over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rethinking hgh. By sr Scott Stevenson

My blacktops work even better since I started metformin 500mg twice a day...

I usually do 8iu in the morning and 8iu before bed, this comes out a little lower than the recommended minimum dose for my weight, there is a lantus dose calculator on their website.

I do not use insulin preworkout, I don't like having to drink carbs during workout. I think by taking slin before workout and drinking carbs you are missing out on the insulin sensitizing and fat burning effects of the workout and you can't soak up the nutrients post workout as well. I've done various preworkout protocols and feel like the main issue with them is you miss out on depleting/sensitizing the muscle during the workout.

I take rALA but i doubt it does anything. Hard workout is the best insulin sensitizer as long as you are not drinking carbs during workout with slin

I can see where ur going. I do fasted cardio. I knew it helped but when I stopped I found out how much it did. My glucose went up really fast. So u pin gh 3 x a day? Or only at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My blacktops work even better since I started metformin 500mg twice a day...

YES. Metformin has literally changed my body

I can see where ur going. I do fasted cardio. I knew it helped but when I stopped I found out how much it did. My glucose went up really fast. So u pin gh 3 x a day? Or only at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I currently do 5iu 3x per day along with insulin, 8am, 2pm, post workout 7pm. No difference really from taking 2x per day or just at night. I switched to 3x per day once I started using insulin

I currently do 5iu 3x per day along with insulin, 8am, 2pm, post workout 7pm. No difference really from taking 2x per day or just at night. I switched to 3x per day once I started using insulin

Did you post any pics recently? Couldnt find any.

Massive G, what time of the day do you lift?

Not only would he prescribe it, but insurance WILL pay for it gtfoh

after 5 pm richie, slam it pre-work out in liquid - yuck...chase it results after 3 weeks have been an additional solid 7 lbs - saying that no more belly bloat additional fat loss is there, and been on mk 677 for months now.

I was one of the first guys to take GH post work out and in super high infrequent doses (like pulses) like Big A mentioned YEARS ago..mainly to minimize the crippling side effects from the swelling around nerves created by enormous water retention.
People get so caught up in half lives - you don't need to take gh evey few hours..every day...it doesn't work that way in the body normally and the cells are highly receptive to insulin test T3 GH etc immediately after and brutal work out than any other time...

You, sir, are a BIG boy!!!

after 5 pm richie, slam it pre-work out in liquid - yuck...chase it results after 3 weeks have been an additional solid 7 lbs - saying that no more belly bloat additional fat loss is there, and been on mk 677 for months now.

I was one of the first guys to take GH post work out and in super high infrequent doses (like pulses) like Big A mentioned YEARS ago..mainly to minimize the crippling side effects from the swelling around nerves created by enormous water retention.
People get so caught up in half lives - you don't need to take gh evey few hours..every day...it doesn't work that way in the body normally and the cells are highly receptive to insulin test T3 GH etc immediately after and brutal work out than any other time...

Thanks Massive G. I lift at 7:45am and didn't known if it would affect the rest of my day if I dosed it in the morning like that. I have some coming in so may give it a try, never hurts to experiment right

In your opinion, would GH (say 3iu) be more beneficial Pre or Post workout? Thanks again

Last edited:

Thanks Massive G. I lift at 7:45am and didn't known if it would affect the rest of my day if I dosed it in the morning like that. I have some coming in so may give it a try, never hurts to experiment right

In your opinion, would GH (say 3iu) be more beneficial Pre or Post workout? Thanks again

I am not MG (he may recommend differently) but pre workout as you will have elevated gh during and after training. Although as long as you get it inside you timing doesn't matter too much. Experiment with timing and what suits you the most. For me personally I prefer either first thing, pre workout or pre bed. I have actually just started HGH myself and need to update my log. I am gonna run 2.5IU twice daily with 5iu humalog each time. I should have added you are after fat loss as well so that is another reason I mention pre workout. I would not have an intra shake and save any calories for post workout. It's all minor things but I think that is the best approach for optimal results when using hgh for fat loss. Ideally another dose first thing before fasted cardio too. Again though just getting it inside you on a consistent basis is the most important factor.

Last edited:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...herrnon-ry-can-you-elaborate-gh-question.html

post number 51 in my link has this answer.

Richie that's the thing everyone will have a different opinions and none of them are wrong. I think it's worth experimenting with all approaches over time. Both approaches highlighted meaning smaller but frequent dosing at specific times and large and more infrequent dosing post workout could be even rotated during 1 cycle. The same could be done when it comes to AAS too. There is definitely merit in once-twice weekly dosing to result in the highest possible blood levels compared to more stable blood levels through the week.

I am not MG (he may recommend differently) but pre workout as you will have elevated gh during and after training. Although as long as you get it inside you timing doesn't matter too much. Experiment with timing and what suits you the most. For me personally I prefer either first thing, pre workout or pre bed. I have actually just started HGH myself and need to update my log. I am gonna run 2.5IU twice daily with 5iu humalog each time. I should have added you are after fat loss as well so that is another reason I mention pre workout. I would not have an intra shake and save any calories for post workout. It's all minor things but I think that is the best approach for optimal results when using hgh for fat loss. Ideally another dose first thing before fasted cardio too. Again though just getting it inside you on a consistent basis is the most important factor.

I've been using it pre workout for like 12 weeks so will probably keep it the same.

Would you recommend 12.5mg of MK677 pre bed over 6.25am and 6.25pm?

Once I get to a body fat I'm happy with, you think the intra shake addition would be more beneficial as I go for a "lean bulk"?
I typically have a post workout shake (just protein as I'm using karboload for intra) and eat a few hours later, should I eat a meal with carbs closer to my pwo shake? Is timing that important since I don't use slin and never plan to?
Sorry to bombard lol

Thanks Doug! Very interesting post, extremely informative. May be something to experiment with in the future

I've been using it pre workout for like 12 weeks so will probably keep it the same.

Would you recommend 12.5mg of MK677 pre bed over 6.25am and 6.25pm?

Once I get to a body fat I'm happy with, you think the intra shake addition would be more beneficial as I go for a "lean bulk"?
I typically have a post workout shake (just protein as I'm using karboload for intra) and eat a few hours later, should I eat a meal with carbs closer to my pwo shake? Is timing that important since I don't use slin and never plan to?
Sorry to bombard lol

Regarding the MK-677 it doesn't really make much difference. I would just go with 12.5mg 2 hours pre bed. I recommend 2 hours pre bed simply because some people have issues sleeping when they dose it right before bed. It should actually improve your sleep though. It's active all day so timing means very little and if fatigue is an issue for you the main factor will be the total dose in the day. If you don't like it pre bed (I am sure you will) then just dose it first thing in the morning.

You will know I love my intra shakes but for you I would say no leave them out. I wouldn't be having carbs intra training now either if losing body fat is your main goal. When you are lean bulking I would just keep it simple and have a pre and post workout meal. If you want then some aminos intra training but nothing with carbs/sugar in... just aminos and electrolytes.

If you get very lean and want to start using certain supps around training then intra shakes could really benefit you. They can even if you are natural but right now for you I would go with the above. Pm me if you ever need my opinion on something.

I haven't read the whole thread but I do know Phil used to recommend hgh pre bed over any other time. Maybe he changed his views but that was his number 1 time at one point. Guys say about the largest pulse being at night but I can see why he recommended it pre bed. To me timing of hgh is something that doesn't need to be overcomplicated but it's always fun to read/watch other peoples opinions. I still haven't seen this video though :eek: I will have to listen to it 2moro.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear