over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo vs DHB

so I guess the key is finding real DHB.. I see a few here sell them goldline scrioxx leo etc Guess il buy some send of for a test and go from there

I don`t understand why its so hard to find real DHB. The cost of raws is same as tren, mast, and var. Primo costs 3 times as much so I can see greedy, shady SOB`s substituting compounds. I think more people should test the products they buy. If somebody came to me and said "hey I got your stuff tested, its good, can I be compensated to cover costs if I post it up and share?", I would be all over that! If it tests bad, that`s another story.

I think more and more sources and customers are testing sources stuff lately. Def a lot more then a few years agao. Times have changed

I took a shot of dhb, glute shot, 3cc been two weeks since I’ve been able to walk properly. Can’t sleep due to pain. Can’t put socks on. Hurts to drive or. Pain was 8/10 on the first 5 days now it’s a solid 5/10. Took the bottle and trashed it

I took a shot of dhb, glute shot, 3cc been two weeks since I’ve been able to walk properly. Can’t sleep due to pain. Can’t put socks on. Hurts to drive or. Pain was 8/10 on the first 5 days now it’s a solid 5/10. Took the bottle and trashed it

It is remarkable to me how the compound just causes these incredible reactions in some people while others just get a slight amount of pain. Personally, if I pinned 3cc’s I’d have a soccer ball sized welt near the injection site for a week.

Coincidentally, I’ve just started a test/dhb blast and I’m not messing around this time (I’ve tried a few times in the past but abandoned the dhb due to welts). I’m going to be diluting the injections to make the dhb effectively a 60mg/ml solution instead of the typical 100mg/ml. So far so good but I’m only 1 week in.

It is remarkable to me how the compound just causes these incredible reactions in some people while others just get a slight amount of pain. Personally, if I pinned 3cc’s I’d have a soccer ball sized welt near the injection site for a week.

Coincidentally, I’ve just started a test/dhb blast and I’m not messing around this time (I’ve tried a few times in the past but abandoned the dhb due to welts). I’m going to be diluting the injections to make the dhb effectively a 60mg/ml solution instead of the typical 100mg/ml. So far so good but I’m only 1 week in.

Yeah mine was 50mg per ml lol. Never had anything like this. Lots of sore shots for 3/4 days but this was extremely painful. Still can hardly drive

I don`t understand why its so hard to find real DHB. The cost of raws is same as tren, mast, and var. Primo costs 3 times as much so I can see greedy, shady SOB`s substituting compounds. I think more people should test the products they buy. If somebody came to me and said "hey I got your stuff tested, its good, can I be compensated to cover costs if I post it up and share?", I would be all over that! If it tests bad, that`s another story.

I think people want to stick to well known products, because they don't get enough infromations on stuff like DHB, which is a bit stupid, because apparently it is such a great product

I think people want to stick to well known products, because they don't get enough infromations on stuff like DHB, which is a bit stupid, because apparently it is such a great product

When I said "I don`t understand why its so hard to find real DHB", I was referring to results on anasci and there often being substitutes or nothing put in the vial. :eek: I agree some people just stick to the basics like test, deca, dbol that have worked for decades and it works for them so why look at anything new.

When I said "I don`t understand why its so hard to find real DHB", I was referring to results on anasci and there often being substitutes or nothing put in the vial. :eek: I agree some people just stick to the basics like test, deca, dbol that have worked for decades and it works for them so why look at anything new.

The dhb raws are from you guys that I used, everything I have used has been good (except the clen)

People stick with what they know because the unknown. I’ve almost missed two weeks of cardio because I haven’t been able to walk/sit. Will probably drop out from show knowing I won’t be at my best

Same with me. I've pinned just about everything over the years, and have never had any appreciable PIP. After pinning DHB 4 times (2 in each glute) over a period of 8 days, I had difficulty walking without a noticeable limp. That level of discomfort lasted for about 3 days, and still had pain for another 3 days, but at least no one else could see! LOL

I've pinned it with another 1mL of sterile cutting oil which has helped, but I can still feel some PIP. It's crazy.

a solution that contains low alcohol/solvents and mig keeps the pip to a minimum if any at all. of course, the solution concentration should not be over 100mg/ml.

with carriers outside of mig, then concentration should be around 50-70mg/ml.

a private provider i know used to offer 50mg/ml solutions.. but now offer 100mg/ml in mig. no pip.. and yes, 1test/dhb is the active in this solution.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear