over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prostate woes.

saint808

Registered
anybody here have chronic prostate problems? And does it hurt you in places you wouldn't suspect as being prostate related? I was told that i will be taking flomax forver today :(

saint808 said:
anybody here have chronic prostate problems? And does it hurt you in places you wouldn't suspect as being prostate related? I was told that i will be taking flomax forver today :(
Damn dude, do they want you on proscar too? Does Flomax interfere with androgen receptors or sex drive? Good luck bro...

Its likely that, while on cycle your prostate may be swolen, which will make a Doctor think you have problems. Could that be the situation? That would be good, actually, as compared to a genetically predetermined defect.

Last edited:
Hey bro can you elaborate alittle bit more on your problem. What brought on this problem?.

saint808 said:

I've been suffering from chronic prostatitis for over 2 years now. It's literally been one of the worst things I have ever dealt with. I've taken tons of medication, antibiotics, Flomax, etc.. and seen several doctors and specialtists for opinions with absolutely no releif. My primary complaint now is rectal pain following a bowel movement. After speaking to a well educated doctor on the subject he explained to me how when the prostate is swollen that it pushes up against the rectal wall causing pain and discomfort. If you do some research you will find that there are MANY symptoms that are tied to prostatitis like urination,ejaculation,rectal problems, pain in the penis, swollen testicles...the list goes on. Have you experienced any of the side effects from Flomax like dizziness upon standing or retrograde ejaculation?
I wish you the best my friend in finding some relief from this dreaded illness.

AVODART.

**broken link removed** ;)

RE: Prostate woes!

Dear Saint
I feel your pain. I suffered from chronic prostitius when I was 17years old. I fought it for 3 years and the Uroligist had me really scared. Flowmax Ofloxin all of that I took for years Until Finally I was referredto a Acupuntureist. This lady was strainght off the boat from Bejing China. I could not understand a word she said, but she defintly knew what was wrong. In 10 long treatments she was albe to fix my problems. I havenot had a problem in 10 years. It was truly a medical miracle, andwould strongly sufggest that you Look into it. I am now 31 this happened in my teens, Everything is reall good, plan on having kids after this cycle! Just an FYI
I'm out!

it's bph that is chronic and is leading to chronic prostatitis. I'm getting to visit a urologist again which means... oh great yet another DRE. On one hand it is good i found out. hopefully now the wierd pains i have been having will go away. I took flomax before when on cycle and never had sides of any big notice, minus the first few days where i didn't ejaculate at all... that was cary.

aka Puffy said:
Dear Saint
I feel your pain. I suffered from chronic prostitius when I was 17years old. I fought it for 3 years and the Uroligist had me really scared. Flowmax Ofloxin all of that I took for years Until Finally I was referredto a Acupuntureist. This lady was strainght off the boat from Bejing China. I could not understand a word she said, but she defintly knew what was wrong. In 10 long treatments she was albe to fix my problems. I havenot had a problem in 10 years. It was truly a medical miracle, andwould strongly sufggest that you Look into it. I am now 31 this happened in my teens, Everything is reall good, plan on having kids after this cycle! Just an FYI
I'm out!
at this point i would try voodoo...

problem is that they don't have an entirely successful regime against this. I for one took way too long searching for my own asnwer because quite frankly i didn't want a DRE. I think many men feel the same way. Also there is no sure shot cure. I have seen everything from meditation to an electric stick you shove up your rectum (i wish i was kidding). It causes fevers and a whole slew of misleading problems that people will not even think about until you combine all your symptoms at once.

I took flomax before when on cycle and never had sides of any big notice, minus the first few days where i didn't ejaculate at all... that was cary.

That sounds like the retrograde ejaculation I had mentioned. That side effect alone keeps me form using this medication.

Also saint808 we spoke yesterday about things that may help. Try increasing your water intake dramatically.

A50# said:
That sounds like the retrograde ejaculation I had mentioned. That side effect alone keeps me form using this medication.

Also saint808 we spoke yesterday about things that may help. Try increasing your water intake dramatically.
Yeah that didn't happen when i went down to one cap a day. All the info i am finding is very barbaric. They really don't understand the prostate at all and frankly i hate talking about it. It's embarassing. Quality iof life is diminishing fast :(

Unfortunately prostrate problems are hard to cure.
Many suffer with it forever.
I would encourage you to search on prostatitis and read up as those who have had it are the best ones to give advice on effectiveness of treatments.
http://www.prostatitis.org/
**broken link removed**

A buddy of mine had it for years and finally got the treatment he needed.
He was on
LEVAQUIN 250
Avodart
Drank tons of water and cranberry juice
Also this sounds sick but the urologist would "milk" the prostrate in his office and you can figure that one out for yourself.
Tons of info out there to search, message boards and etc.
good luck.

LEVAQUIN 250 humm that is a new one for me. Levaquin is for infection.

Prostatitis can be a bacterial infection which can be treated quite well by Leavaquin. Not many Dr's culture the seminal fluid which would be a good way to diagnose the condition.

The prostrate is part of the urinary system, and some cases of prostatitis are linked to past or present urinart tract and or bladder infections.

LEVAQUIN is a quinolone antibiotic used in adults to treat lung, sinus, skin, and urinary tract infections caused by certain germs called bacteria. LEVAQUIN kills many of the types of bacteria that can infect the lungs, sinuses, skin, and urinary tract and has been shown in a large number of clinical trials to be safe and effective for the treatment of many bacterial
infections.

One of the main causes of Prostatitis is bacterial infections.
That's why I advised the guy to research as it is a complicated condition with many causes. AAS certainly aren't gonna help and can prolong the condition because of BPH hence the Avodart which is superior in treating it with out common sexual side effects of proscar etc. Avodart will sprout hair better than any of the first generation DHT blockers like proscar, although the label claim was not pursued passed the clinical trial stages by GSK.

"Causes of Prostatitis
On the scientific level, the causes of prostatitis are not completely understood. There is controversy among the most highly regarded experts. Keep in mind that any one patient may have more than one cause operating at the same time. Or, looked at from another point of view, prostatitis could be several different diseases which present with the same or similar sets of symptoms in different individuals.

There are three main schools of thought about the causes of prostatitis. Each of the following linked pages will soon have additional information related to the potential cause.

Bacterial infection,
Auto-immune response or disordered immune response,
Neuromuscular, tension or physical injury problem

Additional possible causes:
a uric acid disorder,
prostate stones,
a urethral stricture,
a rare tumor,
prostate cancer,
benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH, non-cancerous growth of the prostate),
a food allergy,
a yeast infestation,
a specific yeast problem from the Genus Candida,
or a virus.
If you've had prostatitis for very long and had very many appointments to try to deal with it, you've heard some of these theories.

Does it matter what is causing it? Will knowing the cause help you get over it? The answer would be "yes," if only determining the cause were simple. (See the "Methods " page for a discussion of methods of treating prostatitis.) Also, unfortunately, even doctors who are sure of the cause of prostatitis in their patients cannot cure all their patients.

If your prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection, knowing that should help your doctor treat the infection and make you better. Unfortunately, many doctors and clinics do only cursory checking for bacteria. But even doctors who do very careful checking for bacteria, and indeed find bacteria, cannot always make their patients' symptoms go away.

Similarly, ruling out bacteria and going on one of the other hypotheses does not necessarily help either. If you thought or even knew that your prostatitis is caused by an immune disorder, does that mean there is a clear route to fixing the problem? Not likely.

There are therapies around for fixing physical problems. There are people who can teach you relaxation techniques, or muscle-strengthening techniques, to repair or ameliorate problems with your pelvic floor musculature. But there is no clear path that works for everyone.

Why can't doctors fix you up? Well, for one thing, they aren't trained very well in diagnosing and treating prostatitis. Urologists spend most of their time studying surgery. If prostatitis were something that could be fixed by surgery, they'd give it a try. And other doctors tell patients to "learn to live with it."

The upshot of all this confusion is that YOU, and only you, brother, are going to have to take charge of finding out what's causing your prostatitis . Sure, you'll need doctors to help you, and to run tests and interpret them for you, and prescribe drugs if necessary. But YOU are going to have to be the one who is well-armed with questions and demanding enough to get your doctor to get to the bottom of things. "

I would drink plenty of fluids, especially after sex to flush the system and cover that johnson up and get off the sauce a buddy of mine couldn't clear his up untill he did a very very strict protocol of anti-b's, the BPH drug, fluid, etc etc.

Massive G said:
Also this sounds sick but the urologist would "milk" the prostrate in his office and you can figure that one out for yourself.
i read that! for the love of god if i have to have that done then the damn urologist will be PAYING ME!

I've had chronic prostate problems as well. even before i went on my first cycle. doc first put me on proscar which took months but then finally helped, lot of symptoms went away but then i did my first cycle and things got much worse than before. laid off for about a year and doc changed me over to avodart and flomax and things got better but not back to how they had been before. started my second mild cycle of sust and deca five weeks ago and thinking about stopping because symptoms are so bad. i guess im predisposed genetically to an enlarged prostate. test just turns into dehydrotest for me. was thinking about doing a less androgenic cycle. anyone have an advice?

do any of you have the feeling to have to piss just minutes after you just did? and then come to find out you really do have to piss again. and during the night do you piss about 3 times per night? now when they say drink more water this is a nightmare. because it just means more pissing. when im in offseason and i dont drink as much water im happy. less pissing less urges. when precontest comes around its hell.

the diet aides make this hell as it aggravates it. making me have to piss everywhere i go. cant go anywhere without having to look for a bathroom.
does flowmax actually help? do you find less urges at night? i have both avodart and flomax and am waiting till after my show to start on them. i just want to know if the flomax actually works. cause if not i dont care to deal with the retrogade problems.

the flomax does work, it relaxes the smooth muscle tissue around your prostate so that it helps ease the urge and bladder emtying symptoms. i only experienced the retroejaculatory (is the really a word?) problem when my doc increased my dose to twice daily so i just cut bask again to once a day. there is another newer product that works in the same way flomax does, its called uroxatol. I'm still curious to know, do less androgenic products (winstrol, anavar, equipoise, etc) cause the same problems?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws