over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PT141-MT2 - My Cure For Nausea - 5g-10g Taurine

I will buy straight ginger root out of the produce section and cut or take little bites out of it on a regular basis. Love the taste of ginger, the GF and I drink a lot of ginger beer just for the taste of it. But through experimenting with it to help with that nauseous feeling, at least for me, I find the effect is mild at best. Have a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar just about every morning with Psyllium husk but have never used it for that nauseous feeling. The one thing I've never tried is Taurine, will have to pick some up and give it a try. 👌:cool:(y)

Ginger root is very good but my post was mainly referring to ginger root extract. Natural sources are always fantastic but for many things we take to attain the required dose they are not practical so this is when supplementation becomes useful. Although if you love the taste of ginger like you then you're gtg... I hate the taste of ginger :D Ginger root is also great for so many different things and is especially useful for bodybuilders. It's a really good digestive aid and lowers inflammation amongst many things.

Ginger root is very good but my post was mainly referring to ginger root extract. Natural sources are always fantastic but for many things we take to attain the required dose they are not practical so this is when supplementation becomes useful. Although if you love the taste of ginger like you then you're gtg... I hate the taste of ginger :D Ginger root is also great for so many different things and is especially useful for bodybuilders. It's a really good digestive aid and lowers inflammation amongst many things.
Never have used ginger root extract, next time I'm at Natural Grocers I will look for it. We will be coming into the MT2 season in the next 2-3 months, good time to try the extract version. Plus, seeing this thread is about Taurine and its ability to combat nausea, I will be giving it a try as well.

Never have used ginger root extract, next time I'm at Natural Grocers I will look for it. We will be coming into the MT2 season in the next 2-3 months, good time to try the extract version. Plus, seeing this thread is about Taurine and its ability to combat nausea, I will be giving it a try as well.

Amazon would be your best bet (y)

Have been using 1g ginger root and 6g taurine prior to dosing dnp.

Works like a charm.
What’s the ginger helping you with regarding DNP?

Cage

I really need to get a tan and mt2 gives me the most awesome tan, it’s like your muscles are contoured and the skin glows beautifully. My nausea is absolutely terrible.

So I’ll try this tomorrow and report back!

Nausea caused by dnp and psmf.

Yesterday was day 6 and down 19lbs.
Okay. I personally never felt nauseous on DNP. However, I did feel like absolute dog shit. Took awhile to hit me, but it definitely did. I tried 200mg. Dunno how folks do 800 or higher!

Cage

Okay. I personally never felt nauseous on DNP. However, I did feel like absolute dog shit. Took awhile to hit me, but it definitely did. I tried 200mg. Dunno how folks do 800 or higher!

Cage

Ya nausea has been a problem for me in the past with it. To the point I stopped using dnp. Also, I think a lot of dnp on the market is absolute shit so that could be the problem too.

Took elvias recommendation and it's working quite well for me. I'm at 600mg a day. Dont plan on going higher than that.

Nausea caused by dnp and psmf.

Yesterday was day 6 and down 19lbs.
That’s outstanding results man!

I personally never had stomach upset from dnp but I did get atrocious sinus congestion.

That’s outstanding results man!

I personally never had stomach upset from dnp but I did get atrocious sinus congestion.

Thanks man, if 5lbs of that is actual fat tissue I'd be ecstatic. The majority is definitely water going from offseason to psmf.

So, Sunday I started using MT2 @ .250mcg/dose before bed. Before pinning the MT2 I downed pure powder Taurine @ 2g and Ginger Root Extract at 1g in a glass of water, still got nauseous. Next night I tried the Taurine @ 5g+ and the Ginger Root Extract @ 1g+ and I'll be damned, the nauseous feeling never happened, felt great and slept well. Up through today, tanned today, been using Taurine 5g+ and Ginger Root 1g+ before every pin of MT2 @ .250mcg and been able to function without being incapacitated by the nauseous feeling. I'm sold on both Taurine and Ginger Root to combat the nausea from MT2, thanks for starting this thread @goback2013 🤟:cool:(y)

So, Sunday I started using MT2 @ .250mcg/dose before bed. Before pinning the MT2 I downed pure powder Taurine @ 2g and Ginger Root Extract at 1g in a glass of water, still got nauseous. Next night I tried the Taurine @ 5g+ and the Ginger Root Extract @ 1g+ and I'll be damned, the nauseous feeling never happened, felt great and slept well. Up through today, tanned today, been using Taurine 5g+ and Ginger Root 1g+ before every pin of MT2 @ .250mcg and been able to function without being incapacitated by the nauseous feeling. I'm sold on both Taurine and Ginger Root to combat the nausea from MT2, thanks for starting this thread @goback2013 🤟:cool:(y)

I always use 5g taurine when I dose it. In regards to MT2 as I have stated in the past I always start super low in dose and move up gradually to combat any nausea. By super low I mean approx 50mcg first day and taking 1-2 weeks to move up to 250-333mcg. Any big jumps in dose will lead to nausea for me so I never rush it.

I really need to get a tan and mt2 gives me the most awesome tan, it’s like your muscles are contoured and the skin glows beautifully. My nausea is absolutely terrible.

So I’ll try this tomorrow and report back!
Where’s the report? Did this hack help you as well?

Cage

I always use 5g taurine when I dose it. In regards to MT2 as I have stated in the past I always start super low in dose and move up gradually to combat any nausea. By super low I mean approx 50mcg first day and taking 1-2 weeks to move up to 250-333mcg. Any big jumps in dose will lead to nausea for me so I never rush it.
Great approach, thanks for the suggestion Elvia, even though the Taurine and Ginger combo combat the nauseous feeling, I still feel a little off from using the MT2 again. I might back it off and dose it around .125mcg to see what happens (y)

Great approach, thanks for the suggestion Elvia, even though the Taurine and Ginger combo combat the nauseous feeling, I still feel a little off from using the MT2 again. I might back it off and dose it around .125mcg to see what happens (y)
Right. You still feel a bit off as you say. Its like you feel the nausea try to come on but it never takes hold. Which is a win in my book.

Right. You still feel a bit off as you say. Its like you feel the nausea try to come on but it never takes hold. Which is a win in my book.
Yeah, @goback2013, that's it, I'll call it a win as well, definitely beats that nauseous feeling that can put you down for a while.

Update: been dosing MT2 @ 250mcg for the past couple of weeks while using 5g taurine and 1g of ginger root extract as a precursor and all is good. Love it, can actually function instead of getting put down by any nauseous feeling. I think the key factor here is micro dosing the MT2 at or below 250mcg while adding the taurine and ginger root. Elvia, taking notes from you, starting out at a super low dose of 50mcg and moving up from there is a very good idea.

I did 5g of taurine in a organic ginger shot (lemon/apple; 1 chunk of ginger) drank 30 minutes before injecting 3mg PT-141 and drank one a few minutes after injecting, lessened the nausea alot, you would expect alot worse from 3mg PT141. Good stuff guys

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear