over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre Workout Insulin

Robbie

Registered
Im considering a run of pre workout insulin in the future and thinking ahead Ive got myself a bg meter.

I was thinking it would maybe make some sense to do some tests to see what my levels are after waking up, pre workout drink and intra workout but am here for some advice on when would be the best times to test (how long after pre workout for example) and then what kind of numbers I want to be seeing (and how it would effect how I plan to run the insulin)

Current schedule is

Wake up 445am
Take a glucose dispersal agent 5am
Start drinking preworkout (eaa/bcaa/hbcd) 530-545
Workout 630-900 drinking another eaa/bcaa/hbcd drink
Arrive at work for 945-1000am
Eat carb/fat/protein solid meal 1030

Preworkout/intra also has glycerol, creatine, beta alanine etc in.

Was thinking about running 5iu of fast acting slin.

Im in no hurry to get started, just using the bg meter first to learn a bit more about my body :)

you are way overthinking this...

just use the search function.. tons of threads dedicated to this subject

take the glucose disposal agent on your non-insulin days IMO

:yeahthat:
I will also say I love pre work out insulin. Pump is INSANE. look up some youtube videos on milos sarcev insulin. will basically explain the theory on the whole thing and do lil research.
maybe start a thread with your experience that would interesting. (what protocol you chose and why and how it went etc)
-F2S

Last edited:
here's what I do

0730 gh/gh peptides
0800 10iu novolin r
0815 begin sipping shake
0830 lift sipping shake
0930 (approx) finish workout and shake
1000 (approx) meal 1
+ 2-2.5 hours meal 2

first, I inject im almost always. this shortens the active time. for me it's almost half so I can take another 10iu before meal 2 and a 3rd 4 hours after that and do split workouts. you'd do any cardio before all this.

the shake would be 100g carbs and 60g protein with 2 scoops eaa's, 10g creatine, 10g glutamine, I actually use less carbs but start with 10/iu and go from there. I can go as low as 4-5g/iu depending on the day. my shake is a mix of jello instant pie/pudding powder and cytocarb. protein needs to be low in fat. watch potassium levels and keep hydrated. I've had my forearms cramp so bad I couldn't hold my car keys.

meal 1 would be half the carbs. I use a packet of cream of wheat mixed with regular oats. protein is up to you. I do around 30g using egg whites and ff cottage cheese. I'll throw whole eggs in if it was a real hard workout. I've found going much more than this I spill over. and again, my carbs are much lower but I've worked them down over the years. usually I ingest a total of 100g of carbs between the shake and meal 1 when using 10iu but I'd highly recommend playing it safe till you're comfortable.

for me meal 2 is a regular meal. rice/chicken or tuna/rice. if you feel you're hypo drink some soda juice or something with it. keep fat low still for this meal.

Should HBCD push my bg up more?

The schedule below
Up at 5am.

Drink 50g hbcd between 530-545

Training from 630-830 drinking a further 30g hbcd

Chicken and jasmine rice pushes my bg to 8.3 30mins later?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444729941.993666.jpg

Why are you training for 2.5 hours?

Start at like 5iu. 10g carbs per iu to start with

Pre workout insulin has been a HUGE help for me and this is how I do it:

-Eat meal, 1 cup of oats and 2 cups of egg whites
-Wait 45 mins take 10ius
-Drink pre workout shake, BCAA and EAA plus pump product (no carbs)
-Intra WO shake with 60 carbs from Karbolyn, 20 grams pro, 10gr EAA and 10gr BCAA
-Post workout: 75gram isolated protein and 1 Cup of oats

The end

Look up Mike Arnold's Insulin Protocol. It is very effective.:star-:ars

Pre workout insulin has been a HUGE help for me and this is how I do it:

-Eat meal, 1 cup of oats and 2 cups of egg whites
-Wait 45 mins take 10ius
-Drink pre workout shake, BCAA and EAA plus pump product (no carbs)
-Intra WO shake with 60 carbs from Karbolyn, 20 grams pro, 10gr EAA and 10gr BCAA
-Post workout: 75gram isolated protein and 1 Cup of oats

The end

What type of results are you experiencing>?

I am looking forward to trying slin and synthetine pre workout in the near future. Never used that combo and it should be amazing. I love slin pre workout you just need to start off low and gradually build up the dose. I personally would never shoot more than 10IU short acting slin pre workout.

What type of results are you experiencing>?

I was able to put on about 10 very solid pounds in 5 months cycling it every 4-6 weeks than 2 weeks off.
Recovery, strength, pumps and overall size is what I experienced, I look much fuller 24/7 and the most Humalog I use is 10ius on training days.

I was able to put on about 10 very solid pounds in 5 months cycling it every 4-6 weeks than 2 weeks off.
Recovery, strength, pumps and overall size is what I experienced, I look much fuller 24/7 and the most Humalog I use is 10ius on training days.

Do you incorporate insulin pre-contest/cutting as well? I never have, but am considering it as I consolidate most of my carbs peri-workout.

Do you incorporate insulin pre-contest/cutting as well? I never have, but am considering it as I consolidate most of my carbs peri-workout.

I did for the first time this year, I'm not gonna lie I was a little skeptical at first but honestly it made a huge difference in prep, I use my carbs while the insulin is active and that's it. I always seem to loose fullness and string out every prep I did but this time I look full all the time, even on 120 carbs a day.

I did for the first time this year, I'm not gonna lie I was a little skeptical at first but honestly it made a huge difference in prep, I use my carbs while the insulin is active and that's it. I always seem to loose fullness and string out every prep I did but this time I look full all the time, even on 120 carbs a day.

Good to know.Thanks. What was your dosage on that low of carbs?

That's great. Did you notice you leaned out equally good as past times when you used no slin? What makes you decide on using slin precontest? Most coaches I know have always said no to slin precontest.

That's great. Did you notice you leaned out equally good as past times when you used no slin? What makes you decide on using slin precontest? Most coaches I know have always said no to slin precontest.

Actually I leaned out better this time around BUT it could be due to a few things:

-Started prep at 16 weeks out instead of 12
-Using the Synthetine and Sythelesen stack
-Using better quality gear (human grade for test, winny, clen and t3)

I did a lot of reading, read alot of Mike Arnold's posts about insulin and I use enough insulin for the carbs i eat only pre wo and do IM shots to clear faster and go back to pro/vegie or pro/fat.
I decided to do what made the most sense to ME rather than to follow what everyone says because, bro did this and bro # 2 did that.

All in all I am glad I kept it in :)

Last edited:
I wonder how pre-workout insulin would do with a strict diet utilizing DNP... hmm..

I only eat carbs in the workout window nowadays (even when gaining).. I think it may be time to give insulin another shot (pun intended).

I used to get really fat whenever I used it, but I think that was because I was eating way too many carbs (80g per meal, every meal, even on off days)... not necessarily a result of the insulin.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws