over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

questions for emeric or anyone experienced about raw thyroid

ufcguy

Registered
what do you guys think about taking raw thyroid for someone who has a low thyroid or is really having trouble losing weight? is it effective or bs?
i found some supplements online one called Thyroid Tissue Blend, New Zealand BSE Free from nutripak and it seemed good. my gf has alot of the symptoms of low thyroid....i really dont wanna put her on t3 or synthroid. so im looking into more natural options for her that will help. she gets super frustrated and works her ass off and she just cant seem to get off the weight. any insight or suggestions would help

Yes, it works, but it's not a quick fix.

Taking raw glands to help recuperate worn out glands takes time. It's not "cutting edge" or revolutionary, but you can't deny ancient wisdom.

I like Standard Process for raw glandulars.

Yes, it works, but it's not a quick fix.

Taking raw glands to help recuperate worn out glands takes time. It's not "cutting edge" or revolutionary, but you can't deny ancient wisdom.

I like Standard Process for raw glandulars.

Yes, has to be standardized extract, the problem is that the over the counter products labels report how much thyroid tissue is in each tablet, but that does not tell you how much actual hormone is present, or whether it contains T3, T4, or both.

thanks guys. how much of the standard process product do u take and also emeric is there a particular company you like? i have a friend who is a chiro who can usually get the medical grade supplements.

thanks guys. how much of the standard process product do u take and also emeric is there a particular company you like? i have a friend who is a chiro who can usually get the medical grade supplements.

Have here iodine levels checked, if is to low than first try kelp extract if dozn`t help than try the New Zealand lyophilized raw gland extract.

Have here iodine levels checked, if is to low than first try kelp extract if dozn`t help than try the New Zealand lyophilized raw gland extract.

what emeric said. most people are low in iodine from my reading. most of the iodine in salt is gone with in a few weeks of opening the container so most people do not get as much as they think.

Personally, if she is still in her menstrual years of age, I would rule out Iron Anemia or B-12 /Folate deficiencies before supplementing with anything.

Females also are faced with the possibility of PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), in which can manifest into an endocrine system disrupter. Mimicking the symptoms of hypothyroidism, or generalized fatigue. This is where treatment of supplemental iodine would be beneficial, if indeed she does have PCOS. Her OB/GYN would be best suited for diagnosing this.

For an accurate measure of one's iodine levels is through a urinalysis measuring the concentration of iodine excreted.

If in the event she may be Iron anemic, her Ferritin levels would be low, generally, yet not always. If her FE is sub optimal, Then the conversion of T⁴ > T³ is reduced, by the inactivation of 5'-deiodinase. Starvation will also inhibit the activation of 5'-deiodinase, thus setting the stage for either Sub clinical or True hypothyriodism.

Will Thyroid Tissue blend work, probably, maybe? I would rather treat the Cause.
It could be a vast majority of causes, blood work is best when trying to treat. No different than if you had a hole in the oil pan of your car, you don't keep pouring oil in it. You fix the hole.

That's how I would approach it

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear