over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan is the shiznit!!

I have juiced for several years now, and since avoided primo due to availability and cost. I'm on my first primo run ever, I'm taking 100mg eod and let me tell you guys, it fucking rocks!! You wont notice anything drastic or crazy but the shit will give you a good, hard look if you eat halfway decent and your consistent with your training. I feel good on it as well, I've since dropped my test almost 4-5 wks ago and have not noticed ANY crash. I went from 800mg/wk of T-400 to totally dropping my test and introducing the primo as sort of a bridge type deal. Anyways, not sure if its like this for everyone but I will def continue to use it in the future as a staple for any other cycle. I hear the gains are well kept from it too. Just sharing

Good to know, I've never tried it. But I might have to consider it now...

I'm sold on it, its relatively safe and effective. No side effects really, just good clean gains. Just make sure you get enough to last you 12-15 wks I'd say. I didn't see much for about the first 3 wks on it, but now it's coming around pretty damn fast. I was always told not to bother with it if you couldn't do at least 5-700mg/wk but 350 mg/wk for me seems pretty damn effective. Excellent bridge gear, excellent!!

primo is great post cycle.

Just trying to learn here so please nobody jump me too hard. But Instead of Primo, why not tren?

hey abolish, what brand you using? i know alot is bunk or just test. good to know you got the real thing....

yes would like to know this as well. I have a fairly good idea. pm me if possible.
thanks

My best cycle was 750mg/wk Sustanon 250 and 600mg/wk Primo.

Proviron 50mgs/day, Nolv 10mgs/day.

Expensive because of the Primo....but thats the cycle that really made the difference (better than the first one did) and I think it was cycle number five or six for me.

:D

The primo probably isn't doing much except maintaining what you have. You probably look and feel harder from losing the water from the test you finished.

I too have never tried primo and always wanted to. Cost was a big reason why I avoided it plus I heard you need a good 600-800mg/wk for good results. I heard you can run 400mg eq and get the same effects primo will give at 800mg for like 1/10th the cost. I may give it a shot one day. I do think primo is an aas where you have to either be naturally lean(ectomorph) or just very lean(always under %10) to really "see" the effects.

Just trying to learn here so please nobody jump me too hard. But Instead of Primo, why not tren?

I THINK YOUR CONFUSED.
let me clear it up i think i know what your thinking.
hes not talking about this:

Parabolan
Reported Characteristics

Pharmaceutical Name:
Chemical Structure:
Cutting/Bulking:
Anabolic Rating:
Active-Life: About 5-7 days
Drug Class: Androgenic/Anabolic Steroid (For injection)
Average Dosage: Men: 76-228-mg weekly; Women: 76-mg weekly (but should not use)
Acne: Rare
Water Retention: Rare, usually none
High Blood Pressure: Rare
Liver Toxic: NO (potentially kidney toxic)
Aromatization: None
DHT Conversion: None
Decreases HPTA function: Yes.
Average Price:
Comments:

Parabolan was reported by many to be the most effective injectable anabolic/androgenicsteroid available in the 80's. It disappeared for many years after that, and seemingly as a result, it's popularity increased ten-fold. While it is true that Parabolan provided users with a very rapid increase in strength and quality muscle, users often exagerated their claims as the decades wore on. The drug does not aromatize to estrogen or reduce to DHT and as such, it was thought to have provided users with very clean (water-free) gains. In fact, it may be due to it's exceptionally strong receptor binding, as well, because that has been proven to increase fat-burning. For those reasons, there was never any noted water retention or feminizing effects from Parabolan. This made it a highly prized Precontest drug, and no 80's precontest cycle would have been complete without it. A very hard, ripped, and vascular look with a dramatic increase inquality muscle mass resulted for all that were able to take advantage of parabolan while it was available.

Even in the 80's it was rare to find real Parabolan, because of the many fakes floating around the black market. An easy way to tell if a product contains trenbolone is that it can leave a tin-like taste in your mouth after injecting one ml of it. Three mls of it is often enough to gag people, or start severe coughing fits.. This product needs to be heavily engaged by the kidneys, so water intake ought to be increased commesurately.

Parabolan was commonly stacked with several other compounds like testosterone (to avoid sexual dysfunction), growth hormone, thyroid medication(to compensate for Parabolan's ability to lower one's thyroid levels), and/orClenbuterol during diet periods for the synergistic effects. Literature availabble at the time reccomended 76-152-mg Parabolan weekly, for a cutting cycle, or a high quality bulking cycle. Women were reccomended by that same literature to avoid this drug.

HE'S talking about this:

Reported Characteristics

Primobolan

Chemical Name: Methenolone
Pharmaceutical Name:1-methyl-1-testosterone
Cutting/Bulking:Cutting
Anabolic Rating: 68
Active Life: 10-14 days
Drug Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid (For injection)
Average Reported Dosage: Men 400-600-mg weekly Women 150-mg weekly
Acne: Light at dosages of up to 200-mg weekly
Water Retention: Very low
High Blood Pressure: Rare
Liver Toxic: Low
Aromatization: None
DHT Conversion: None
Decreases: HPTA function: No/Low
Average Price: $200+/bottle
Primobolan Depot is a predominantly anabolic steroid, as well as a a DHT derivative so it will also maintain androgenic qualities. It does not convert to estrogen, induces low water retention and a distinct lack of gyno and some fat burning has been noted with it's use. In fact, the drug can also (theoretically) act as an anti-estrogen to a lesser extent.

Unfortunately, Primobolan is somewhat disappointing in doses under 400mgs/week, and must always be stacked with at least one strong anabolic compound, Testosterone being the obvious choice here. For women, it is usually taken alone, however, with very good results being had from 100mgs/week.

Muscle gained with Promobolan is usually of a high quality and usually (anectdotally) was retained quite well after discontinuance. Primobolan depot should, in theory have only a slight impact on the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testes-Axis (HPTA), and thus not totally shut down natural testosterone production.

Women tend to use this product alone, while men need to use at least one other compound with it in order to recognize any sort of appreciable weight gains. Testosterone, Equipoise, and DecaDurabolin are popular additions to cycles containing primobolan, when used by men.

Primobol is a brand of Primobolan made by British Dragon, and is currently the best bet for obtaining a real version of this product, produced by a pharmaceutical company. If you can find it, it comes in a 10 ml multidose vial which contains 100mg per ml.

If you did know this then THER IS A HELL OF A DIFERENCE

tren/parabolan is the most harsh injectable for most.

Not a primo fan myself, but glad to hear it is working out for you.

BMJ

Love Tren

I just cant help it im trying it for first time at end of my bulking cycle at 30-40mg eod :p i hope i dont have any sides! :p

So far the only real side I have been having is sweating if you have an expensive mattress put a bag or plastic around it. Am doing 75 mg ED.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws