advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein supplements - What do you use ??

I use American Pure Whey brand.

Isolate and whey matrix which is isolate and concentrate blended.

They don't use SOY LECITHIN. woot woot.

Oh ya I also sometimes mix in pure egg whites from wal mart.

And the price is right on.

War

Dymatize Elite Gourmet greatness. Chocolate Peanut Butter, put it in my mouth, in my mother f'in mouth.

Any smart person would go with TrueProtein......

I, however, have an insanely fucked stomach when it comes to protein supplements. The ONLY protein supps that do NOT give me the shits (and believe me i have tried EVERYTHING) are ON hydrowhey and trueprotein custom mix of 30%EAA, 30% Instantized BCAA, 30% Instantized Leucine and 10% ajipure BCAA(think that's what its called) that i add 10g to all my shakes......

ADD: the hydro casein from trueprotein didn't give me the shits, but taste makes me want to puke no matter what i mix with....so it just sits in my cabinet lol

true protein or protein factory CFM isolates is all i use anymore, guys get WAY too caught up trying to complicate this crap. Hell i don't even order flavors or sweeteners anymore just raw CFM isolate no color no flavor no nothing. Its really not bad at all. Just don't care for sweeteners anymore.

after show, had to go for taste for a while, so I got 35 pounds SNI vanilla. Best flavor/mix/texture I have ever had. the whole family uses it. Even my 2 year old asks for her POTEEN everyday. no lie

I use American Pure Whey brand.

Isolate and whey matrix which is isolate and concentrate blended.

They don't use SOY LECITHIN. woot woot.

Oh ya I also sometimes mix in pure egg whites from wal mart.

And the price is right on.

War

Pretty sure they are the same company as All The Whey/Muscle Gauge Nutrition. Fantastic prices and taste, but horrible quality. It's not what it says it is. I don't have the COA on me, but I know something's rigged with it. If I can find it again, I'll PM you.

I have true protein right now, and Xtreme Formulations. I've noticed a significant difference in how I feel after consuming these shakes as opposed to other brands. I did love Myofusion though. Plus TP has different types of proteins.

Anyone want to guess what I like the best? Anyone?

Custom mix from Trueprotein:
30% Instantized Micellar Casein
30% Cold Filtered Whey Isolate
25% Hydrolyzed Whey Isolate
15% Instantized L-Leucine
Protease added.
All that I need in one scoop - fast, medium & long acting protein sources.

Sprouts bulk isolate, I'm strapped for cash and gov't cover it:headbang:

Pretty sure they are the same company as All The Whey/Muscle Gauge Nutrition. Fantastic prices and taste, but horrible quality. It's not what it says it is. I don't have the COA on me, but I know something's rigged with it. If I can find it again, I'll PM you.

I have true protein right now, and Xtreme Formulations. I've noticed a significant difference in how I feel after consuming these shakes as opposed to other brands. I did love Myofusion though. Plus TP has different types of proteins.

If u find it, post it, i would love to see that coa

Dynamite Elite , Eas 5 lb bags from Sam's club and syntha 6 as a meal relacement

I usually make my own mix of protein at trueprotein. 25%whey 25%iso 25%cassein and some random supplements like creatine, bcaas and glutamine. Its def great stuff and I highly recommend it. theres a dis code in my sig too if you want to save some cash:D

Likely to get laughed at on this but I use Muscle Milk, Hernon's LBA's, Cell Rush, and Jack3d.

Also liked the NOXplode, but it sometimes would make me puke when doing cardio, so I had to give it up.

Last edited:
Been reading alot of great things about Isolyse by Species Nutrition. Dave Palumbo is a reputable guy. I read an article in consumer reports about different brands of whey protein. The biggest concern was the amount of heavy metals found in the brands they tested. Optimum Nut. and muscle milk were two the I remember specifically.

Is this new? Has this been out for a while? Tried doing a search on it and very few people sell it. Also, BB.com had discontinued this product from their website. I wonder why??

Is this new? Has this been out for a while? Tried doing a search on it and very few people sell it. Also, BB.com had discontinued this product from their website. I wonder why??

it's not that new but i don't think a lot of places sell it. dave sells it on his website obviously. it could be discontinued from bb.com due to the fact that dave was/is in legal trouble for one of his products (somalyze or lipolyze i believe, but i could be wrong) and bb.com didn't want to be associated with species anymore

it's not that new but i don't think a lot of places sell it. dave sells it on his website obviously. it could be discontinued from bb.com due to the fact that dave was/is in legal trouble for one of his products (somalyze or lipolyze i believe, but i could be wrong) and bb.com didn't want to be associated with species anymore

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Unfortunately here in South Africa we dont get any True Protein so for me the next best thing is Humapro by ALRI...no bloatness and my muscles feels more full during the day...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws