over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rec drugs.........

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I write this post with a sad heart . I lost another great friend to the world of addiction and the alure of being a gangster. This is guy in particular placed 5th in the nationals at 23 on his first try .........and would walk around at 270 at 5'7 hard ...he was strong as hell [ronnie strong], cool , and a good looking guy . Now he sits behind bars facing life because of a crystal addition and his involvement with a motorcycle gang. My God this is my 4 th friend that was a great bber that has destroyed their life with drugs and or wanna be gangster status ......One guy was smart , cool as hell , got up to 320 in decent shape , and i loved him with all my heart . Drugs turned him in to a lair and a manipulater . He left to serve three years in federal prison last week .......Another guy is a total genetic freak 6'2 lean 270 and very strong , kind of a white good looking tony freeman......the guy is in and out of jail all the time ....additicted to crystal and his long time goal is to be a feared gangster.....in or out of the pen ......The last guy I will mention was in med school at the time of his arrest . He weighed 290 at 5'9 [ competed in his first show at 255 ....won of course] he was the strongest presser I have ever seen period. He honestly Benched 675 raw [ one of the greats benches of all time I think .......he hated PL so nothing in the books ] Now he is in prison for 25 years on fed drugs charges .....

Please guys don't throw your lives away .........I am sick to my stomach and tired of seeing people [ especially in this sport .......probably i have personally known close to 50 guys that have ruined their lives .......but these 4 were close to me and had just crazy potential .... this is so sad to me it hurts ] There is nothing cool about drugs , being a gangster , or taking the easy way out in life .......please try understand .... you can't not beat that life ......it always wins in the end ........don't get involved .It is a mistake you will regret ......................much love

Man that is so sad to hear. Some of my old friends - who I no longer speak to - are thinking they're all that, getting bigger habits, hiding it from their girls and going to whore houses when they're off their trees like they're the bad men, making coin by moving stuff... I hear this through mutual friends. It always comes crashing down in the end and, even if you get away with it and come good, you waste a lot of years not finding out who you are.

I second the thought Iabadman - please everyone, stay away from drugs. ESPECIALLY METH. You WILL LOSE TO METH.

As for gangsta and being tough - tough isn't something you wear or style with and the toughest fellas aren't the ones attracting attention. Be tough and strong inside and upstairs, not in the day to day. IronMike :(

????

I understand your pain. Your point is well proven. Sorry. Those measurements seem a little off? The one guy was actually 5'9 and 252lbs. I know who you talking about!:D

That's a shame IBM. I see it all the time also. I never got into rec drugs, as I was always worried about ruinning my brain and my thought process. I don't care what I look like, I make alot of money thinking, diagnosing problems, and creating solutions. That's my true love and wouldn't give it up for the world. I don't even like to take pain medication while I am injured. Had an ACL replaced (gadaver) and did not take one pill. Some people just do not realize what they have as far as a mind. In the end, protect it, as what good is the rest of your body without clear, logical, & precise thinking?
Sorry to hear about your lose man, don't let them get you too far down, as they made their own path.

Iabadman said:
I write this post with a sad heart . I lost another great friend to the world of addiction and the alure of being a gangster. This is guy in particular placed 5th in the nationals at 23 on his first try .........and would walk around at 270 at 5'7 hard ...he was strong as hell [ronnie strong], cool , and a good looking guy . Now he sits behind bars facing life because of a crystal addition and his involvement with a motorcycle gang. My God this is my 4 th friend that was a great bber that has destroyed their life with drugs and or wanna be gangster status ......One guy was smart , cool as hell , got up to 320 in decent shape , and i loved him with all my heart . Drugs turned him in to a lair and a manipulater . He left to serve three years in federal prison last week .......Another guy is a total genetic freak 6'2 lean 270 and very strong , kind of a white good looking tony freeman......the guy is in and out of jail all the time ....additicted to crystal and his long time goal is to be a feared gangster.....in or out of the pen ......The last guy I will mention was in med school at the time of his arrest . He weighed 290 at 5'9 [ competed in his first show at 255 ....won of course] he was the strongest presser I have ever seen period. He honestly Benched 675 raw [ one of the greats benches of all time I think .......he hated PL so nothing in the books ] Now he is in prison for 25 years on fed drugs charges .....

Please guys don't throw your lives away .........I am sick to my stomach and tired of seeing people [ especially in this sport .......probably i have personally known close to 50 guys that have ruined their lives .......but these 4 were close to me and had just crazy potential .... this is so sad to me it hurts ] There is nothing cool about drugs , being a gangster , or taking the easy way out in life .......please try understand .... you can't not beat that life ......it always wins in the end ........don't get involved .It is a mistake you will regret ......................much love

Sorry we keep missing each other brother, By the time you get in to work I can't barely keep my eyes open to stay up and talk to you..lol..

We have talked about this before....It sucks...I have watched countless people ruin their lives, OD and die, and destroy everything that was good in their life....I almost followed that same path myself.....My best friend went to the Federal pen for 3 years.....He is out now but we rarely talk cause he is SO busy trying to put his life together and we live far away from each ther...

I now watch my parents have to deal with my 44, Forty FUCKING Four year old sister go in and out of jail for drug dealing, stealing, and god knows whatever else while my dad's first wife takes care of her 5 YO (She has three). My parents abdonded her a long time ago...Now all we are concearned with is taking care of her kids....Honestly you can only take so much from somebody even your own flesh and blood before you just don't care....It hurts pretty bad but its true.

I am sorry to hear about this I know how you feel.....You want to save people from themselves but sometimes you just can't buddy... I will talk to you soon...

Hopefully your boys will figure it out now while there paying there debt to society,some do some dont,I know I did,in the late 1980's I had to go away in the system 1-3 was my sentence, surving a total of 18 mo. for rec drugs,I wasnt a user,that should shed a little light without getting into to much detail,my first child was born and my world was collapsing around me fast.I thought like most of our kind thought back then that it would never end and we were legends in our own right,and I found out one day that wasnt the case,It still haunts me to this day,although Im a totally different guy today,I was lucky and I count my lucky stars, between my strong will to survive and my love for my kids I was able to turn my life around and get on my feet again,Your boys sound like there going to be fine as time goes on,time is a healer.All you can do as a friend is be there if they need an ear to listen or maybe a visit one day,time heals bro trust me I heal everyday....;)

I can't agree with you more Iabadman, you've been there to help me out. I have been controlled by rec drugs for about 10 years.

I went into rehab December 16 and have been clean for 48 days now. I know the power drugs can have and how bad they can grab a hold and ruin your life. I just wish I could warn everyone never to even touch them.

Thanks for sharing fellas ........it helps ........congrads on reconstructing your life nymusclehead and babygetoboy[proud of you bro !!!] [ that is to be comended in my eyes big time]

Addiction , running from problems or responsibility just isn't in me . I find that I am very strange and have kind of a twisted reality . Since 17, I worked in night clubs and now run nudie bars . I am educated ,have good morals , and am a talented business guy, but have always found myself drawn to these negative environments . What I find interesting . IS that I enjoy being the spectator , but participating has never appealed to me [except for the ladies, I guess ...I have always liked lots of them ...lol]. Even as a young man around people that were much older .I never felt compelled to drink or to use drugs . I like the action , and the stimulus . But the I have never been into the lifestyle. My jobs have always been jobs to me and then I just went home .[ people have always seen me as some guy that is connected and maybe too fearless at times for my own good ] But for the most part, I would rather read a book , play on the net , watch tv , see a movie ,or share a meal with friends than ever be partying or hitting bar /after hours spot, I cant understand the appeal of being fucked up especially on a daily basis .[ I can't understand people letting their lives fall apart over a substance] Shoot .......I have tried to save literally hundreds of people from addiction , paid for rehabs , spent hrs of my time .......only to fail terribily in all ,but a couple of cases......it amazing to me how people [ especially that guys so gifted and intelligent as the guys mentioned above can fall prey to addiction and think that being a gangster is cool ] I often think I am a sick fuck for surrounding myself by this world and to think I can be a positive in such a negative environment[ I honestly try too]

The first guy mentioned hurts me so bad . He has a good heart and wanted to change . I begged him 10 days ago to go to rehab and walk away from the life he was living [ I told him to use the 4000 he owed me to get out of town and to find a rehab center and that I would help him when he found one....I even gave him my rosery that my late father had given me ] Now at 28 ,he is done ...........heading to be jailed most of his life .........it just makes me sick and sad in my heart .

For you guys playing the game [ even with gear....Look at big Kiwi or Mike s ...awesome guys IMO ] take it from a guy that has been around along time . I have seen and been involved in some truely horrible shit during my 36 years. Drugs and crime are a one way ticket to no where fast .........I walk a fine line in my life .......that is true ......but I have always had a clear head and know which side to stand on. [ and yes , this even pertains to voilence as well ] So fellas........my hope is to make some of you think ......even when it comes to gear .......just ask yourself if you are making good choices in your life? Are you living right? If not .........please make some changes or get some help ..........please pm me if you need someone to talk to ........you are all worth it in my eyes ..........I am tired of losing my brothers in iron.........this sucks .................

Last edited:
Its a VERY sad thing to see people moving in that direction. I was on that path too once. The Methadone Maintenence Program saved my life.

man im in the same boat as babygetoboy, i am just fresh out of rehab. i got out april 1st of 06' its been hard but i have been clean ever since. i tried to get one of my friends who is a bb to go in with me but he laughed.. last time i talked to his family he had sold his car for $500 pawned all of his guns off and pawned or stole anything worth anykind of value.. its sad man he was my bestfriend and now noone has heard from him or seen him in over a month he might be dead for all we know.. drugs are deffinately not worth all of that

Congrads to the other guys fighting to makes some changes and get on the right trach [ it far from easy ]

dixichic ........not sure you have the right guy ........pm me who you think it is ,and I will give you the straight up .......the stats mentioned were legit .....I don't exagerate.......the 5'7 guy competed at 23 at 225 [ actually weighed in at 226 and half , but Chris Cromier helped us plead him into the heavies ......should stayed supers] He would have easily been in the 240 s on stage before addiction got out of control .......Was a lean 270 while on meth and other shit .......and not much gear [ plus alittle insulin] ......was a sucked up to 220 10 days ago .......the amazing presser was 5'9 290 off season at 23 and 255 on stage his first show [ which he won easily ] .....I saw him bench 585 for 6 and in the same workout incline 495 for 5 ........[ I thought i was strong and he crushed me ....my ego was destroyed by him that day] .....the guy that peaked at 320 was 6'1 built like nasser[ obvisously not at that level yet ] ...........and the 6'2 cat weighs 270 lean when on gear and eating good[ has won his only show ...a NQ ] but methed out of his mind is still a crazy strong awesomely built 240 without training while totally abusing himself ........very full muscle bellies for a white guy.......just sick genetics and strength..........I know of another guy [ that I hate ] who was truely a white paul Dillet in the making .....[ 6'1 super lean 300 .....probably shreaded at 270 ......] but got caught up in drugs and raped an ex girl friend of his........now a born again ......clean fairly lean 270 .....8 yrs later.....but the guy was a dick and still is .....But what potential he had..............I could go on and on .........you wonder how many guys like this around the country that there are or where ............it is very sad to me ..........i think bbing being a drug sport makes it so easy to start to justify the use of other things.........

This is a little off the subject but on Dec 26 i got the phone call that we all hate to get my best friend had hurt his self, Its been just over a month and his face is still looking back at me, he was the kinda guy that loved his beer and loved lifting not to brag but this past summer he came over and benched 365 x5 no warm up! he always wanted the good life, he just had a baby girl w/my sister. Now since this has happend my drive for the weights is gone, he too was in and out of jail for dui . Ok thanks for the time to get this out there maybe this will help me get over the hurt I have Peace

Iabadman.........you seem like such a good dude. it seems like all of your posts are about something sad or bad happening. i hope good things/positive are happening in your life also and you should post about them. i dont understand how someone can go from bodybuilding a highly discliplined sport (atleast in my eyes) to justify using meth, where and how does that line get crossed or were they just destined to self-destruct and bodybuilding oriented drug use had nothing to do with how they got there. sad either way. i wish you the best man.

I am sorry to hear about your friends bro...
I remember when I was in highschool and I went on afield trip day to Trenton state prison, oneof the most brutal prisons in NJ on a tour because I was in a law enforcement prep class, and let me tell you man, so many of those guys in there are fucking MASSIVE, you would think they are IFBB pros. We saw the weight room area (behind glass of course) and I never forgot the sight of this one obvious skinhead with swastika tattoos all over his arms and chest (like the guy from American history X) bench pressing 5 45lb plates each side for 3 easy reps. Not to highjack this thread, but questions ask me What makes those guys in prison so fucking huge and hard? Are steroids smuggled in prison? Can there be some kind of XYY genetic, orcommon "criminal" genetics? Now those friends of yours in jail, makes me question if naturally muscular and strong weightlifters are more prone to criminal aggression?

This is so true! Have a read. It was writen by a chick doing time for Meth.

I've been there on it, did rehab, kicked it (thank god). I've seen people I used to be friends with who where genuine nice people turn into monsters. It's bad news!

My Name is "METH"

I destroy homes, I tear families apart,
Take your children & that's just the start.
I'm more costly than diamonds, more precious than gold,
The sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.

If you need me, remember! I'm easily found,
I live all around you in schools & in town.
I live with the rich; I live with the poor,
I live down the street or maybe next door.

I'm made in a lab, but not like you think,
I can be made under the kitchen sink.
In your child's closet, & even in the woods,
If this scares you to death, well it certainly should.

I have many names, but there's one you know best,
I'm sure you've heard of me, my name is crystal meth
My power is awesome; try me you'll see,
But if you do, you may never break free.

Just try me once & I might let you go,
But try me twice & I'll own your soul.
When I possess you, you'll cheat & you'll lie,
You'll do what you have to, just to get high.

The crimes you'll commit for my narcotic charms,
Will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms,
(Your lungs & your nose),
You'll lie to your mother & steal from your Dad,
When you see their tears you should feel sad.

But you'll forget your morals & how you were raised,
I'll be your conscience, I teach you my ways,
I'll take kids from parents & parents from kids,
I'll turn people from God, and separate friends.

I'll take everything from you, your looks & your pride,
I'll be with you always, right by your side,
You'll give up everything, your family, your home,
Your friends, your money, then you'll be alone.

I'll take & take, till you have nothing more to give,
When I'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to live.
If you try me be warned - this is no game,
If given the chance, I'll drive you insane.

I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind,
I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine.
The nightmares I'll give you when lying in bed,
The voices you'll hear from inside your head.

The sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see,
I want you to know, these are all gifts from me.
But then it's too late & you'll know in your heart,
That you are mine, & we shall not part.

You'll regret that you tried me, they always do,
But you came to me, not I to you,
You knew this would happen, many times you were told,
But you challenged my power & chose to be bold.

You could have said no, & just walked away,
If you could live that day over, now what would you say?
I'll be your master; you'll be my slave,
I'll even go with you when you go to your grave.

Now that you have meet me, what will you do?
Will you try me or not? It's all up to you.
I can bring you more misery, than words can tell,
Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell.

This is a very sad thread. I have had three friends commit suicide because of meth. All were very good people, just headed down the wrong road. It sucks to think that if they had just gotten away from it they would probably be doin good. All three were coming down from their high at the time of their suicides.

I agree IBM, I dont want to see anymore shit like this happen either, hopefully more people will see what damage it does and stay away. I have a cousin and her husband both addicted, they are lucky, her mom has taken their child so that she didnt go to a foster home. They dont seem to learn. They had a house, brand new vehicles, good jobs, their child, and lost it all. My heart goes out to IBM and all who have to deal with this in one way or another.

That was a good poem.

Great Poem. Heart and Prayers go out to you all.
Its really sad to see these drugs ruin peoples lives like this. I've been to a few NA and AA meetings with my girl and its really sad to see these people become homeless and live on the street.
This crystal meth thing is now really taking off in the midwest for some reason. Very sad stuff.

littlemack said:
This crystal meth thing is now really taking off in the midwest for some reason. Very sad stuff.

It's a very very huge problem here in New Zealand now & we have per capata one of the largest problems in the world. Not good for a country with a total population of 4 million!

It's nasty nasty shit & totally distroys people & all they come in contact with!

IBM: I know where you're comming from bro. Very simmilar thing happening with me too. You & your friends are in my thoughts bro.

I was partier in my younger years and have tried every drug, I now realize how lucky I am that I don't have an addictive personality. That and I just get too scared when I feel that my life is getting out of control and pull it together somewhat when I feel that happening. The only thing that I got addicted to is xanax, for about 5 years I took them everyday. I've been weening myself off with ambien for a few years now and hope to fall asleep naturally soon. If people would realize that there is a reason for all this anti-drug sediment, take it from people who have been down that road before. Then there are the people who's life sucks so bad before they do drugs that the drugs are just a way to slowly kill themselves, so it's not like they were experimenting and addiction just grabbed them by the throat and didn't let go. AnabolicBeast, good point I think you may have something here. I think I have heard evidence on this sort of thing. Not relating to bigger stronger bodies but higher testosterone leading to riskier behavior. I'm amazed at hearing about elite athletes performing a such a high level despite the drinking and drugs. Hard to tell a kid that drugs will ruin any chance he has of being a great athlete when countless great athletes do drugs and perform at a high level.

hmm

i read these stories and it's really ashame that these individuals chose to go the gangter way.i hear others talk about this friend and that friend getting spun on drugs.everybody is blaming meth for all these problems.i'm really sorry to say but meth is not to blame.your friends all made choices and they received the consequences for living life to the extreme.people abuse drugs everyday some go way beyond excess and usually end up in some kind of trouble.100 X more alcoholics do the same thing.so if you see your friends going south ,then you need to get him to someone that find out what the underlying issues are,because the drugs aren't the problem.these people issues they need to deal with and they think the drugs will make their problems go away.

leap.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner