over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

professionalmuscle

Well said fellas...

Sometimes I scroll the main forum and I ask myself..."don't half these threads belong in the beginner's section?..."

The mods as well as the knowledgeable contributing members try and be respectful,but come on!!

like the kid 22 or 23 that is 170 lbs and starts a thread wishing HIMSELF Happy Birthday on a serious Bodybuilding board?(on the main board) come on!

The uneducated and wreckless advice given about potentially dangerous pharmaceuticals by people(some even admitting they have never used gear) is my pet peeve!!! then they argue and argue even after being corrected by members with proper education and/or experience on the subject.A couple young newbies come to mind .Example "Aim better" to avoid hitting veins while injecting.That was some genius advice and he wouldn't or couldn't be told any different.

Side effects?? just take/add another pharmaceutical to cure that,that is always great advice:banghead: Everything you inject or swallow has some type of effect on your bodys chemistry now and future,but hell this sponsor or that sells it.So just take it!! drives me nuts.

I don't always agree or like your approach BBoy, but with that being said you know bodybuilding and "back" (literally,lol) it up with your physique.That I do like and have much respect for that.

Last edited:
gonna do the northern ky on feb 26th. grinding to the finish, gotta drop about 6-8 before i manipulate water. I was 205 first thing that morning, pic was taken in the evening.

Is this year's contest going to have as many competitors as the past? When I went about 4 years ago the contest wasnt over until almost midnight it seemed! I actually left before the overall winners were annouced. Id like to come see this year's contest if it didnt drag on so damn long!

like the kid 22 or 23 that is 170 lbs and starts a thread wishing HIMSELF Happy Birthday on a serious Bodybuilding board?(on the main board) come on!

LOL. That personally was a low point for me seeing that post on the main forum, or on any forum for that matter! Maybe even worse than that was reading the many responses on the thread. When I see threads like that I try to just scan right over them, but that one was bad enough that I just could not overcome the irrisistable erge to open it up and see what was inside.

Is this year's contest going to have as many competitors as the past? When I went about 4 years ago the contest wasnt over until almost midnight it seemed! I actually left before the overall winners were annouced. Id like to come see this year's contest if it didnt drag on so damn long!
i seriously don't expect as big as a turn out as past years cause its almost a month ealier this year (show usually is in march) and that means that most would have dieted through the holidays and that probably turned most people from doing the show. i started my diet super late as i wasn't even sure i would be able to do the show cause of work, but since i stayed leaner im making up ground now.

That's an insane back.
coming from you, thats a HUGE compliment...:eek:

How tall are you?
5ft5 exactly

B-Boy, you look like you have a shorter torso, which supposedly helps make the deadlift "easier". Do you find this to be true in your case? Like, would you have the same back without doing deadlifts?

Just curious, because if so . . . Im'a continue hitting the deadlift, gonna get 600 sometime in 2012:D
the two best deadlifters in my area both have longer torso's...LOL so i don't know if a short torso is good or not.

and yes i would probably have around the same back without deads, there is a pick somewhere of me when i was about 23yrs old natural and my back was sick from pullups and bent over barbell rows. ;)

before i ever knew what a deadlift was. 23yrs old all natural.

Attachments

• brad 23yrs old.jpg
    brad 23yrs old.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 367

Damn Gina! How long had you been training at that time Bboy? 7-8 years?
Thats crazy man :headbang:

what makes me sick is that your back there is still better than mine...:banghead:

oh well back to the power cage, to hit more deads...LOL :headbang:

Damn Gina! How long had you been training at that time Bboy? 7-8 years?
Thats crazy man :headbang:
started lifting when i was 13, never stopped except for a short time during basic training in the army which i was still doing a lot of situps and pushups and pullups.

The mods as well as the knowledgeable contributing members try and be respectful,but come on!!

The uneducated and wreckless advice given about potentially dangerous pharmaceuticals by people(some even admitting they have never used gear) is my pet peeve!!! then they argue and argue even after being corrected by members with proper education and/or experience on the subject.A couple young newbies come to mind .Example "Aim better" to avoid hitting veins while injecting.That was some genius advice and he wouldn't or couldn't be told any different.

Side effects?? just take/add another pharmaceutical to cure that,that is always great advice:banghead: Everything you inject or swallow has some type of effect on your bodys chemistry now and future,but hell this sponsor or that sells it.So just take it!! drives me nuts.

I don't always agree or like your approach BBoy, but with that being said you know bodybuilding and "back" (literally,lol) it up with your physique.That I do like and have much respect for that.

Completely agree on all parts. It needs to be addressed. Hey it's properly from the influx of new gym members in Jan which was mentioned in another thread. They all want to start gear now for their holidays in the summer. Nothing annoys me more than people giving gear advice who never done a cycle... or maybe 1 pro hormone cycle so now they can recommend heavy dosed cycles to anyone who wants to listen online.

Great back BBoy... hard to believe you only weigh that. Goodluck with your next contest. I look forward to seeing you progress.

Last edited:
gonna do the northern ky on feb 26th. grinding to the finish, gotta drop about 6-8 before i manipulate water. I was 205 first thing that morning, pic was taken in the evening.

B-boy cant wait to see what u look like at the show. I go evey year, its held at the convention center where im a mechanical engineer at. Best of luck bro,back is sick!

B-boy cant wait to see what u look like at the show. I go evey year, its held at the convention center where im a mechanical engineer at. Best of luck bro,back is sick!
bro be sure to come up and introduce yourself, love meeting bro's from the board.

And this was the first picture I have ever seen of brad...on bb.com lol what was it like 10 yrs ago, lol damn time flys.

Last edited:
I read this the other day, and thought about for quite a while, and now I feel like I have to say something in regards to who is on these boards, and what they are after.
I am in agreement with what Brad says, but I myself don't know what I am considered? ("newbie")?<I hate this word btw> vet? nothing???and sometimes feel like I should not post for the backlash b/c of the lack of rep. around here. (Main thing I don't like here)
On the other hand, some of the threads that have been brought up like sweat pants without cuffs or looking big at the gym, I have not gone to myself, as I am sure a lot of others don't care to read. BUT............ there is like 2000 views of this shit.
So I ask, who is reading it? who is on this board?
Some legit threads get like 7 responses and less then 100 views!!!!!!!!
I want to be here, just as much as the next guy, but I don't think there should be a pecking order of who can post/read/reply etc. If that was the case, there might only be a few people typing, and in that case just use the telephone to talk to each other.
I guess what I am saying is everybody was a <newbie> once right. With time and education, maybe they become something else.
Again as mentioned I am in agreement, adn mean No disrespect to anyone on the board, just had to play devil's advocate
-c

Nicely stated bboy! The search function is the reason I dont have many posts at all. Its my best friend if Im doing any research, plus been using for a while so not too many questions to ask anymore.

Anyways bro SICK back!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity