over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Professional Muscle - exciting news

site is great. only thing i see that makes zero sense is guaranteed sponsors have there own section hidden away. at any point during day you see 15-20 members viewing that section and 300 viewing the open sponsors section. for the newer members they might just think these sponsors went private . i have had a few members message me the last year asking whatever happened to ip. people are lazy, more clicks = more work:eek:. i dont think this helps the sponsor being in that section at all
I think the reason I never noticed it is because when I click on the sponsor section I just immediately start scrolling down to whoever I want to check out. Being right at the top I just missed it. Plus I don't go in there a lot to begin with.

I think the reason I never noticed it is because when I click on the sponsor section I just immediately start scrolling down to whoever I want to check out. Being right at the top I just missed it. Plus I don't go in there a lot to begin with.

exactly! you and the rest of the board. its like you cant even notice it, even if you know its there

The whole site is getting a MAJOR revamp. It will launch sometime in August.

Just the programming and design side cost six figures. There will be a lot of new features.

There will be a new level of education, interaction, service and some merchandise.

AND... there will be the ProfessionalMuscle shop which will carry every supplement you can think off from any brand you can imagine.
How many products will I have in stock you say? Oh, just 5,400 or so ;)

So I can cater to every single one of you as I will have in stock whatever you normally buy anyway. But, I will also sell it cheaper than you will find it anywhere else.
Not just that, but if you find a product cheaper somewhere else, I'll beat it.

Delivery will be from overnight to just a few days, depending on where you live, as I have warehouses all over the world (several in USA alone).

You will truly have no reason to buy the supps you are currently using from anywhere else.

Now, there are a few things I want from you.

NEW IDEAS FOR PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE
What would you like to see on PM?
Do you have a suggestion?
How can the site be bigger and better for you?

Also, I will need some testimonials for marketing purposes.

What do you love about Professional Muscle ? Uncensored Bodybuilding Forums ? Professional Muscle ? Uncensored Bodybuilding Forums
ie
How you’ve enjoyed pm
The best thing you’ve learnt
The best thing pm
What you’ve got from it
What it’s done for you
What was your most memorable article
Etc etc etc

Attach a profile pic with your testimonial directly in this thread.

:star-:ars[/QU

Is this Casing the Login issues? it seems like I have re log back in after each thread or page change.!!!

Personally I like the site the way it is...I also hate change in any form.

I can't wrap my mind around people wanting to pay for this site, Instead of having it for free. The idea of paying to have the privilege of posting pictures sucked at mma.tv and it would hurt the site here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Until we learned that AAS (basically all of them) actually damage the tendons and hinder tendon recovery. Even the ones that supposedly "increase" collagen synthesis damage the tendons as reduce healing times. We've known this about Winstrol for a long time...and studies continue to reveal the damaging effects if AAS on tendons. There was a recent study on nandrolone showing that, despite its ability to increase collagen synthesis, it actually reduced tendon recovery times. Then, of course, we have all the steroids that severely reduce collagen synthesis. Regardless, I have yet to find a single study that has proven AAS (any of them) actually strengthen the tendons or promote tendon recovery.
Mike what about someone just taking testosterone and gh ? Not talking about trt or super high dosages . Say 500 odd mg test a week give or take and 5-8 ius gh a day . So basically just more of what our bodies make naturally. I would like to think that would actually help with damaged tendons and improves recovery. Please share your thoughts on it. thanks

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Maybe some type of sticky where the most liked posts all go. Would help with people having to repeat the same shit over and over and over (like all of Dante's posts that get 20 likes and then people forget the info a week later and it's like the post never existed)

And to add to this, we wouldn't have Metformin threads pop up every 3 days, despite the fact the subject have been exhausted to death. Posts from Lex and Stewie on the subject should be highlighted so no one needs to ask the same questions they have answered time and time again

Mike what about someone just taking testosterone and gh ? Not talking about trt or super high dosages . Say 500 odd mg test a week give or take and 5-8 ius gh a day . So basically just more of what our bodies make naturally. I would like to think that would actually help with damaged tendons and improves recovery. Please share your thoughts on it. thanks

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Even low doses of testosterone can reduce collagen synthesis up to 80%, so testosterone (especially in bodybuilding doses; 300 mg or more per week) is harmful to tendons.

GH may help counterbalance some of this damage, but I doubt it off-sets all of it.

Even low doses of testosterone can reduce collagen synthesis up to 80%, so testosterone (especially in bodybuilding doses; 300 mg or more per week) is harmful to tendons.

GH may help counterbalance some of this damage, but I doubt it off-sets all of it.
What else can we do?

low doses of testosterone increase collagen synthesis. That is why a men or women with low doses of test in their body have more trouble with tendons, joint, while lifting. I used to be one of them with test levels not on trt I seemd to have more joint issues

the cutoff limit is about 200 mgs testosterone, Any more is bad for the tendons

That is why I think its a safe bet to mix in deca, eq into a cycle, its worth a shot, with what we have..

never done it but heard Gh is godsend for tendons, injury heal time etc

Last edited:
low doses of testosterone increase collagen synthesis. That is why a men or women with low doses of test in their body have more trouble with tendons, joint, while lifting. I used to be one of them with test levels not on trt I seemd to have more joint issues

When I said low doses, I was referring to doses that are low by bodybuilding standards, which is why I said 300 mg per week and above.

the cutoff limit is about 200 mgs testosterone, Any more is bad for the tendons

That is why I think its a safe bet to mix in deca, eq into a cycle, its worth a shot, with what we have..
A safe bet? Studies have NEVER shown these AAS to be helpful for the tendons, yet studies have shown them to be detrimental. Just look at the recent nandrolone study from a few years ago. It significantly reduced tendon healing times, despite its ability to increase collagen syntheis.

Bodybuilders MISTAKENLY assumed that just because some AAS increase collagen synthesis, that this means they must strengthen the tendons/promote healing. Unfortunately, that is not true. Just because a drug may increase collage synthesis, it does NOT mean it improves tendon strength/recovery.

At this point I am not aware of a single AAS that has been shown to actually strengthen tendons/improve recovery times, but there is plenty of evidence to show the opposite.

never done it but heard Gh is godsend for tendons, injury heal time etc

Last edited:
What else can we do?

GH is helpful, but whether or not it is cost-effective will depend on the individual's financial situation. There are also a variety of OTC compounds that have been shown to help strength/repair connective tissue (with clinical studies backing them up).

GH is helpful, but whether or not it is cost-effective will depend on the individual's financial situation. There are also a variety of OTC compounds that have been shown to help strength/repair connective tissue (with clinical studies backing them up).
Your view on #1 best otc supplement?

Wow, WTF happened here...Wouldn't it have made more sense to actually start a new thread to discuss a topic?!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws