over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick Dieting question?

Chris288

Registered
Hey everyone! I just would like to pose a question about dieting. Since we all know anabolics are used for building muscle in a mass phase or retaining muscle in a dieting phase.... why couldnt someone just drop there calories very low like 1200 to 1500 with the right diet, cardio, fat burners, appetite suppresents, and Enough Test, Tren. Dbol, anavar , etc. and hold onto say most but not all there muscle but loose an ungodly amount of bodyfat quickly?? I mean why diet slowly for 12 to 14 weeks and say gain a pound or two of muscle, instead say you loose a pound or two and diet 6 to 8 weeks?? Does anyone else have this same theory? or is it just completely false and you would still burn WAY to much muscle??? Thanks for any input

When you're at such a deficient level for calories, where do you think the body is gonna go for energy? It ain't fat, it'll be muscle.

I can't believe you're even asking a question like this on this board. Are you testing our intelligence?

Joe Public thinks the only way to lose weight is starve yourself. We all know that's the best way to LOSE MUSCLE!

Chris288 said:
Hey everyone! I just would like to pose a question about dieting. Since we all know anabolics are used for building muscle in a mass phase or retaining muscle in a dieting phase.... why couldnt someone just drop there calories very low like 1200 to 1500 with the right diet, cardio, fat burners, appetite suppresents, and Enough Test, Tren. Dbol, anavar , etc. and hold onto say most but not all there muscle but loose an ungodly amount of bodyfat quickly?? I mean why diet slowly for 12 to 14 weeks and say gain a pound or two of muscle, instead say you loose a pound or two and diet 6 to 8 weeks?? Does anyone else have this same theory? or is it just completely false and you would still burn WAY to much muscle??? Thanks for any input

No AAS can save the catabolism you will experience with that kind of approach. They work off of calories anyway, without them, they dont due shit except damage your body. And you should never eat just 1500 kcal a day anyway, unless your a really thin marathon runner..... which if your on this board, and askin that, i think not. Be patient, time brings happiness, nothing is easy.

alo

My appoligies for insulting anyone.... just posing question for thought!! In theory if something was out there that could prevent muscle wasting and the metabo chewing up muscle wouldnt the dieting prob. be fixed with the right tools. Anyways, dum question i assume just imposing some thought on everyone!! Think of a drug that could 100% block catabolism no matter the enviroment and circumstance???

Chris288 said:
My appoligies for insulting anyone.... just posing question for thought!! In theory if something was out there that could prevent muscle wasting and the metabo chewing up muscle wouldnt the dieting prob. be fixed with the right tools. Anyways, dum question i assume just imposing some thought on everyone!! Think of a drug that could 100% block catabolism no matter the enviroment and circumstance???

no offence taken brutha, didnt mean to make it seem that way. There is no such thing as a stupid question, if ya didnt ask, you would never know unless you tried it, which then you would have wished you asked. Peace.

Sorry for my harsh response Chris288

I just started a CKD and am on a short fuse.

AAS are really anti-catabolic, maybe moreso than anabolic. But - the body doesn't thrive (or maintain muscle) on drugs/hormones alone. It thrives on nutrition - proper nutrition being key. Now manippulating various hormones will result in "changes." But try taking any drug and not properly fueling the body and you'll end up in a losing battle - at least as far as retaining LBM.

Just got into a heated debate a work with someone who said all they need to do is "eat less" to "lose weight" (of which they have no idea of this, what % is BF or LBM). And of course, they look like shit.

No prob. there bros... i appreciate the input!!! No doubt about it the body is like an engine without fuel it doesnt run properly, nor is it as effective in what it does. Thanks again for you guys putting forth the effort to answer and provoking thought. Keep pumping!!!!

xcelbeyond said:
AAS are really anti-catabolic, maybe moreso than anabolic.

Not true actually, this is a common misconception, steroids are not anti-catabolic they just increase protein turnover (both synthesis & degradation). They are simply more effective at increasing the synthesis than the degradation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131