advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question on eryth, km2000 your input would be appreciated!

alteredbeast

Registered
I'm just wondering about coming off of EPO - is it possible to crash pretty hard? Let's say I run 4000iu's x 3 days per week x 3 weeks while monitoring my hematocrit level, if I don't contiinue with addition doses, when the new RBC's have run their course will I come down pretty hard? Any health consequences to worry about when coming off??

the effects from epo last long after the last dose... i noticed the recovery ability my body had was a lot better for months after stopping, even when the rbc's started to come down.... to answer your question there are no "crashing" effects while comming off epo... it is a lot different than comming off a test cycle with the sexual sides, low test levels and mood changes and such...

nothing to really worry about whn comming off, that is what makes this drug a lot safer than some may think, dont get me wrong it can be very dangerous if you are not monitering your crit and ignore the sides... the dose you are taking should be fine... but make sure you get a zipocrit and know how to use it properly and know your base crit befor you think about taking the epo..

out of curiousity, are you an endurance athlete? and what is the purpose of your using this compound?

hope this helps bro....

Great, thanks for the info km. Zipocrit is on the way, been reading all your old posts, rajeun's info etc. and am feeling pretty good about this...

My only concern is that I do travel a fair bit with my work right now so I'm gonna hold off a few weeks before starting and wait for things to settle down. Don't want to thicken my blood and then jump on a 9 hour plane flight... not wise IMO. For right now it'll sit in my fridge.

I should also mention that I do work in the medical sector and have a bit of background in what I'm doing here, but definitely appreciate more info from someone with realworld experience. Your posts have always been knowledgable and after reviewing some of your posts I thought this might be a good compound for me to include. And yes - will be using it for bodybuilding purposes... not an endurance athlete.

good to know bro, sounds like your head is screwed on straight.... this drug is still in its infancy for most bodybuilders right now(which is probably a good thing for most) but many advanced bodybuilders are learning of the great benifits it can offer with safe use... the increased recovery between workouts and increased protein synth. are two of the most pronounced, not to mention it can be used all off season while taking a break from aas and restoring test and other levels to normal... good luck bro let me know how it works....

quick question for km or someone else in the know...

With the hematocrit tubes it says "fill opposite color code, seal color coded end..." so I filled the clear end, but how do I seal the other end?? Is there a technique or do I just use a piece of tape or something??

quick question for km or someone else in the know...

With the hematocrit tubes it says "fill opposite color code, seal color coded end..." so I filled the clear end, but how do I seal the other end?? Is there a technique or do I just use a piece of tape or something??

it kind of confusing huh...

i take the tube and fill one it as full of blood as i can, once the blood is about a cm or 2 away from the end i will stick it in a piece of molding clay to seal it,, the i will do the same with the other end. i belive you only need it filled about 2/3 of the way full but the fuller it is the more accurate the reading... i will usually fill 2 tubes and spin the m both and take an average of the 2 readings...

does that make sense? if not i can explain it better....

nope, that made perfect sense. Now I just gotta find some molding clay somewhere...

Where on earth do they sell molding clay? An art supply shop lol?

ya call around to an art supply store, they should have a lb or 2 for like 5 bucks,

i had the same prob. i couldnt figure out how to seal those small little tubes, the molding clay works great though....

just make sure when you hold the card up to the clay to get the reading you measure from the clay line (where the clay meets the blood)

whatever you two are taking about sounds pretty interesting.

im gonna go read up on EPO.:D

methinks this could be the reason Ronnie Coleman is able to handle his workload.....

It was a bit of a comedy show here at my house this morning as I tried to get my first sample :D . Learned a few things though - fill the tube first then plug it, for one. And you have to use a fair bit of clay and make sure it'll stay before loading it in, or else your sample will leak out the bottom :mad: .

The best sample I got showed a HCT of around 42, which sounds about right.

km, not sure where you inject? I was going to do a slow IV push (BNF recommends doing it over 5 minutes), but the needles on the pre-filled syringes I have are a bit duller than the Canadian ones I used for the IV sample, so I went with a subq shot in the thigh. I'll test my levels again in a few days.

ab

42 sounds correct...

i would do it sub q, i found the thight to be the best place as well, the pin in the prefilled ones are a bit larger and the thigh seems to take it the best....

yes it is a bit of a trick to get it all figured out, but it is kind of a trial and error you have to go through....

test it 2x a week while loading and see where you are at, make sure to keep record for future purposes. some dont need as long of a loading peroid as others....

good luck man....

Not gonna profess to be an expert but a few things I have picked up from reading on its use by cyclists:

-They take aspirin to thin blood. This has allowed riders to compete with a hematocrit reading above 70%.

-You need a heart monitor and exercise equipment. If heartbeat drops below 35 in sleep you have to exercise. I don't know when this kicks in but a precaution all cyclists took, hence the bikes on rollers in hotel rooms after cycling 200km uphill!

-Its effects, for those that don't know are extremely beneficial for bodybuilding but require iron supplements to be taken with it. Oral are as effective as inj iron supps. This carries oxygen. This will mean increased recovery, greater oxygen supply to muscles, less pain etc etc.

Matt Rendell's book "The death of Marco Pantani" discusses it quite a bit.

Offtopic but still interesting nonetheless

The hotelroom bicycle shows that cycling is battling bodybuilding for worst drug abusing sport

BUT did you guys know about our national product already?

It's called 'pot belge' and is very hot in the cyclist world

Whats in it: heroine, cocaine, amphetamines (speed), aspirin, caffeine and I hear they sometimes put steroids in it too

Can you imagine these guys doing 70 mph down hill on this party cocktail? :D

BUT did you guys know about our national product already?
It's called 'pot belge' and is very hot in the cyclist world

Remind me that Tour de France starts in a few days... :D

Not gonna profess to be an expert but a few things I have picked up from reading on its use by cyclists:

-They take aspirin to thin blood. This has allowed riders to compete with a hematocrit reading above 70%.

-You need a heart monitor and exercise equipment. If heartbeat drops below 35 in sleep you have to exercise. I don't know when this kicks in but a precaution all cyclists took, hence the bikes on rollers in hotel rooms after cycling 200km uphill!

-Its effects, for those that don't know are extremely beneficial for bodybuilding but require iron supplements to be taken with it. Oral are as effective as inj iron supps. This carries oxygen. This will mean increased recovery, greater oxygen supply to muscles, less pain etc etc.

Matt Rendell's book "The death of Marco Pantani" discusses it quite a bit.

if your blood is 70% red blood cell you are dead.......they are lucky to get it intot the high 50's without sides....

i have never heard about the lowering heartrate rate and exersizing? please explain this i dont understand it.....

you dont rallly need a heart rate moniter as much as a hematicrit machine to spin your blood and get your crit reading....

epo dosent require iron to be taken with it.....

sorry man but i dont know where you got your info, you really need to check into it befor posting a lot of this stuff as it is incorrect.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws