over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Promuscle Transformation Contest- All members and sponsors please read

Maybe for competitors that need amanity they can send a pm to big a or one of the mods judging with face and then the same pic minus face for log... just a thought

If this has already been answered I apologize, I read thru the entire thread and may have missed it, but for those of us who need to keep our faces from recognition and association ESP to our usernames for obvious reasons could we use a beenie and sunglasses in our pics?

Never have I been happier that my bulk went sideways and I started putting on loads of fat than right now. What a generous contest by everybody involved.

If this has already been answered I apologize, I read thru the entire thread and may have missed it, but for those of us who need to keep our faces from recognition and association ESP to our usernames for obvious reasons could we use a beenie and sunglasses in our pics?

I would think that would be fine. I am sure Big A will feel the same way but he will post when he sees this. This is a transformation contest for your overall physique so your face doesn't need to come into it. I suppose though for guys overweight who make big transformations including their face may be beneficial. When a large/fat person loses lots of weight sometimes they can look like a different person facially and much more handsome so it really adds to the transformation.

As Shawood stated perhaps Big A may want to see your face in the before and after if there has been a big change just to make sure. Your face never needs to be posted on the public forum though.

I told the doctor I'm holding off the surgery .this contest. Is great.he will agree as long as the MRI isn't bad
Do you get extra points for disabilitys?

I just read your pm. This contest is open to everyone. I am sorry to hear you need surgery and are in constant pain. No one gets extra points for anything. We all start off as even. It doesn't matter what disability you have this contest is solely judged on physique transformation. I understand from your pm that it is much harder for you to reach your goals and I am sorry about that. But all you can do is try your best and follow the rules and you will have a chance. You stated you are overweight in your pm so quite honestly that is great for a contest like this. I know a few guys who want to join this but they already look fantastic so in reality there is no chance they could win as they are already close to their genetic maximum. Please join and really try to transform your life and the changes you make will be all the extra points you need.

I should add sponsors will be able to donate prizes during the contest as there is no closing date for donations. The prizes going up with definitely add excitement to the contest. Plus the sponsors can see how the contest/logs are going before deciding to donate :)

Last edited:
my rep and i will be visiting logs!
detailed logs are what i like!

We just start out logs on April 1st - correct?

I also don't want my face pic posted - but will send to Big A and any judge or prize sponsor that wants it.

*** I have never posted a pic on any forum. In fact I have never posted a link or anything other than text - lol. I am sure this is a dumbass question but is it hard ? and can it be done from IPhone?

Last edited:
Faces can be covered.

We just start out logs on April 1st - correct?

I also don't want my face pic posted - but will send to Big A and any judge or prize sponsor that wants it.

*** I have never posted a pic on any forum. In fact I have never posted a link or anything other than text - lol. I am sure this is a dumbass question but is it hard ? and can it be done from IPhone?
im not sure rules for pics.

you can take pic open it in mspaint and do things easy like resize and blur out face

Faces can be covered.

Problem solved:

2IbO0.jpg

I never buy any crap when I go shopping now. A major treat would be a 85% dark chocolate bar. Sure I have the occasional chinese or perhaps a good burger with fries. But generally I eat good quality food throughout each day. For this contest though I am literally going to diet for the first time in my life. I will be 100% with everything. So I have been having some treats recently because I know for 3 months I won't have any. My gf's aunt bought a big chocolate bunny for us and I was looking at it the other night and thought why not. I ate over 2500 cals of chocolate in 15 mins and then sure felt ill :eek::D Today I had a large latte and chocolate cake in starbucks. I am sure some of you guys are doing much worst but just thought I would be upfront :D

I never buy any crap when I go shopping now. A major treat would be a 85% dark chocolate bar. Sure I have the occasional chinese or perhaps a good burger with fries. But generally I eat good quality food throughout each day. For this contest though I am literally going to diet for the first time in my life. I will be 100% with everything. So I have been having some treats recently because I know for 3 months I won't have any. My gf's aunt bought a big chocolate bunny for us and I was looking at it the other night and thought why not. I ate over 2500 cals of chocolate in 15 mins and then sure felt ill :eek::D Today I had a large latte and chocolate cake in starbucks. I am sure some of you guys are doing much worst but just thought I would be upfront :D

It's the end of crap food and beer for me.

I came to pro muscle 8 months ago, after almost 2 year break for the gym and have been using every excuse since not to workout. Going to get motivated for this competition, got 12-14kg to drop. Always been natural, but got some plans for the 3 months.

It's the end of crap food and beer for me.

I came to pro muscle 8 months ago, after almost 2 year break for the gym and have been using every excuse since not to workout. Going to get motivated for this competition, got 12-14kg to drop. Always been natural, but got some plans for the 3 months.

So you are overweight and natural but planning to use stuff for the contest. If you put 100% into this you could really transform. I am in ok condition but my waist is far too big. Even when lean it is too big. I want to lose atleast 3 inches around my waist in the 3 months.

So you are overweight and natural but planning to use stuff for the contest. If you put 100% into this you could really transform. I am in ok condition but my waist is far too big. Even when lean it is too big. I want to lose atleast 3 inches around my waist in the 3 months.

Thanks. I've done 24kg weight drop in 12 weeks about 4 years back, so hopefully I can get in the zone again to loose the 12kg+, with less muscle loss.

I seen a picture you posted the other day, your getting big in the arms (you look like a monster in that little bathroom). 3" of your waist will be amazing.

Thanks. I've done 24kg weight drop in 12 weeks about 4 years back, so hopefully I can get in the zone again to loose the 12kg+, with less muscle loss.

I seen a picture you posted the other day, your getting big in the arms (you look like a monster in that little bathroom). 3" of your waist will be amazing.

Jesus you Europeans and your kg's...cant you just talk in terms of pounds like normal people? lol :) kilo's and centigrams and stones:confused::confused::confused: what the hell is all that? lol just messing with ya

Jesus you Europeans and your kg's...cant you just talk in terms of pounds like normal people? lol :) kilo's and centigrams and stones:confused::confused::confused: what the hell is all that? lol just messing with ya

I'm Aussie, so we have to use both systems.
12kg = twenty six and half pounds.
24kg = is about 53 pounds.

I'm in.

Can my lady enter without an accout? Not worth jeopardizing her job over a contest. She would love to do it but I'd prefer to keep her off the boards

No tit pic scamming either!

I'm in.

Can my lady enter without an accout? Not worth jeopardizing her job over a contest. She would love to do it but I'd prefer to keep her off the boards

No tit pic scamming either!

The main rule is that all members have a linked log in the log section so I doubt it would be allowed. Big A will answer once he sees this. I don't know if he would allow you to post all of her updates and pics etc. He may do as long as you keep a good log for her. Although what is she going to do with 21 bottles of syntherol if she wins? :D

I spend so much time on here even I talk in pounds a lot of the time. The british spell quite a few words differently to the Americans too. Things like hematocrit in the UK is spelt haematocrit. In the UK it's all in stones and it doesn't really make any sense... I guess we just wanted to be different :) 1 stone is 14 pounds and when talking about weight we will use stones and pounds. So I would say I have lost 5 pounds but if that was 7 it would be half a stone. But in the gym everything is in kg's... we just like to confuse people :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131