over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo and the HPTA

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I'm getting conflicting views on this. Will primo actually cause shutdown or just temporarily suppress your system??? I've never tried it, but would possibly be interested in running it solo as I hear nothing but great things

At a high enough dosage or run for long enough, I think it will cause HPTA shutdown.

You'll need to run test with it.ive been running prop and primo let's just say more than 20 weeks.primo is awesome no doubt. I'm currently fighting symptoms of slight Shut down but I think it's from the test.The best way is start slow 200 mg test 400 primo
Work up to 400 test 800 primo it's nice.i just finished a run of 400 prop 1400 primo and 100 mast. It was the best cycle of my life.i put on real lean mass while dieting. It's my favorite by far.good luck be smart start slow is easy to adjust up but not so easy to get your side effects reversed if you go to quick.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

You'll need to run test with it.ive been running prop and primo let's just say more than 20 weeks.primo is awesome no doubt. I'm currently fighting symptoms of slight Shut down but I think it's from the test.The best way is start slow 200 mg test 400 primo
Work up to 400 test 800 primo it's nice.i just finished a run of 400 prop 1400 primo and 100 mast. It was the best cycle of my life.i put on real lean mass while dieting. It's my favorite by far.good luck be smart start slow is easy to adjust up but not so easy to get your side effects reversed if you go to quick.

You are currently fighting symptoms of slight shut down on test and primo. Can you please tell me what symptoms of slight shut down are?

Blackstang we both know you are not going to do a big primo only cycle.

Just had labs due to feeling sluggish and not functioning at peak performance in bed. A little delayed ejaculation and just feeling tiered. The labs came back showing e2 at 32 or something but estrogen serum was 617 three times the level should be
My test was 1362 and igf1 was like 225

I've been on a long time at a high doses
Of primo 200 mg ed,I just cut back basically in half and increased aromasin.

I knew this but needed to test the water on high primo.i loved it and will do it again when everything balances out

If you are worried about your hpta stop or don't use any steroids. Simple as that.

If you are worried about your hpta stop or don't use any steroids. Simple as that.

Well I don't wanna be "natty" either 😕
Thinking of igf/MK-677/other peps possibly but don't know too much about them. So trying to educate myself more on the subject

Pretty much any exogenous hormone is going to throw off your hpta

Blackstang I am seriously pissed of with you. I know many guys who know the past won't be surprised. You order gear and go on and on about needing test urgently. How you need to get on it and this and that. The order takes time so just being nice I get someone to send you a vial of test out of my own pocket (I paid for it). Then you start this thread and also pm me about mk-677 and lr3 cos you can't stay natty forever. My obviously reply... what about the test I just sent you. You are not even fucking using it... seriously. Don't bother pm'ing me again. You are banned from ordering from Genotec too not that you need to as you are staying natty anyway.

Don't give me my levels were low crap either cos you literally pm'ed me 5 times about how you needed test. If you knew you were getting tested and were uncertain why would you need it urgently. I used to be nice cos I felt sorry for you and you seemed like a nice person but seriously :eek:

Blackstang I am seriously pissed of with you. I know many guys who know the past won't be surprised. You order gear and go on and on about needing test urgently. How you need to get on it and this and that. The order takes time so just being nice I get someone to send you a vial of test out of my own pocket (I paid for it). Then you start this thread and also pm me about mk-677 and lr3 cos you can't stay natty forever. My obviously reply... what about the test I just sent you. You are not even fucking using it... seriously. Don't bother pm'ing me again. You are banned from ordering from Genotec too not that you need to as you are staying natty anyway.

Don't give me my levels were low crap either cos you literally pm'ed me 5 times about how you needed test. If you knew you were getting tested and were uncertain why would you need it urgently. I used to be nice cos I felt sorry for you and you seemed like a nice person but seriously :eek:
Yes I originally thought I was gonna go the TRT route but wanted to see what my doctor said first and get my levels checked again. I didn't know I wasn't using it when I originally talked to you bro

Everything that activates the androgen receptor will shut you down, there is NO free lunch

Even those shitty sarms that aren't test based, they work by binding to the androgen receptor = shutdown, despite what a bunch of filthy forums promote

Primo, how on earth could it not shut you down

Nah, your pituitary will see the molecule and say "hey, it's just primo, no worries guys, keep on pumping LH and FSH because primo is mild and made by Schering".

:banghead:

Just had labs due to feeling sluggish and not functioning at peak performance in bed. A little delayed ejaculation and just feeling tiered. The labs came back showing e2 at 32 or something but estrogen serum was 617 three times the level should be
My test was 1362 and igf1 was like 225

You're endogenous hormones are shutdown, or hypogonadal, and that 1363 TT reading is from the exogenous 400mg/wk Test you're using.

You're endogenous hormones are shutdown, or hypogonadal, and that 1363 TT reading is from the exogenous 400mg/wk Test you're using.

Exactly.

Nah, your pituitary will see the molecule and say "hey, it's just primo, no worries guys, keep on pumping LH and FSH because primo is mild and made by Schering".

:banghead:
Hahahahaha. This thread is full of fucking stupidity to the ultimate level. I got this guy who always tells me he gets shutdown midcycle. I explained to him a thousand times that he has been shutdown since his first injection yet he insists he just got shutdown when he introduced tren ace. Then asks me if he takes var will it shut him down even though he has already been on 600mgs test enan for several weeks. I told him to stop taking hormones....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear