over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo facts

animal71

Banned
Wanted to discuss some facts about primobolan with you guys. Add to my list, primo facts:

• Gain muscle while dieting
  • Help boost metabolic rate
  • Decrease appetite

add to this guys...:headbang:

I thought the whole nitrogen retention to try to prevent muscle loss while dieting was any aas:confused: I am curious of peoples experiences with a decent dose of ligit primo. Is it really anything special or could you just get the same off of half the dose of test? Is part of the mystique just the cost and rarity?

Well done for taking down the page (Primoblan Facts) you plagiarised from our site.

After all that, now you banned us from your forum. :D

Two big points that stand out for me about primo is that it is very expensive, and faked probably more than any other AAS

Two big points that stand out for me about primo is that it is very expensive, and faked probably more than any other AAS

This is true; however, if you have good trusted source and can get the real deal----Lookout--Primo=amazing when dieting down. Holds muscle like no other with relatively zero sides.

Well done for taking down the page (Primoblan Facts) you plagiarised from our site.

After all that, now you banned us from your forum. :D

Animal needs to respond to this.. Swifto isn't the type to just bring up bullshit

By far the most faked drug on the market. I bet 99% of people that think they have used primo, have not. And legit primo is super expensive. Some suppliers jack up the price of their fake primo so people think its legit.

Animal needs to respond to this.. Swifto isn't the type to just bring up bullshit

Allow me to go into more detail...

Evolutionary.org plagiarised two of our pages and combined them into one (Primoblan Facts), which was the URL Animal has posted today.

These pages were combined and some words change to yield a 57% match on copyscape.

Primobolan - Steroidal .com
Primobolan Dosage | Steroidal.com

Just proves our content is better than theirs as they felt the need to copy and paste others work and pass it off as their own, with no credit given to us nor our writer.

I PM'd him, emailed them and PM'd their Admin at EVO to remove it, 4 days later they removed it and then banned our account "Steroidal" on their forum.

Then this thread turns up, with reference to the plagiarised page (same URL but content removed).

No one would know the story and think this is jut another attempt to generate traffic with a worthless, time wasting thread in the main forum.

No doubt they will have my posts removed in this thread, but anyhow, thats the story.

The offending URL has been removed from their site also now.

you gotta make the primo yourself. If done right you are gonna love it. I personally haven't. My friend did before he got popped lmfao. Woops. Before he got popped he sold off almost all to a well known BBer who was on the arnold stage.

The raw powder of primo is roughly 3 times the cost of tren-a, is it not? Ive looked into it and just can't justify it in any way using. Whether buying oils or powder its killer expensive.

Here's my 2 cents...

I've ran pretty much everything over a couple decades of being in the game except Primo, primarily because of the whole cost/benefit thing.

I'm currently 8 weeks into a 16 week run of Primo E at 200 EOD and the stuff is amazing. It's not EQ, it's not Tren, it's not Test/Tren/Mast, it really is in its own class.

I'd only reco using it for contest prep due to cost because for the avg gym rate, similar results can be obtained via much cheaper products.

Primo kind of reminds me of the fading legend of GH. They have a lot in common. Both are expensive, weak, and often faked, but carry an almost magical effect with it's users. The users say if your able to get high quality and use large amounts how well it works. Maybe true, but we could say that about almost any AS. At the end of the day there are better and cheaper options out there.

Allow me to go into more detail...

Evolutionary.org plagiarised two of our pages and combined them into one (Primoblan Facts), which was the URL Animal has posted today.

These pages were combined and some words change to yield a 57% match on copyscape.

Primobolan - Steroidal .com
Primobolan Dosage | Steroidal.com

Just proves our content is better than theirs as they felt the need to copy and paste others work and pass it off as their own, with no credit given to us nor our writer.

I PM'd him, emailed them and PM'd their Admin at EVO to remove it, 4 days later they removed it and then banned our account "Steroidal" on their forum.

Then this thread turns up, with reference to the plagiarised page (same URL but content removed).

No one would know the story and think this is jut another attempt to generate traffic with a worthless, time wasting thread in the main forum.

He uses your shit maybe he could get more customers. But he doesn't realize when he gets caught and called out like that, it makes his business less attractive, less trustable, and drives people away.

He uses your shit maybe he could get more customers. But he doesn't realize when he gets caught and called out like that, it makes his business less attractive, less trustable, and drives people away.

I think that once people realized that animal, hammer, captain and gambino were all the same people spamming the boards he lost respect.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner