over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question reguarding needle length...

jay o.

Registered
I have 23g 1 inch syringes for my prescribed injections...is 1 inch long enough or shouldnt it be 1.5 inch? Its for the glutes, and i also asked for 1.5 inch but i got 1 inch instead. Will it work just fine, or do I need 1.5? I read somewhere on here someone was doing 1 inch, im not sure. Thanks for any help.

I have 23g 1 inch syringes for my prescribed injections...is 1 inch long enough or shouldnt it be 1.5 inch? Its for the glutes, and i also asked for 1.5 inch but i got 1 inch instead. Will it work just fine, or do I need 1.5? I read somewhere on here someone was doing 1 inch, im not sure. Thanks for any help.

I use 23guage 1" in my glutes, bis, tris...the works. :)

I like 1" pins, I guess it's personal preferance, and body fat. I don't like glute shots, I hit a nerve once,WOW!!!! But this is just my opinion. Try diffrent things, you may end up liking diffrent size needles for diffrent groups of muscles.

Last edited:
My experience, 1 inch is fine for glutes, but depends on BF too....I personally have only attempted a handful of times because I can't torque myself enough to get back there, wish I could though....always end up cramping half way through....lol!

depends how fat ur ass is lol....should work fine tho...personally i just like slin pins, and 25gx1" in my glute...never saw the reason for 23g unless u just like more scar tissue....

actually, i just rememebr sumthing...DR G with gear depot just wrote a post about this, and i rememebr he responded to "stewie"(i beleive) who was using 1/2" or 1" for hrt, and DR said it was fine...id go read that article

....I personally have only attempted a handful of times because I can't torque myself enough to get back there, wish I could though....always end up cramping half way through....lol!

hahahaha....i have a buddy that i use to have to inject bc he couldnt turn either...he was a fckn stackhouse at like 5'8" 240lbs....he told me he finally found a way to hit his glutes w/o having gf over or sumthing...i watched him put the needle in, then hold the syringe in place as he backed up to the wall and pushed back on the wall with the plunger to inject...pretty dam funny, but it worked....he told me he had sum painful shots like that tho lmao:D

If your super lean 1" can suffice sometimes,,if your super lean. Remember AAS are meant to be injected DEEP I.M. I like 1.5" for glutes and 1" for delts, biceps,etc..

Wait you guys are injecting the oil? Fuck this whole time I've been rubbing the oil on my glutes I just used my 23g/1in needle to draw out the oil!

Fuck!!!

1 inch, doesn't matter if you have a fat ass

you will still absorb but slower, Sub-Q injections are now prescribed by some doctors because it works

21G 2 inch all the way in to the plastic, no fucking messing. Just do it.

If your super lean 1" can suffice sometimes,,if your super lean. Remember AAS are meant to be injected DEEP I.M. I like 1.5" for glutes and 1" for delts, biceps,etc..

Im with Alin, Ive always used 1.5 for glutes and 1 for shoulder or quad injects.

25g 1inch for everything- glutes, lats, bis, tris, traps, etc etc you get the idea lol

.....unless im really tender then i switch to a 29g 1/2 inch slin pin for the bis/tris. If you try that just be prepeared to be pushing on a plunger forever lol

LOL @ subq. Inj

**broken link removed**

This study demonstrates for HRT purpose, there are several other studies shown to have the same effect.
I don't necessarily inject subcutaneous, rather "shallow IM" with a 27ga ½".

I can tell you personally that this method is just as effective as Deep IM, per blood work.
With higher TT, FT, lower SHBG and more stable Hematocrit/Hemoglobin

Switching to "shallow IM" a few things I appreciate with this route, on a hormonal status and Hematocrit/Hemoglobin ranges, going once a week on just a TRT dose of 170 mg, my HH was always out of range 18+, I have therapeutic phlebotomies once a month, constantly out of range, switching to EOD, for the last 4 months my hemoglobin has been around 16.6-16.8… if its above 16.4 I dump… to me this in it's self is worthy!

1). Less delivery of Ester keeps HH from spiking in unhealthy ranges, So for those who have other health issues that their HH climb ie; sleep apnea, dehydration,Malabsorbtion issues, Polycythemia Vera… This method is a much healthier, a slower release of said AAS.

2). It's also known that more frequent low dose injections can lower SHBG if its related to bound Estrodiol, making Bio Available Testosterone more ready, So your fixing two possible issues if one has High SHBG and low Bio Testosterone.

3). Keeps Estrodiol in desirable range, with minimal use of an AI, If even needed.

It's like religion ~ everyone has their own belief.

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

This study demonstrates for HRT purpose, there are several other studies shown to have the same effect.
I don't necessarily inject subcutaneous, rather "shallow IM" with a 27ga ½".

I can tell you personally that this method is just as effective as Deep IM, per blood work.
With higher TT, FT, lower SHBG and more stable Hematocrit/Hemoglobin

Switching to "shallow IM" a few things I appreciate with this route, on a hormonal status and Hematocrit/Hemoglobin ranges, going once a week on just a TRT dose of 170 mg, my HH was always out of range 18+, I have therapeutic phlebotomies once a month, constantly out of range, switching to EOD, for the last 4 months my hemoglobin has been around 16.6-16.8… if its above 16.4 I dump… to me this in it's self is worthy!

1). Less delivery of Ester keeps HH from spiking in unhealthy ranges, So for those who have other health issues that their HH climb ie; sleep apnea, dehydration,Malabsorbtion issues, Polycythemia Vera… This method is a much healthier, a slower release of said AAS.

2). It's also known that more frequent low dose injections can lower SHBG if its related to bound Estrodiol, making Bio Available Testosterone more ready, So your fixing two possible issues if one has High SHBG and low Bio Testosterone.

3). Keeps aromatase in desirable range, with minimal use of an AI, If even needed.

It's like religion ~ everyone has their own belief.

Interesting. I learned something new for the day :)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws