over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question amoung Pro's

Supersizeme310

Newbies
From time to time I'll have someone I kinda see around the gym that is an obvious gear head ask me a question or two about what I'm running.

Do Pro's ever talk about what they use with each other...ones not competing against each other that is? Or is diet and lifting routines the main topic of conversation....

When I was in my prime, we were all pretty open with each other......wondered if it was the same at that level.

From time to time I'll have someone I kinda see around the gym that is an obvious gear head ask me a question or two about what I'm running.

Do Pro's ever talk about what they use with each other...ones not competing against each other that is? Or is diet and lifting routines the main topic of conversation....

When I was in my prime, we were all pretty open with each other......wondered if it was the same at that level.

they take more shit than you could imagine, more than you would think is possible to inject. of course they all lie to each other saying they 'only use this' to make it appear as if its just training and nutrition, with minimal 'help'

there is a a particular pro who is - well i wont say if he is a member here or not. one of my closest friends (also a pro) spent a week at his house long ago.

this was his regimen:

breakfast - 12iu GH and a crappy old blue thunder drink
lunch - 12iu GH and a another blue thunder drink
dinner - 12iu GH and taco bell
training - well if u call it training most pussy ass workout ever, barely a warm up

and this guys was PHENOMINAL looking. wish i had money for real growth in that quantity.........

Last edited:
You'll never know. If they told you you'd think they are lying. And unless it's a close friend. Why tell anyone. I personally wouldn't tell my competitors any of my secrets. Most people call it job security.:cool:

I had the opportunity to become close w/ a couple of top level national competitors at the gym I had been working out at for the past year, prior to just moving out of the country. They advised that most top level amateurs and the pros do lie about what they take, especially if they consider you legitimate competition. They don´t want to give up their secrets and their edge. Since I was not a competetive threat, over time, I got some truthful answers, and what it really boils down to is that it varies per individual. One guy I talked to was running 750 mg test, 400 deca and 3 i.u. of growth, but he admitted that that is a cruising dose for most guys. Another guy I talked to was running 4,000 mg of test, 150 of anavar (a day) and 20 i.u. of growth/day. He knew of many guys taking up to 5,000 mg of test. Insulin is extremely popular and what A lot of guys attribute to blowing them up to much bigger sizes. One guy said why would I want to take 750 mg of test? That´s just enough to shut me down and replace what I lost? He said even if you´re only eating three times a day, when you´re at 4,000 mg plus of test, you will grow. Another thing I found interesting is that they did not train to consistent failure for fear of overtraining and frying the central nervous system. Instead the would do high volume, moderate intensity, just to get the blood flowing and circulate all their nutrient and super supplements to the muscle tissue.
For the record, non of this is my opinion or advice or what I do. It´s just what I was told by some guys much further up on the bodybuilding food chain and the scale.

Well, I'm good friends with someone who use to be a national competitor. Not a Pro. He won Jr USA in weight class and placed top 6 at Nationals a few times and did the team Universe and placed top 4 before.

His cycle was green tea and isopure protein. That’s it! He swear by the
isopure protein only for some reason. That’s it. He was natty and decided he did not wan to try to be Pro because he would have to start using, but the Pros who where coaching him advised him he would only need about 400mg deca and around 400mg test and he could do it with his genetics. What’s that word GENTICS!

they take more shit than you could imagine, more than you would think is possible to inject. of course they all lie to each other saying they 'only use this' to make it appear as if its just training and nutrition, with minimal 'help'

there is a a particular pro who is - well i wont say if he is a member here or not. one of my closest friends (also a pro) spent a week at his house long ago.

this was his regimen:

breakfast - 12iu GH and a crappy old blue thunder drink
lunch - 12iu GH and a another blue thunder drink
dinner - 12iu GH and taco bell
training - well if u call it training most pussy ass workout ever, barely a warm up

and this guys was PHENOMINAL looking. wish i had money for real growth in that quantity.........

do you not say to him why dont you train and diet properly and imagine what you can look like?

it just doesnt make sense, a competitive bb'er training and eating like a bum, when if he only made a bit of effort, would improve 10 fold

as i have said before, you will never know what they take.. heck, many even lie to their trainers as to what they are taking, there is this "stigma" about taking higher dosages that one does not want another to belittle their hard work by admitting high dosages ect.. most people do lower their dosages when they talk about what they take.. if you are not holding their hand 24/7 you dont know what they take.. period..

20-30 iu of GH/day? How the fuck do these guys even function on so much? All they must do is sleep when they're not at the gym. What about your joints? God damn I'd hate to know what 20 iu's of growth a day felt like, no matter how damn big it got me!! Life would be misery

Sorry, I used them term "secrets" loosely.I should have said tricks of the trade or something to that effect. Still It would not be in your best interest to give a competitor your exact road map. Even if you had better genetics.

Well, I'm good friends with someone who use to be a national competitor. Not a Pro. He won Jr USA in weight class and placed top 6 at Nationals a few times and did the team Universe and placed top 4 before.

His cycle was green tea and isopure protein. That’s it! He swear by the
isopure protein only for some reason. That’s it. He was natty and decided he did not wan to try to be Pro because he would have to start using, but the Pros who where coaching him advised him he would only need about 400mg deca and around 400mg test and he could do it with his genetics. What’s that word GENTICS!

Wow, that is a crazy story dragon. Imagine what that guy would've accomplished if he had used. I never thought that to be possible, he really is the definition of Genetic Freak!! Also, considering the amount of respect and props that guy would get since what he has done is really admirable, i dont think saying his name would do any harm to him. so who is this guy, im sure he wouldn't mind people knowing the face behind this great feat.

do you not say to him why dont you train and diet properly and imagine what you can look like?

it just doesnt make sense, a competitive bb'er training and eating like a bum, when if he only made a bit of effort, would improve 10 fold

actually the person i am speaking of was ridiculous jacked, popular national competitor. if i had a 3rd nut i would cut it off myself to have looked like him!!!!! i guess tharts an example of how good REAL GH works, along with having great genetics. when my friend came back and told me this, he was frustrated. he worked out like an animal, used everything other than growth (not easily available at that time), and ate as perfect as humanly possible. while he was a pro himself, he was not nearly the level of GH user blue thunder/taco bell person.

I have trained with a few Pro's over a year & they would buy what they could afford. Most can not buy as much as you think. I myself have done the USA & I was taking over 1000mg of tren a week + 1000mg of winny + 1000mg of sust & switched to Prop closer I got + 50 mg Adrol ad+ Growth. This did not produce a win so it was a waste of $$$. I now do very low doses, 200mg tren a week & 300mg of test & get great results, even better. The sides suck & the doses didn't seem to help...So to each their own

genetics plays a huge part on how well ones body can tolerate the high dosages.. if you are the fortunate ones that can tolerate higher dosages with minimal sides count yourself lucky.. on the other hand there are those that can take very little and respond well.. if that is the case, also consider yourself lucky.. but, dont think that those who are on the olympia stage are taking 500 test and 400 deca.. that is delusional... but, they are the genetic elite.. dont think about doing what they do.. you will only get sides and potentially hurt ones self..

so do what you are comfortable with and dont kid yourself.. if taking 1000tren and 1000sust gets ya a "gym body" and thats all, then just stop and lower by half and be healthier..

that being said, the dosages that mr g has talked about are pretty damn common on that level.. and that might even be tame.. but, even he said that when he lower the dosage he looked better.. for some, there is just a diminishing return once a certain dosage is hit.. but, again, there are a "chosen" few that can keep adding and keep gaining.. i got sides from 250 mgs of tren.. i know a few who have done 1000mgs of tren and said that the sides were few.. everyone is different.. know YOUR limitations and dont worry about what others are taking..

story time is very interesting id like to read another

Lats I fucking love you man, you're on of the few "vet" non bullshitters around. I hope to god you'll never change (and yes that includes even your sometimes unreadable paragraphs:D )

I have trained with a few Pro's over a year & they would buy what they could afford. Most can not buy as much as you think. I myself have done the USA & I was taking over 1000mg of tren a week + 1000mg of winny + 1000mg of sust & switched to Prop closer I got + 50 mg Adrol ad+ Growth. This did not produce a win so it was a waste of $$$. I now do very low doses, 200mg tren a week & 300mg of test & get great results, even better. The sides suck & the doses didn't seem to help...So to each their own

Are you the MD Mr G?

I'm the same way. I can't justify blowing all that extra $$$ when I don't look that much better on 4000mgs a week than I do on 1000mgs a week. Hell, I don't look or feel much better on 1000mgs a week than I do on 500mgs a week. However, one constant is that the tighter my diet is the better I look regardless of what or how much I take.

Something I find truly amazing is the number of guys that I talk to that can rattle off drug 411 like they've studied endocrinology all of their lives yet they train like retards and haven't a clue about what their daily protein intake is. WTF???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131