over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROPS to BigEvil!

Congrats BigEvil!

i agree with everyone here when they say that we all enjoy your input and opinion and all the threads here. you are a good guy! lookin great in your pic too!

good shit man!

BTW, Sweet PM handle bro![/QUOTE]

??? on the tren and mast
I tried the tren Ent. movie at the beginning for a few weeks at like only 200 minutes/week and had the EQ going only at 400 minutes, but the Tren movie made it too hard to sleep at night so I dropped it and upped the EQ viewing to 600 minutes (my sweet spot). I have a hell of a time with tren.

The Mast P DVD will be included in my next up and coming run in a few weeks.
I didn't watch it last time. ONLY test e and EQ. I have been "off" the movie scene for 10 weeks so far and am gonna tear it up with a total recomposition!

well i am watching test and eq throughtout, the first 4 weeks i will be watching tren a until the eq and mast e kicks in...

Congrats bro!!

must feel good to be reconized id be printing that page

Awsome job Big E and well fucking deserved brother! You have made some great progress, and are a valued member here. Congrats brother...sorry i Missed the voting:banghead:

must feel good to be reconized id be printing that page

It feels increadible TopGun! I seriously appreciate this more than anyone can understand. I really do try and give everything I can back to this board, as it and its members have given so much to me! It feels wonderful to be recognized by my peers here at the most advanced bodybuilding site on the net! Thank You

Awsome job Big E and well fucking deserved brother! You have made some great progress, and are a valued member here. Congrats brother...sorry i Missed the voting:banghead:

Michael, Thanks my friend. You were actually one of the first guys here that reached out and sent me a PM about a question I had in a thread a few years ago...haha
I hope all is well with you bro, Thanks for your kind words

You look great man! CONGRATS
Thanks for the straight up info on your regimen.

Congrats Schill!!!!! told ya you would win !!!!! you are such a great help to everyone on this board:headbang: your brother for a diffrent mother GIBBY

Big Congrats bro..!
Good to have you around here

You look great man! CONGRATS
Thanks for the straight up info on your regimen.

Thanks Bull, yea, I try to be totally straight up with my training, diet, and DVD viewings bro. I don't post BS to make myself feel like a 'big man' like we see all too frequently. This board has helped me in so many ways..... I just trying to give back! Take it easy Bro..

Congrats Schill!!!!! told ya you would win !!!!! you are such a great help to everyone on this board:headbang: your brother for a diffrent mother GIBBY

A HUGE THANK YOU Gibby!!!!

Engishbulldog is the man who turned me on to Proffessionalmuscle.com a couple years ago. We go way back (like since we were 12) growing up in the D-town (Detroit area)...... and the best damn training partner I have ever had! Thanks Todd

I have been "off" the movie scene for 10 weeks so far and am gonna tear it up with a total recomposition!

Now THAT should be pretty goddamned interesting to follow! Where do I sign up? Lol That would be ""Big Evil beasting - version 10.1!" I may have to get more ram to handle it! Hahahahaha:headbang:

Michael, Thanks my friend. You were actually one of the first guys here that reached out and sent me a PM about a question I had in a thread a few years ago...haha
I hope all is well with you bro, Thanks for your kind words

Everything is finally getting better, i am back training and putting some good weight on. Now I am waiting for some things to come in so i can really grow! I will be posting some pics in a couple months. Do me a favor brother.. pm me your peptide protocols. Thanks Big E!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws