over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

reducing appetite

alan1973

Kilo Klub Member
too many threads on increasing appetite, this is never an issue with me. no matter what I take, as soon as I start pushing hard in the gym, my appetite doubles. I want something to reduce my appetite. trying to look for foods that keep me full longer too. beans do that, but my wife hates what they do to me (GAS!!). any suggestions for supps/gear/peptides/foods that can reduce my appetite?

ECA- ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. shit works wonders on appetite and is great for fatloss and energy as well

too many threads on increasing appetite, this is never an issue with me. no matter what I take, as soon as I start pushing hard in the gym, my appetite doubles. I want something to reduce my appetite. trying to look for foods that keep me full longer too. beans do that, but my wife hates what they do to me (GAS!!). any suggestions for supps/gear/peptides/foods that can reduce my appetite?

I started a few such threads. I don't know of a single person whose hunger is worse than mine... NO JOKE: as a 5'3" FEMALE, I literally needed to eat 5,000-6,000+ per DAY or else I would feel starved.

I'll have to find it, but in one thread I posted about 50 different things (supps/meds) that I've tried over the years. Unless your hunger problem is a bad as mine, (HIGHLY unlikely), some of the stuff on the list may be worth a try... currently, (after having gained almost 20 lbs. from April-Dec of this year), I've FINALLY managed to get my hunger in check... I'm working with a nutritionist who specializes in fat/weight loss (25 yr experience) and also has degree(s) related to exercise science as well. He's work w/ pro sports teams (NY Giants and Washington Redskins, as well as high profile athlete - Ray Allen, Joe DiMaggio, to name a few). Anyhow, in terms of the hunger, a few of many things that he changed, which I think are making the most difference in eliminating my hunger are:

1. Drinking, daily, what I call the Triple-C or Triple Threat Health Drink - a combo of straight up Cinnamon, Curry Powder, & Cayenne mixed in water. Guaranteed to be one of the WORST tasting things you'll ever consume, but it kills the appetite/hunger like nobody's biz. Also, as an added benefit, it will wake you the fuck up!

2. A SHITLOAD of veggies, literally! Specifically about 3+ lbs. per day of mostly of low-cal salad type veggies: lettuce, celery, cucumber, & radish (daikon); plus, with dinnner, a half pound of either broccoli or cauliflower & 3 oz. potato. I feel like shit if I just eat carbs, so on the salads, I sprinkle 1 serving of chia seeds, which really helps balance my blood sugar.

I'll nibble on the salads throughout the day, whenever I get hungry, and it's been EXTREMELY helpful; but if I need something strong/immediate to control hunger, than that "health drink" I described above will get the job done, trust me! :D

Here is the list I mentioned in my post, above (I think I've added a few things to this list from wherever I posted it a few wks ago):

1. 5htp
2. Acarbose
3. Acipimox (Olbetam)
4. Acomplia (Rimanobant)
5. Adderall
6. Anavar (Oxandrolone)
7. Bee Pollen
8. Bitter Melon
9. Bromocriptine
10. Caralluma fimbriata (Slimaluma)
11. Chromium
12. Cinnamon
13. Cortisol (naturally compounded transdermal 'script)
14. Cymbalta (Duloxetine)
15. Dexilant (Dexlansoprazole)
16. DHEA (tried both oral (supplement) and naturally compounded transdermal 'script)
17. Digestive Enzymes (MANY different brands)
18. EFA's
19. Eleotin (tea and capsules)
20. Estrogens (many formulas, inc. both pharmaceutical and naturally compounded 'scripts)
21. Ezee Slimming Patch (by BELL)
22. Fibers (glucomannan, gum guar, psyllium husk, etc.)
23. Fucothin
24. GABA
25. GHRH's (CJC-1295, Mod GRF 1-29)
26. GHRP's (GHRP-2, Ipamorelin)
27. Gymnema Sylvestre
28. hCG
29. HGH
30. Hoodia gordonii (WAYYYY too many to list over the years; currently TrueProtein's hoodia)
31. Melanotan-2
32. Metformin
33. Mifepristone
34. Naltrexone
35. OligoSlim
36. Oolong Tea
37. OTC Stimulant Products (WAYYYY too many to list over the years; currently: Thermonrexin and ErgoBurn)
38. PinnoThin
39. Pregnanolone (naturally compounded, transdermal 'script)
40. Probiotics (MANY different brands)
41. Progesterone (many formulas, inc. both pharmaceutical and naturally compounded)
42. Pyruvate
43. T3
44. Testosterone (many formulas, inc. both pharmaceutical and naturally compounded)
45. Topamax (Topiramate)
46. Transdermal Nicotine
47. Vitabese
48. Wellbutrin (Bupropion)
49. Yerba Mate (tea and capsules)
50. Zalak-B

I hope this helps!

Have you ever tried adipex?

I started a few such threads. I don't know of a single person whose hunger is worse than mine... NO JOKE: as a 5'3" FEMALE, I literally needed to eat 5,000-6,000+ per DAY or else I would feel starved.

I'll have to find it, but in one thread I posted about 50 different things (supps/meds) that I've tried over the years. Unless your hunger problem is a bad as mine, (HIGHLY unlikely), some of the stuff on the list may be worth a try... currently, (after having gained almost 20 lbs. from April-Dec of this year), I've FINALLY managed to get my hunger in check... I'm working with a nutritionist who specializes in fat/weight loss (25 yr experience) and also has degree(s) related to exercise science as well. He's work w/ pro sports teams (NY Giants and Washington Redskins, as well as high profile athlete - Ray Allen, Joe DiMaggio, to name a few). Anyhow, in terms of the hunger, a few of many things that he changed, which I think are making the most difference in eliminating my hunger are:

1. Drinking, daily, what I call the Triple-C or Triple Threat Health Drink - a combo of straight up Cinnamon, Curry Powder, & Cayenne mixed in water. Guaranteed to be one of the WORST tasting things you'll ever consume, but it kills the appetite/hunger like nobody's biz. Also, as an added benefit, it will wake you the fuck up!

2. A SHITLOAD of veggies, literally! Specifically about 3+ lbs. per day of mostly of low-cal salad type veggies: lettuce, celery, cucumber, & radish (daikon); plus, with dinnner, a half pound of either broccoli or cauliflower & 3 oz. potato. I feel like shit if I just eat carbs, so on the salads, I sprinkle 1 serving of chia seeds, which really helps balance my blood sugar.

I'll nibble on the salads throughout the day, whenever I get hungry, and it's been EXTREMELY helpful; but if I need something strong/immediate to control hunger, than that "health drink" I described above will get the job done, trust me! :D

I try the veggie route sometimes, but sometimes it seems to make me hungrier. You know those huge jars of pickles in the stores, I can eat a whole jar and still be hungry!
one thing i have tried is mixing PB and J in a bowl and a huge glass of skim milk, that curbs my appetite for about 3 hours....which is a long time for me. I wake up in the middle of the night with hunger pains sometimes.

adipex is pharmaceutical grade amphetamine...it works in most

try adding more veggies and fiber rich food to your diet. whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, anything green, raspberries are high in fiber too...

More fiber + more water = full longer

Alin, I wish i had your problem lol! Any type of stimulant really seems to supress my appetite in general. I love the energy it gives me but HATE that my appetite is gone... Try loading up on some carbs too and stay well hydrated.

I try the veggie route sometimes, but sometimes it seems to make me hungrier. You know those huge jars of pickles in the stores, I can eat a whole jar and still be hungry!
one thing i have tried is mixing PB and J in a bowl and a huge glass of skim milk, that curbs my appetite for about 3 hours....which is a long time for me. I wake up in the middle of the night with hunger pains sometimes.

I totally hear you! The veggies make me hungrier too... it's VERY hard to explain but it's a different kind of hunger than with my stomach being empty... hunger after eating veggies is more of an annoying pang... hunger on totally empty stomach (for me anyways) = EXCRUCIATING pain (to the point where I've passed out from it). Therefore, I'll save the veggies (salads) for the day, cuz I can easliy push aside the annoying hunger pangs. At night, I save the food that's on my list that is much much effective at taking away the hunger completely - steak, salmon, chicken, sardines, Greek yogurt (the REAL stuff - Fage - not the new fake imitations that are laced with sugar), and my 2 servings of low-sugar/high fiber cereal and 2 slices of low cal wheat bread. For fruits (apples and/or grapefruit), I'll eat about 1/3-1/2 of my allotment during the night and the rest with my salads.

Diet is much higher in carbs that I prefer, but hey, I'm losing shitloads of fat... cuz whatever combos of food this nutritionist has me on is allowing me to stick to my 1800 cals relatively easily (vs. the 3,000+ cals I was eating beforehand).

I'll literally eat about 1,000-1,200 cals of my 1,800 during the night or else I can't sleep. For me, this has not hampered my fatloss; it's always been a numbers game for the most part.

Low-cal hot liquids have also been helpful in taking away hunger.

But you'll definitely have to try that drink (cinnamon + curry powder + cayenne), lol; that is the ultimate weapon against hunger. :D

Best way to lose hunger: being cheated on by your gf/wife.

No joke. :eek:

I feel that clenbuterol works well for this.

CCA - clenbuterol, caffeine, aspirin is a bit stronger than your typical eca, but it's more effective in the short-term than the long-term.

Thank God it's approaching 10 yrs in the rear view mirror but I went from a bit soft/ a bit defined to shredded in like 4 wks!!
DO NOT advise this method :banghead::D

some great Responses already...

but keeping your cafeine intake high throughout the day.. not only are you burning calories but this seems to take its toll on the appetite..

When im dieting hard.. im drinking coffee and diet sodas like crazy...

been there, done that, and that is the main reason I never got to my goal of making the top 100 in Powerlifting USA for my weightclass.

any stims after 2pm and my sleep gets screwed, already have sleep issues as it is...but i have help from a supp called HGH complete. never slept better.

What amounts of each do you use for this vile concoction?
1-2 servings of each (= 1/4 - 1/2 tsp of each)

any stims after 2pm and my sleep gets screwed, already have sleep issues as it is...but i have help from a supp called HGH complete. never slept better.
Geez, that's terrible. :( I can at least take caffeine until about 5 PM... and about 50% of the time in the middle of the night.

When you say your sleep is 'screwed' is it due to the hunger? My sleep issues are 110% caused by hunger (i.e. if I eat 3,000+ cals in one sitting [enough to take away my hunger], I am out like the dead for the next 10-12 hrs.).

Generally i try not to fight the hunger and just fill up on greens if i get too hungry. Slowly reducing carbs also helps me control hunger and avoiding sugars.
supps .. any orals anadrol especially kill my applicate

hoodia also seems to help me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner