over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Q&A with Emeric Delczeg

Emeric,

I take humanafort pretty much year round. I did not know about these benefits you are talking about now. Great to know.

So, royal Jelly will protect the testicles from shrinking? What dose would you take for royal Jelly and at what times of the day?

Hydrogen peroxide converts very quickly into a free radical that damages the testes. In the study was used 1g per kg body weight. You can look up the study at Iraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences, Vol. 23, Supplement II, 2009 (155-160).

The new study with the Humanofort was finished this month, so it was a new information for me to. I will tell you the rest of finding once is published in European journal.

Emeric, you mentioned organic apple cider vinegar to help with insulin sensitivity. Any issues combining this with coffee on an empty stomach in the morning before cardio? Thx

Emeric, you mentioned organic apple cider vinegar to help with insulin sensitivity. Any issues combining this with coffee on an empty stomach in the morning before cardio? Thx

Yes, you can.

You should write a book someday sir. The information and wisdom you have is priceless.

Hi Emeric

I have a question regd this apple cider vinegar. As I have mentioned here before I have had GREAT success with your tip of having this before cardio for various benefits etc and I am about to finish my third bottle of braggs brand with mother. What I was thinking is to switch from liquid to capsules like for example Swanson Ultra High Potency Apple Cider Vinegar (625mg, 180 Capsules) and to take them throughout the day in an attempt to keep my body more alkaline instead of having the liquid in the mornings before fasted cardio. Obviously I say this for convenience reasons as its easy to take caps throughtout the day at work compare to liquid.

Would you recommand this or would you say swansons capsules would NOT be as great as having the organic Braggs liquid which has mother and is indeed more close to nature in comparison to the capsules ? I can continue taking liquid as I do now, no issues before cardio but thought to check with you if its worth making the switch or not. Thanks you sir

Hi Emeric

I have a question regd this apple cider vinegar. As I have mentioned here before I have had GREAT success with your tip of having this before cardio for various benefits etc and I am about to finish my third bottle of braggs brand with mother. What I was thinking is to switch from liquid to capsules like for example Swanson Ultra High Potency Apple Cider Vinegar (625mg, 180 Capsules) and to take them throughout the day in an attempt to keep my body more alkaline instead of having the liquid in the mornings before fasted cardio. Obviously I say this for convenience reasons as its easy to take caps throughtout the day at work compare to liquid.

Would you recommand this or would you say swansons capsules would NOT be as great as having the organic Braggs liquid which has mother and is indeed more close to nature in comparison to the capsules ? I can continue taking liquid as I do now, no issues before cardio but thought to check with you if its worth making the switch or not. Thanks you sir

For maximum effectiveness, it must be the liquid form of apple cider vinegar with mother.
It is unknown if the benefits of apple cider vinegar survive the process needed to transform the vinegar into tablets or capsules.

Yes, you can.

What else is ok to include in this mix? I was thinking ubiquinol, citrus bergemont and berberine. Are these ok with the liquid I mentioned on an empty stomach before fasted cardio? Any other suggestions? Thank you?

hi emeric explain the twice daily testosterone protocol i use 10 in morning 10 at night how does this benefit the older bodybuilder thanks in advance for any info

Hello Emeric. What is your recommended dose of Carsil Milk Thistle?. I believe they are 35mg per pill.

hi emeric explain the twice daily testosterone protocol i use 10 in morning 10 at night how does this benefit the older bodybuilder thanks in advance for any info

The benefit for older man is that hematocrit is not elevated to the extent, a diminished level of aromatization , minimal impact on glucocorticoid receptors, remarkable effect on mood, it is not associated with aggression but rather improves mood and feelings of wellbeing with a mild increase in mental acuity, it does not appear to impair sleep quality. Also the testosterone analogue will have an elevated androgen receptor affinity, so each molecule will remain within the receptor an extended period making the relatively small dose more effective.

What else is ok to include in this mix? I was thinking ubiquinol, citrus bergemont and berberine. Are these ok with the liquid I mentioned on an empty stomach before fasted cardio? Any other suggestions? Thank you?

Reposting from previous page to take with coffee, Apple cider vinegar, sea salt and lemon/lime juice

The benefit for older man is that hematocrit is not elevated to the extent, a diminished level of aromatization , minimal impact on glucocorticoid receptors, remarkable effect on mood, it is not associated with aggression but rather improves mood and feelings of wellbeing with a mild increase in mental acuity, it does not appear to impair sleep quality. Also the testosterone analogue will have an elevated androgen receptor affinity, so each molecule will remain within the receptor an extended period making the relatively small dose more effective.

You use test cyp right? not prop

Thank you. I will start at 70.

Do you think it matters if you take your Carsil/Nac/Liv 52 with your orals or is it better to keep them apart? Heard that they can conflict with each other.

Yes, you should always use liver protection, if Liv52 works for you than is no reason to take Carsil, and I would not take 2 lever protection product together,take it separately, this way you will fined out which one works and stay with the one it works the best for you.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws