over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron last 3 weeks a waste?

Yes that's enough time to do it's work.

The only thing I'm wondering about is how effective it's going to be seeing as you're already on 650 mg Masteron...

But if money's not an issue, for sure try it 😉
It’s true they r very close but not identical so I’d run both

Adding food back in seems to have helped. I added roughly 20g fat and 75g carb. No particular reason for those numbers, it just worked out that way with the foods I wanted to add. I subbed my leaner cuts of meat for red meat and added rice, black beans and garbanzo beans (last two to add fibre and make meals easier to get down). I should add, I still dropped 2lbs that week even after adding the food.

I'll attach a picture (unedited) from a couple days ago. This was after 6 days of proviron so I doubt it has had time to do anything yet. Test has now been dropped and AI slightly raised. Should see some good changes over the next little bit.

image_123986672 (3).JPG

Adding food back in seems to have helped. I added roughly 20g fat and 75g carb. No particular reason for those numbers, it just worked out that way with the foods I wanted to add. I subbed my leaner cuts of meat for red meat and added rice, black beans and garbanzo beans (last two to add fibre and make meals easier to get down). I should add, I still dropped 2lbs that week even after adding the food.

I'll attach a picture (unedited) from a couple days ago. This was after 6 days of proviron so I doubt it has had time to do anything yet. Test has now been dropped and AI slightly raised. Should see some good changes over the next little bit.

View attachment 160229
I’d say ur on point don’t fuck with what’s working, IF YOU DO FLATTEN OUT maybe sweet potatoes would be my move

I’d say ur on point don’t fuck with what’s working, IF YOU DO FLATTEN OUT maybe sweet potatoes would be my move

Yes for sure, no fucking around with anything. That's why I didn't bother adding halo. I like the look and why add another variable.

I have a pretty good handle on myself in terms of flattening out. It really only happens when I add in my diuretic but a little water and fasting acting carbs fix me up real quick. I've used the same protocol last two preps and had zero issues and so far I'm looking to do the same... fingers crossed.

I appreciate everyone that chimed in. The reassurance on proviron working in 3 weeks and the suggestion to add food really helped ease my mind.

View attachment 160229
You look awesome, man. You could be feaured in muscle and fitness.

Personally I've never had any luck with Proviron, not even in regards libido. But I've never taken it in competition shape so perhaps that's why i didn't notice any difference. I am interested in the effects of injectable Proviron, though, even if high dosed DHT compounds sort of scare me with regards to the prostate etc. But from what I understand, oral Proviron has a bioavailability of only 3%.

Personally I've never had any luck with Proviron, not even in regards libido. But I've never taken it in competition shape so perhaps that's why i didn't notice any difference. I am interested in the effects of injectable Proviron, though, even if high dosed DHT compounds sort of scare me with regards to the prostate etc. But from what I understand, oral Proviron has a bioavailability of only 3%.

Thanks for the kind words man... Maybe one day lol.

As for the proviron, thats why I was hesitant to always run it. After seeing it on my buddies plan from AJ and then hearing that hany incorporates it with his guys, I decided to give it a shot last prep. It truly starts working its magic right around being stage ready. This combined with how much hair I lose on it forces me to add it as late as possible.

In my life I inject a good tank of DHT derivatives into myself and on the last ultrasound examination the doctor told me that my prostate is in perfect condition, so the issue of prostate I would be worried about

Yes for sure, no fucking around with anything. That's why I didn't bother adding halo. I like the look and why add another variable.

I have a pretty good handle on myself in terms of flattening out. It really only happens when I add in my diuretic but a little water and fasting acting carbs fix me up real quick. I've used the same protocol last two preps and had zero issues and so far I'm looking to do the same... fingers crossed.

I appreciate everyone that chimed in. The reassurance on proviron working in 3 weeks and the suggestion to add food really helped ease my mind.
Also you’re pretty tight maybe a potassium sparing diuretic like aldactone which flattens you out way less you just run it a lil longer with water tapered further out.

Also you’re pretty tight maybe a potassium sparing diuretic like aldactone which flattens you out way less you just run it a lil longer with water tapered further out.

I ran aldactone one time and ended up being flat (first show). Dyazide has been my go to. Since I only plan to do one show this year before trying to pack on size, I wouldn't want to try something new. If I had a string of shows lined up I would likely experiment with different peak weeks etc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear