout only and really eating alot for those 3hrs after the slin shot I get so much fuller and recover better. I think post-workout is more effective and less risk.

Just my opinion.

Tried it onced and nearly passed out. Had to run to recption to get carbs and lots of them.

thanks for the input bros, i will be shootin pwo, im using R, 5 hrs pwo will be cool to cut carbs and have only pro/fat meal without becomin a fatass or hypo right?

cutt29 said:
Disclaimer: i have spent lots of time readin up on slin and i respect the shit out of it. That being said...

What do you guys think about humalin r 30min preworkout startin at 2iu goin up to no more than 10iu at injection time takepurecee, a shake with the appropriate carb/iu of slin ration, and also havin a half gallon of gatorade/malto drink during workout) Two reasons im considering pre wo, One I train around 3pm so I would rather take the shot at 2:30 then 4:30ish pwo. Second, I really like drinking a carb drink while working out so im thinkin this would this be the best way to run the R if i like to drink the carb shake while working out. Let me know what you all think, the more experiences and opinions the better....

also i lift 3 times a week mwf so it would be only on these days

have you ever taken insulin before, like ever?

this shit here is no joke. i cannot believe that if you are a first timer you are even thinking of considering running it pre workout. furthermore, i can't believe others are telling you to do so.

holy christ.

first, you have no idea how your body is going to respond to it. secondly, you have no idea how your body 'feels' before it starts to go low. pre workout insulin usage is not for first timers. just reading about it and respecting it isnt enough.

start off taking it post workout learn how to use it properly.

learn how many grams of carbs your body will need per unit of insulin (everyone is different, some need less, some need more). learn also that you dont necessarily need carbs to utilise insulin efficiently.

learn how your body will feel as you start to go low to stop it before you let it get to far and you are a sweaty, weak- kneed guy leaning on the counter in the changeroom praying your carbs will kick in.

learn what type of insulin will work best for you, and what method of administration, there are as many cominations of this that you should learn that will benefit you greatly in the future.

im not flaming you, but to have never taken it before and state you want to run it pre workout and then say ' i respect the shit out of it' is an complete oxymoron.

secondly, im not looking to pick a fight, but c'mon guys- you dont tell first timers to 'go ahead and try it' in regards to running insulin pre workout.

just my 2 cents.

i hope it was well spent.

BFU

bigfatandugly said:
have you ever taken insulin before, like ever?

this shit here is no joke. i cannot believe that if you are a first timer you are even thinking of considering running it pre workout. furthermore, i can't believe others are telling you to do so.

holy christ.

first, you have no idea how your body is going to respond to it. secondly, you have no idea how your body 'feels' before it starts to go low. pre workout insulin usage is not for first timers. just reading about it and respecting it isnt enough.

start off taking it post workout learn how to use it properly.

learn how many grams of carbs your body will need per unit of insulin (everyone is different, some need less, some need more). learn also that you dont necessarily need carbs to utilise insulin efficiently.

learn how your body will feel as you start to go low to stop it before you let it get to far and you are a sweaty, weak- kneed guy leaning on the counter in the changeroom praying your carbs will kick in.

learn what type of insulin will work best for you, and what method of administration, there are as many cominations of this that you should learn that will benefit you greatly in the future.

im not flaming you, but to have never taken it before and state you want to run it pre workout and then say ' i respect the shit out of it' is an complete oxymoron.

secondly, im not looking to pick a fight, but c'mon guys- you dont tell first timers to 'go ahead and try it' in regards to running insulin pre workout.

just my 2 cents.

i hope it was well spent.

BFU

thanks for you input bro, i do not plan on using it pre wo anymore, i figured shootin 2iu 30min pre wo takin in 50-100g carb at that time then also sippin on high concentrated gatorade/malto powder would cover my bases for goin hypo, regardless i was just brainstormin and wanted input, i respect the shit out of it yes, thats why im asking the question instead of goin out and doing it...

cutt29 said:
thanks for you input bro, i do not plan on using it pre wo anymore, i figured shootin 2iu 30min pre wo takin in 50-100g carb at that time then also sippin on high concentrated gatorade/malto powder would cover my bases for goin hypo, regardless i was just brainstormin and wanted input, i respect the shit out of it yes, thats why im asking the question instead of goin out and doing it...

glad to hear you dropped the notion. Post workout is the way to go.

cutt29 said:
thanks for your help bro, do use log or R?
"r" is the fast acting and wears off completely after about 4 hours

for me it always takes two carb injestions to satisfy the insulin in the blood, one drink immediately after the shot(post workout), then another drink an hour later, my body needs more an hour later. that's on anywhere between 2-8ius, don't underestimate the power of such a small amt.

a newbie should never do it

cutt29 said:
thanks for your help bro, do use log or R?

First time I used it, I used humalog. I now just use humulin r. I finally gave up trying to get humalog because customs caught 4 shipments in a row from Canada.

Guys please be careful with slin...first off you should stay away from Hum R...too hard to control because it can last over 12 hours in the body. You should use Humalog if anything because it's in and out within 4 hours. Please though.. do your homework. Slin is nothing to screw with it will put you in a pine box if you make mistakes. If you choose to use it, make sure you tell a friend so they can check on you. You can't be too careful.

km2000 said:
r is not fast acting, humulog is fast acting....
i have the "r" and it's quick, that's what i asked the pharmacist for, are u you sure km?

Last edited:
Eatbig2getbig said:
Guys please be careful with slin...first off you should stay away from Hum R...too hard to control because it can last over 12 hours in the body. You should use Humalog if anything because it's in and out within 4 hours. Please though.. do your homework. Slin is nothing to screw with it will put you in a pine box if you make mistakes. If you choose to use it, make sure you tell a friend so they can check on you. You can't be too careful.
You sure you got your slins mixed up? Humilin R is regular, does not last 12hours.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131