over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prop flu

sabutar

Newbies
been shooting test prop 100mg ED for a couple of days, first time I have had prop, had TNE in the past, but now getting flu like symptons, until the next morning, is there anything I could take to help with this or do I just have to wait. thanx later.

what brand prop is it?

this is common for under ground labs..It usually means too much ba..is there any pain or swelling in the injected area..

homemade

its homemade, 100mg/ml-- put 1ml of B.A. and 8ml of oil per gram of TP, yeah there is swelling at the site,

How many mls did you make.. I am positive it is either you used the worng oil, did not filter right or somehow used more ba than norml.The symptons should go away when swelling goes down. take something like advil (fever reducer, pain agent) that will really help.

thanx for the reply 77, the symptoms go away by the next morning, I shoot at around 9- 10 a.m. and I start feeling the symptoms at arounf 5:30-6:00 p.m they get really bad at around 8:00, the mellow out at around 10:00 p.m. and I am at 100% the next morning, -- this sucks because I am in sales, and it is really hard selling something when your shivering all the time and all you wanna do is goto bed. About the amount of ba, i beleive if I mad it like I described, its a %10 percent solution, which I thought was ok. I used sterile oil, used it plenty of times in the past, and the same amount of B.A. ratio in my fina shots. its gotta be the prop. I overloaded on ibprofin and echinachea the other night and I felt a little better, I take Vit C all the time

It is not the horomone tha will cause the pain..It is how the solution is perpaired. 10% is way too much for most people. You should be using more along the lines of 3-5%.

3-5% B.A. solution, got it. wonder why dazed would put 10% on his site, either way, i just thought it was the prop becuase if seen posts on it before but nobody said anything about what to do about it, ya think I will get used to it? I took the echniachea today and some IBprofin throughout the day, its 8:00 and I feel great. I also thought it was the hormone, because I heard test can screw with your immune system, its a fast acting test, so I figure that was a bad combo, my bad- thanx for the info-

If you can, back off the BA because no, you won't get used to it with it being that high....reminds me a lot of those early batches of Ttokkyo Testonon 250, back then rumored to have too much BA...I had the same effects from that that you are describing now, and they NEVER went away...I remember when I first got some, I made the mistake of shooting 4ccs all at once, man was that a mistake....multiply what you're feeling by about 10 times...it really put me on my ass, felt like the worst flu I ever had...went away in a couple of days....thereafter I only took 1cc at a time, but even with that I got the same side effects you describe, feel flu-crappy in the late afternoon, really crappy in the evening, then fine the next day...well, I paid for the stuff, so I used it and just suffered through it...never again though...lol...speaking of which, anyone know if they ever improved their Testonon 250, or anything else they make/made?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws