over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Public Service Announcement 1

meanjoebean

Registered
Posted on bolex as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uuWVHT1WUY

It's not coming, shut up. We'll just keep denying it and maybe it won't come. Oh wait, you mean we're following a similar path to what Hitler followed when he rallied Nazi Germany behind his insane "HOMELAND SECUIRITY" ideas? Yes. It won't be fast because the more space there is between the more people forget about it and resume their daily activities but we have to establish and fight for our rights, on a massive scale. There is a war, but it's not between the middle East and America or terrorism and freedom, it's between Good and Evil, right and wrong. Is killing wrong? In most cases. "Terrorism"? In theory. Genocide? You bet. (Over a million Iraq citizens dead so far, not counting American soldiers, Afghan citizens, Iran citizens)
Woooo but that Carlyle Group's making a "killing" right now!

This doesn't belong here!!! Your messing up my day. I'm here for BBing.

maybe but

i'll agree this has nothing to do with bodybuilding but it is unwise to live with your head burried in the sand.

Is killing wrong? In most cases. "Terrorism"? In theory. Genocide? You bet.

So, are you saying that terrorism is only morally wrong in theory, but is morally acceptable in practical fact?

Please don't start off with the tired old "America & the western nations are imperial terrorists" line of BS.

Yes, Bush & gang were warmongers, but so what? That's the nature of national imperialism, isn't it? All nations would conquer the planet if they could, but some are better able to do it that others are, right?

I hate it as much as you do, but Muslim Jihad is a religious imperialism that even divides the entire planet according to whether or not an area is under Muslim rule or not. Their term for all Muslim area is "the world of Islam", but their term for the rest of the planet is "the world of war", meaning that they are committed to forcibly converting the entire planet to their religion for as long as it takes.

Jihadist terrorists have attacked relatively "innocent" civillians in America, Canada, England, Spain, The CIS (formerly USSR), China, Indonesia, Pakistan, Egypt, Jordan, India & Isreal. Don't try to pretend that all these nations are guilty of oppressing Muslim nations with overly harsh imperial rule, because that's not historically true.

Speaking of Isreal, let's just say that over the next 50 years the Muslims, who reproduce faster than rabbits, actually gain strong enough global dominance that Isreal loses American support. What do you think those nice, gentle, civilised, free thinking killers will do to Isreal? Total genocide maybe?

You are trying to compare us to nations that are still in the cultural stone age & pretend that because We in the west have serious problems with government corruption (who doesn't), that they in the culturally backward eastern nations deserve the same presumption of social civility that we in the west deserve. This is observably untrue. They still stone adulterers over there. They still cut the hands off of theives. In many Muslim nations, women are terrified to be seen speaking to a man in public with out their husband being present because if someone mentions it to their husband, he may call the neighbours over to help stone her to death for adultery, even though insufficient evidence exists to prove her guilty. If a women is raped, she needs to hide it, or face execution for "adultery".

They hate our democracy & western values of personal freedom & liberty.

We have problems, but they have much worse problems.

We are corrupt, but they are still living in the dark ages under primitive feudal monarchist reign.

We can easilly be reformed, but they need a complete makeover.

Not every Muslim nation is filled with cavemen bent of global Jihad, but the ones that are civilised aren't making enough effort to curb & reform the ones that are involved in supporting terror.

What do the normal Muslims think will happen if they just keep letting their Jihadist brothers keep terrorising everyone? China, USA, CIS, Europe, Isreal & India will wipe them all out. This won't be because of some religious or cultural hatred of Muslims, it will be done out of self preservation.

Remember that former enemies like China & USA can easilly put aside old differences to focus on a common enemy thats currently threatening both nations...

i'll agree this has nothing to do with bodybuilding but it is unwise to live with your head burried in the sand.

My head isn't buried in the sand. But I don't like watching people that make fun of a man in power. But give no reasonable solution. I like using common sense. If a man doesn't live by our laws he doesn't deserve the rights to our constitution.

A. I think we do need a "conspiracy" section. We should all reserve a little room in our lives for thinking outside the box.
B. Terrorism is not what Obama, Bush, and Cheney are telling us it is. Do other people hate what America as a nation currently stands for, yes. Have we killed over a million people in Iraq alone already, yes. Were there a million people in Iraq trained from birth to hate America and to eat, sleep, and breathe the hatred and destruction of America, probably not, but we'll never know will we? I wish people wouldn't make this about me or about them, it's much bigger than we'll ever be. There are two sides to every story and I'm trying as hard as I can to get people thinking about this side, the side we never hear on the news, the side that gets ridiculed, mocked, and laughed at by the media today. The way I see it, I'm doing the hard work, something like a journalist of journalists if you will, and I'm bringing it in on a silver platter. Everything I say is probably not right, but the beuty is, the answers are out there and many people are working to bring them to light.
So, in theory, terrorism is wrong. But I believe we have a somewhat skewed view of what terrorism really is.
C. You're right, this is a bodybuilding forum. In the future I may mark my "conspiracy theory" posts with a "CT."

My head isn't buried in the sand. But I don't like watching people that make fun of a man in power. But give no reasonable solution. I like using common sense. If a man doesn't live by our laws he doesn't deserve the rights to our constitution.

I'm breaking no natural laws, I'm in accordance with The Constitution, and I'm not a huge fan of many common laws so yea, I break a couple every now and then.

i agree almost all of the threads are about bodybuilding. a few current event threads here and there don't hurt. i like it.

Doesnt matter what special interest group you are interested in, theres always some religious or political whacko that brings their bullshit.

But since they bothered to post it, the bottom line is; What do you or anyone think your gonna do about it? Nothing, you cant and I never gave a rats ass about people from other places anyways, and Im not going to start now. Instead of being so wrapped up in their religious fanaticism, they should not have banned science, but encouraged it and they would now have the technology and weapons to fight off this dictatorish USA that wants to kill them. How about that? Because God, Allah, Osiris... Whoever the fuck aint gonna save shit!

I'm breaking no natural laws, I'm in accordance with The Constitution, and I'm not a huge fan of many common laws so yea, I break a couple every now and then.

Didn't mean you, I was refering to (in the video) holding people from other lands that are considered a threat.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws