over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan alternative

Dezzy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone have any experience with this pro-steroid: Orastan-E/P-Stanz chemical name[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol. I'm wanting a compound similar to primobolan in gains, with few sides (and without the price tag$$$).

What you pay for is the lack of sides (I know not economically true but in practice) i.e. anavar is also very costly.

I would think EQ will get you the same results with slight sides and MUCH cheaper. Heck even low dose tren can let you get my with very little sides. I have seen people use insanely low doses of tren and get nice mild results (30mg twice a week for one guy)

that stanz is shit don't waste your money on it, a while back a made some injectable hoping it would work similar to winstrol; but got nothing off of it. i agree with the post above.

IF YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON THE "REAL DEAL "YOUR BETTER OFF.IN MY EXPERIENCE OF PRO-HORMONES THEY WERE ALL SHIT..MOSTLY GETTING MORE SIDES THAN I EVER GOT OFF ANY GEAR.THERE WAS ONE EXCEPTION THOUGH..FINA-FLEX 550 XD WAS PRETTY GOOD AT JUMP-STARTING A CYCLE..AND THERE WAS NO BLOAT..JUST A LITTLE SORENESS OF THE NIPS.BUT IF YOU FIND THAT STUFF IT IS GOING FOR AT LEAST A HUNDRED DOLLARS WHICH IS RIDICULOUS CONSIDERING THE GEAR YOU COULD GET FOR THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY.IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF JOINING THE DARK SIDE,YOU ARE A LITTLE TOO LATE..THEY BANNED ALL THE MORE POTENT PRO-HORMONES,I BELIEVE BECAUSE THEY WERE ACTUALLY DESIGNER STEROIDS THAT ATHLETES DIDN'T HAVE MUCH USE FOR BECAUSE OF THE SIDES..ESPECIALLY THE LIVER-TOXICITY THEY ALL PRODUCED.

Does anyone have any experience with this pro-steroid: Orastan-E/P-Stanz chemical name[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol. I'm wanting a compound similar to primobolan in gains, with few sides (and without the price tag$$$).

You will be dissapointed for sure. You have to take much more than what is recomended to get any results if you get any. Save your money and decide what you want to do. As another poster said, the majority of the good ph/pro steroids (steroids) are banned. BTW..Primo would be cheaper;)

epistane and the like clones are not bad if you are looking for mild to moderate gains. I have used in the past and liked, very dry compound other wise heed the advice given by others.

epistane and the like clones are not bad if you are looking for mild to moderate gains. I have used in the past and liked, very dry compound other wise heed the advice given by others.

Im actually considering some epi, I am currently tapering down doses to just test but my calories are so low that another agent to manitain whatever mass I have left might be a good idea ha.

Maybe some epi and a low dose tren for the OP. Tren has a bad rap but I bet you could get one bottle and have it last a whole cycle and get decent results. 30mg mon/wens/fri - 1ml a week with 75mg test p in each shot so maybe 1.5ml shot 3x week and the epi to keep it all dry. Doses are low and sides will be low also the test will keep you feeling healthy and more normal energy and sex drive wise.

If you really want primo you would need to go with 600-800mg a week. You could consider 1-test cyp if you don't like the first suggestion. 1-test cyp has been compared to a stronger primo so 400-600mg would be noticeable. Chemically it is almost identical to primo but a few changes make it stronger and it tends to cost half as much and each MG goes further.

Thanks for the replies guys your the best

Masteron? You can find it cheap relative to Primo, and stacked with a little test, works great! the combo would still be far cheaper than Primo and work great. And no Progesterone sides.

Pro hormones/steroids get a bad rap as many are junk. (BTW, That orestan is truly shit though, not THE shit, just shit) but Superdrol, Epi, Sus 500 (I think it was called) are/were effective.

Last edited:
Masteron? You can find it cheap relative to Primo, and stacked with a little test, works great! the combo would still be far cheaper than Primo and work great. And no Progesterone sides.

Pro hormones/steroids get a bad rap as many are junk. (BTW, That orestan is truly shit though, not THE shit, just shit) but Superdrol, Epi, Sus 500 (I think it was called) are/were effective.

I am actually considering Stan-drol or whatever from CEL because it isn't methylated (my body can't handle methlys) at like 900mg for a month just to test it out. I heard one person compare 600mg to 50mg winny.

Yeah, I think there's also that oral EQ knockoff that I believe is not methylated either, supposed to be pretty decent, but you have to take massive doses, so it gets expensive.

Im sticking with moderatley dosed methyls, Silymarin, and a load of water:D

Yea this was also a compound I was considering. Anyone have expience with masteron compared to primobolan?

I agree 100% Ehren. I think masteron is highly underrated and used. Especially considering the lack of sides and other benefits it brings to the table. It was always one of my favorites.

I agree 100% Ehren. I think masteron is highly underrated and used. Especially considering the lack of sides and other benefits it brings to the table. It was always one of my favorites.

Masteron with Test would be my recomendation as well.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear