over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP ANNA NICOLE SMITH

marshall said:
It showed us all what true love and human compassion are about. It's not about the all mighty dollar, greed, self absorption and indulgence. She showed us you can follow your heart and love with no conditions.

Or, some of us already realized this. (but I understand what you were getting at) ;)

I dont know why everyone is making a big deal out of it anyway, I mean hundreds of children are getting blown up in the middle east everyday and Im gonna worry about a crackhead whore.

And Lex I wouldnt bang an 80 year old nanny for any money as a matter of fact I wouldnt even bang 20 year old for money either because Im not a male whore or jigalo, Im a married man and Im loyal to my wife. Money aint everything, as you can see that we aint gonna take it with us. Loyalty,respect,trust and love is whats important. The rest is bullshit.

Listen. I don't mean to offend anyone, but I really have a bad taste in my mouth about this girl. I believe in Karma. You guys are right. I shouldn't jump to conclusions and assume anything about her death. She had a habit of playing around with things that were much worse for you than steroids though. So its reasonable to assume she OD'd on painkillers or valium or whatever. Now her son. Well. That was sad. I won't deny that. I am convinced, as the coroner said, that he had a gene that made his combination of drugs fatal. He was robbed of his time here on earth.
I'm not going to make anymore negative comments about her, but I think you guys need to take a step back and not get so caught up in the drama that the media is creating.
We were all born here on earth, and we are all going to die here on earth. So technically, if you deserved to be born, then you deserve to die. Some of us sooner than others. I don't understand why most people are so sensitive to death. It is a natural process of life. I understand that there is an unkown with it. Some may believe that we go to heaven or a special place and some may believe that its "Lights Off." I also believe life is precious and that we must live it too its fullest b/c it is so short. Especially when it comes to the people we love. But for all the people that are big part of our life now, we have many who have already moved on to another place(which I believe) and a reunion would be just as wonderful. Now don't everyone at once go and commit suicide b/c that's not what I'm condoning either. Live everyday as if its your last, and when your day comes then you've done everything you could possibly do while you were here on earth.

littlemack said:
Listen. I don't mean to offend anyone, but I really have a bad taste in my mouth about this girl. I believe in Karma. You guys are right. I shouldn't jump to conclusions and assume anything about her death. She had a habit of playing around with things that were much worse for you than steroids though. So its reasonable to assume she OD'd on painkillers or valium or whatever. Now her son. Well. That was sad. I won't deny that. I am convinced, as the coroner said, that he had a gene that made his combination of drugs fatal. He was robbed of his time here on earth.
I'm not going to make anymore negative comments about her, but I think you guys need to take a step back and not get so caught up in the drama that the media is creating.
We were all born here on earth, and we are all going to die here on earth. So technically, if you deserved to be born, then you deserve to die. Some of us sooner than others. I don't understand why most people are so sensitive to death. It is a natural process of life. I understand that there is an unkown with it. Some may believe that we go to heaven or a special place and some may believe that its "Lights Off." I also believe life is precious and that we must live it too its fullest b/c it is so short. Especially when it comes to the people we love. But for all the people that are big part of our life now, we have many who have already moved on to another place(which I believe) and a reunion would be just as wonderful. Now don't everyone at once go and commit suicide b/c that's not what I'm condoning either. Live everyday as if its your last, and when your day comes then you've done everything you could possibly do while you were here on earth.

Better Said!!!!

The Wolf said:
I dont know why everyone is making a big deal out of it anyway, I mean hundreds of children are getting blown up in the middle east everyday and Im gonna worry about a crackhead whore.

And Lex I wouldnt bang an 80 year old nanny for any money as a matter of fact I wouldnt even bang 20 year old for money either because Im not a male whore or jigalo, Im a married man and Im loyal to my wife. Money aint everything, as you can see that we aint gonna take it with us. Loyalty,respect,trust and love is whats important. The rest is bullshit.

well you have somthing going for you. Maybe an education, maybe family you have hope and self respect.
How many times do you see the married couple that hates each other...the unhappy wife stays ...the unhappy man stays....
we see golddiggin every day Anna just took advantage on something that was throw at her. Is it our place to hate her for it? it happens everyday all around us... so is it our place to judge her?

as I said before I just feel sorry for her she was obvously very troubled all her life.

I agree w LilMac even tho hes a douchebag and i dont like him at all :p :D
haha ok...

She was a Gold Digger point blank. That is trashy as hell. Like an expensive prostitute, you think that old man didnt know he was payin for a showpiece prostitute? That poor mans son fightin this bitch for his inheritance who loved his father and saw this golddigging bitch try to steal his family fortune? If i were him id laugh and piss on her grave.

I also agree with Mac on the shit she takes. We take what we take to BETTER our bodies. To look better, be stronger, some to raise T levels as they get older, GH to reduce aging, etc.... She takes what she takes to get a high and knows shes fucking up her body and does it anyway. Thats her own fault.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD (if i were the Rich guys son id play that at the funeral haha)

Rich guys son is dead too.

Hiramabiff, you hit the nail on the head with that one...

Hiramabiff said:
Sidenote..Is it me or did anyone else find her more attractive when she was "thicker"? She had curves and was real womanly. Not when she ballooned up in weight but Playboy and Guess days. I thought she was banging in the day...but hey.

That's EXACTLY what I think about when I think about Anna Nicole.

Anyone in a glass house should not throw stones. There is no difference between steroids and rec drugs. Why did she take them.....to feel good. Why do we take steroids........to feel good. When we are at the beach, in the mirror, out with girls. To say we just take steroids for or health is nuts. We take them so we look good period. That makes us feel good, by the attention we get and competitons we enter.

Deep down it comes down to self esteem. She feels more confident when shes high. We feel more confident when we are big.We know we can fuck up our body and we continue??Same thing.

Anybody that uses steroids and pokes fun a her is a Hypocrite.PEROID!!!

TooPowerful4u said:
I agree w LilMac even tho hes a douchebag and i dont like him at all :p :D
haha ok...

She was a Gold Digger point blank. That is trashy as hell. Like an expensive prostitute, you think that old man didnt know he was payin for a showpiece prostitute? That poor mans son fightin this bitch for his inheritance who loved his father and saw this golddigging bitch try to steal his family fortune? If i were him id laugh and piss on her grave.

I also agree with Mac on the shit she takes. We take what we take to BETTER our bodies. To look better, be stronger, some to raise T levels as they get older, GH to reduce aging, etc.... She takes what she takes to get a high and knows shes fucking up her body and does it anyway. Thats her own fault. You know TP, we are very close in age, but I must say, this post really shows your maturity level....or lack thereof. Just so you know, I am not mad or flaming you, I am just really surprised at that your post (as well as some others) and pretty disappointed all around.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD (if i were the Rich guys son id play that at the funeral haha)

Wow, you really couldn't be more mistaken. THis is a surprising post by you TP. Looking better and being stronger is not necessarily "bettering" your body, not when you are taking drugs to do it. I don't care what you say, there is no denying the fact that AAS and the other BBing drugs aren't bad for you...even if used in moderation.

I feel sorry for Anna and especially her daughter. I can not believe all of these people are so quick to judge...if some of you knew her personally it would probably be a whole different story. Kinda makes me sick....man, the world really must be becoming a darker place :eek:

Last edited:
Agreed Hella,

I think it has ALOT to do with jealosy. People are jealous because she was rich, famous and pretty. So what do they do to make themselves feel better.....make fun of her. People should worry about improving themselves, not destroying others. I am SHOCKED at the responses here.

Look bro theres alot of pretty girls in california, Ive seen much better looking girls than her walking in Oxford St. London. Does that mean we should be jeolous of them, hell no!

I tell you another thing from my point of view, my old man is worth a few million, we aint on speaking terms right now because I dont lick ass like my little brother and take his bullshit. Whatever he made, I was right there with him from the start, after school I would help him out in the factory and I didnt get paid shit because his excuse was "its all gonna be yours in the end"

Now god forbid, if my mother died and my 69 year old father married a 25 year old girl and I would be left out in the cold, I would MURDER the bitch! Ya feel me bro?

And I know what your saying Lex about bad upbringings and all. All I can say is god have mercy on her soul. Dying aint no biggie its gonna happen to all of us, its just religon that keeps messing up peoples minds, thats why I dont follow religon but I do hope that there is a god and he aint gonna burn me in hell for not being a christian or practicing muslim:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow, I am amazed at the hate flying around here. She was just a media star that lived a controversial colorful life that people loved to watch, talk about, hate and love. It was entertainment for us. It gave us something to look at outside our sometimes mundane and boring lives. Did she use drugs? Obviously. Did she deserve to die young? Not in my mind. I can think of two of our own members on this board that came pretty damn close because of risky behavior. They got a second chance. Call it Gods' will, luck, chance, whatever. Some get another chance, some don't. Some make it through that tunnel we all go through sometimes, some don't. Life isn't fair, never was, never will be. Who cares who she slept with? Was the 90 year old billionaire complaining about it? I don't remember reading a single word that he did. I betcha he died with a smile on his face and it wasn't because he had a big bank account.

There aint no hate, she aint important enough to hate.

dixichic said:
Better Said!!!!

I'm not all bad dixichic. Don't get the wrong impression of me. These are just my opinions and outlook on life. I personally never felt like she had class or character based on the TV stuff that I saw and knowing the personalities of some of the dancers I've known. Maybe I hold too high of standards for the people I chose as friends or the "stars" that I admire(which is few b/c I don't have the privelege of knowing any on a first name basis). There's no jealousy. Ha. That's pretty funny. These people put on their pants in the morning just like you and I, and just b/c their famous doesn't mean that they deserved to be famous or are "wonderful people" who got theirs. I thought she set a terrible example for children and was a bad role model. It wasn't necessarily the drugs either. She just said a lot of stupid things on TV that I know I wouldn't want my little girl to see.
I also gave up on the obsession of money and possessions long ago. As long as I have enough to feed my family and take care of my loved ones, my family, my friends, then that's really all that matters to me. And yes they will be sad when I'm gone, but they'll have wonderful memories and we'll see each other again with new adventures in store.

Now come on dixichic...give me a hug and pec on the cheek...

Wait...Can I say that stuff? Can I make moves on female members on this board? :ange:-smi

Last edited:
littlemack said:
I'm not all bad dixichic. Don't get the wrong impression of me. These are just my opinions and outlook on life. I personally never felt like she had class or character based on the TV stuff that I saw and knowing the personalities of some of the dancers I've known.

So basically, littlemack, you jsut threw out that huge horrendous post about how awful she was and how she may have deserved to die, etc, just based on what you saw on TV and sterotyping her by the standards you have seen of other "dancers" you have known in the past? SO jsut because some of the dancers you know are dirty slut, crackhead, thieves or something, this means Anna Nicole was too?!?! That is like someone who does not bodybuild taking a look at the awful things Craig Titus did and knowing he is/was a bodybuilder and then coming on here and telling everyone here that uses gear that they are Complete inhumane monsters and murderers (b/c they are bodybuilders too)!! Rediculous!

I like you bro, but your reasoning is extremely flawed. I do not understand how some of you guys can be so awful and so full of hate...for something that has NO EFFECT on your life at all. UNREAL....

Little Mack!

I'd kiss you but I am guy? Yeah, Big Mac. Me is 5'10 275-280 and Bear like!!!
The " Real Dixichic died 10 months ago in a similiar fashion to how Anna died! Yup, she was my wife and died at 33 years old with no cause of death. I woke up one morning and went to kiss her and she was frozen STIFF!! Rigamortis had set in. So that is why this is more personal to me. People talk and make their guesses on to why she died and how she could have lived longer. The tradgedy is the loss of a life so and the loved ones " kids " who grow up with no MOM. May she RIP, my Dixie. ":eek:

dixichic said:
The " Real Dixichic died 10 months ago in a similiar fashion to how Anna died! Yup, she was my wife and died at 33 years old with no cause of death. I woke up one morning and went to kiss her and she was frozen STIFF!! Rigamortis had set in. So that is why this is more personal to me. People talk and make their guesses on to why she died and how she could have lived longer. The tradgedy is the loss of a life so and the loved ones " kids " who grow up with no MOM. May she RIP, my Dixie. ":eek:

Very, very sorry for your loss. That is horrible.

HELLA SWOLE said:
So basically, littlemack, you jsut threw out that huge horrendous post about how awful she was and how she may have deserved to die, etc, just based on what you saw on TV and sterotyping her by the standards you have seen of other "dancers" you have known in the past? SO jsut because some of the dancers you know are dirty slut, crackhead, thieves or something, this means Anna Nicole was too?!?! That is like someone who does not bodybuild taking a look at the awful things Craig Titus did and knowing he is/was a bodybuilder and then coming on here and telling everyone here that uses gear that they are Complete inhumane monsters and murderers (b/c they are bodybuilders too)!! Rediculous!

I like you bro, but your reasoning is extremely flawed. I do not understand how some of you guys can be so awful and so full of hate...for something that has NO EFFECT on your life at all. UNREAL....

I realize that she has a lot of people who admire her on this board, and like my mom always told me, "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all." I retract my statements on her character. I did not know her personally and cannot personally account for her character. Just assumptions based on what I saw on TV. Many of you are my friends on here, and I am willing to admit when I'm wrong or out of line with my reasoning. So yes Hella, I am retracting my comments. Like I said, my friends mean more to me than celebraties.

dixichic said:

Excuse me while I throw up in my mouth now......:D

Very Sorry Dixichic for your loss man. I had no idea. I know this is an especially touchy subject for you. You lost your best friend, lover, and a big piece of your heart. She is watching down on you and your children right now and you will be reunited one day. If you don't mind, send me a PM b/c I'd like to know more about her and what a special person she was in your life. So take no offense to my comments.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131