over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron last 3 weeks a waste?

livinlean

Registered
Hey guys,

So I'm just about 3 weeks out and compared to my last show, I'm not as dry. My test is lower but other than that everything is about the same. I'm also slightly lighter than last time around so don't throw that "you're not lean" shit at me lol.

I'm not concerned about wasting money but will it have enough time to take effect?

Currently I am on 500 test, 400 tren, 650 mast, 50mg winny daily. My body is looking healthy and I feel pretty good all things considered but I'm just not as grainy and dry as last prep when I was this far out and the only real difference is proviron.

I would add in proviron at 50mg or even higher possibly. Last time I ran 50mg to two weeks out when I upped it to 100mg.

as far as taking effect, 3wks is a decent amount of time for a drug that gets into the system rapidly. Best thing you can do is adjust your dosing schedule so blood levels stay stable

It could definitely help , but one thing I would question is the conditioning as far as muscle fullness.
Seeing that your are lighter now than last time could it be that you are just to depleted and that the muscle isn't full enough to give a hard grainy look??
Have you tried having a refeed day or a "diet break" to see if you full out.??
I've seen cases where guys do several shows a year and while getting leaner they don't look as good because they are simply over dieting and the muscle can't fully refill. I guy last year did a 16 week prep , was very lean for his first show , did a second show 4 weeks later without changing anything and looked significantly softer. After the second show she brought his calories back up to like 600-700 per day (via Carbs) over where he was dieting and in a week looked the best he ever had.and only gained like 2lbs.

This is such a question of guesswork. How long since your last prep? Are you training as hard? New job? Enough sleep? How's gut health?. Change brand of protein? Every prep is different.
Did you take a gear break or roll right on through?
If you're lighter, but not feeling leaner... has your composition changed and you've lost muscle, and more fat?

If you trust the process, add in the proviron, and ride it out. Personally, I feel that proviron shines best when used longer. Can try adrol 1hr before training and see if fullness picks up. And recheck your diet and bodyfat

Fullness can definitely be an issue. My refeed takes place tomorrow but I wanted to be proactive and get input beforehand.

I did take time off but competed about 7 months ago. I will post back after my refeed incase anyone is curious but I plan to start the proviron Sunday or Monday. Typically I am a very high carb guy and this prep has been around 200 or so for the past few weeks now. I have lines in my hams, glutes and more definition in my abs than ever so I am confident it's not a leanness issue. Rather it's dryness or as mentioned by gunsmith, fullness.

11sh11 - Im training just as hard if not harder. Everything is logged and strength just went down this week by a rep or two but until now i was progressing. No new job, I own multiple businesses but I have staff running them and am focusing on body building. I use an oura ring to monitor my 7-8 hours sleep. Gut health seems to be on point no issues in that regard. Weirdly enough I am filling out 2XL currently but usually go down to XL by now. Its not really adding up but as you said, every prep is different.

Posting pictures would help. I know last few weeks, I always second guess myself.

Without seeing pics, I’d say it’s mind games along w Pesty.

You have one of the very most impressive physiques on this board and I know you know your body well. The proviron will help but I really think just keep plugging away.

The last few weeks of prep can be such a bitch, even for seasoned competitors.

Good luck man these last few weeks

Fullness can definitely be an issue. My refeed takes place tomorrow but I wanted to be proactive and get input beforehand.

I did take time off but competed about 7 months ago. I will post back after my refeed incase anyone is curious but I plan to start the proviron Sunday or Monday. Typically I am a very high carb guy and this prep has been around 200 or so for the past few weeks now. I have lines in my hams, glutes and more definition in my abs than ever so I am confident it's not a leanness issue. Rather it's dryness or as mentioned by gunsmith, fullness.

11sh11 - Im training just as hard if not harder. Everything is logged and strength just went down this week by a rep or two but until now i was progressing. No new job, I own multiple businesses but I have staff running them and am focusing on body building. I use an oura ring to monitor my 7-8 hours sleep. Gut health seems to be on point no issues in that regard. Weirdly enough I am filling out 2XL currently but usually go down to XL by now. Its not really adding up but as you said, every prep is different.
If I could give you one and only one advice it would be do PSMF if you think you are behind prep.

Real proviron at 75-100mg the last 3 weeks...id do it if I had it at my fingertips.

Yea, it's not going to hurt anything, but like the members above stated, if you are not stage ready already, how much it will help is anybody's guess. I guess being not ready + proviron is still going to possibly be better than nothing....unless you look like a doughboy, which you probably don't just by judging your prior pics and avi.

I'd for sure do it myself though if I had it.

These are my thoughts without really knowing much more. Good luck!

I heard hany has guys take it with every meal up to the show..I don’t know how true that is but I k ow a lot of guys who run a lot of it up until stage time

Hey guys,

So I'm just about 3 weeks out and compared to my last show, I'm not as dry. My test is lower but other than that everything is about the same. I'm also slightly lighter than last time around so don't throw that "you're not lean" shit at me lol.

I'm not concerned about wasting money but will it have enough time to take effect?

Currently I am on 500 test, 400 tren, 650 mast, 50mg winny daily. My body is looking healthy and I feel pretty good all things considered but I'm just not as grainy and dry as last prep when I was this far out and the only real difference is proviron.

I would add in proviron at 50mg or even higher possibly. Last time I ran 50mg to two weeks out when I upped it to 100mg.
Same gear source for all your compounds? I tell you what, I’ve never competed but I added in proviron last week 50mg per day w an already ongoing 600test per week multiple injections, just 50mg tren Ace EOD, 2 iu growth am fasted and man I can really see the difference in muscle belly appearance this could be coincidental but I don’t think so ?

So I did a terrible job on my pics but I'll still post them. Theres no proper front comparison from before the low day but I do have back shots.

Below is prior to the refeed:
image_6483441.JPG

This one is after the refeed:
image_123986672 (2).JPG

And heres a front shot after the refeed:
image_123986672 (1).JPG

I did get tighter and drier after the refeed. Definitely still work to be done but it's not like I was planning to let off the gas peddle anyways.

Real proviron at 75-100mg the last 3 weeks...id do it if I had it at my fingertips.

Its real proviron. I have a reputable lab here in Canada that I use so no issues with that part. Added in at 75 and will ramp to 100 last two weeks.

I heard hany has guys take it with every meal up to the show..I don’t know how true that is but I k ow a lot of guys who run a lot of it up until stage time

Yes, I've heard the same about hany. I've also seen it on Aj sims plans where his clients take it every 8 hours. I did something similar last prep and I had this crazy dry grainy muscle even though I know I could have pushed conditioning a bit further.

How did it go??

I took your advice and fed up. I went from 200g carb which I normally intake to 450. It wasn't enough to fill out completely but it was enough to make me realize that I will dry out a fair bit once carbs are back in. My mind is now at ease. 3 more weeks to push this condition and bring a package which I am truly proud of.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131