over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP BIG KIWI

It's sad to see another member pass away RIP BIG KIWI

When I met the man my first impression was this guy's a total mess and just shook my head...As the week went on and I got to know him a little better I said this dude's a good guy, not cocky in the least and just an overall caring person that just wants to be liked by everyone!

Once I got back in the states and thought about it more I realized he was just consumed with the lifestyle and the partying...Being in the spotlight was his life and was what he enjoyed. Justin was a good guy, I wish he would have realized that there was so much more right there for him!

It's a shame because ALL of us take life for granted every day...We're always looking towards the future or trying to live in the past! We don't constantly consider that living in the moment and those around us that truly care about us are all that matters! The partying, the roids, the girls, the spotlight, the money, the fancy cars, etc, etc, etc are nothing if you can't live a long, complete life with those that will love you even if you have none of those things!

As I get older and am seeing friends and family pass away it makes me think about life and death more...So many times in my life I should have been dead, so many chances I've gotten! The way I lived my life to the way I try to live it now...The people I use to associate myself with to trying to surround myself with people now that make me want to be a better person...Being blessed with a wife I know I never deserved...Having made some true friends on these boards, some that have helped me out during my hardest times and the only thing I'll ever be able to pay them back with is loyalty!

Life is too short and too precious...Try to enjoy it and those around you as long as you can because you never know when your clock is going to be punched! Loved ones, true friends and every day of your life is a gift...Being thankful for them!

Deep thoughts right there K1 I had to share this with my boys in the gym. I was just watching kiwis videos while I was in the hospital, sad to hear, he's in a better place though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP

Aloha ahiahi PM brutha's,

Me Ke Aloha Pumehana Big Kiwi-

Malama pono a hui ho,
V

Sad news. RIP and God Bless him and his loved ones

Keeping you alive? Wholly shit i think the same thing....I've dont so much blow and H in my addict years I should have been so dead, I mean odds are I'd be dead right now.....makes you appreciate everthing and also question lifes existance.

I was thinking the same thing....he was a party animal(I dont know this for fact) and never seems to turn into an ass like I did when doing the same thing..its sad but he seems to have done any and everything that he wanted to do...Maybe A can expound on this.....but he sure seemed to love life....at least till he got sick a few years back.

From mid eighties to the late nineties I don't even remember. Drugs and more drugs everyday. Did so much I pissed black. Then my thirteen year old daughter was born. Thought if I continued I will never see
her again. I am killing myself. That was it.
Anyway, Big Kiwi I heard enough about you from Big A and a few others, to the point that I felt I knew you. Hope you are at peace finally and God bless you.

RIP

RIP bro! Sorry to hear!

Wow how sad R.I.P KIWI

When I met the man my first impression was this guy's a total mess and just shook my head...As the week went on and I got to know him a little better I said this dude's a good guy, not cocky in the least and just an overall caring person that just wants to be liked by everyone!

Once I got back in the states and thought about it more I realized he was just consumed with the lifestyle and the partying...Being in the spotlight was his life and was what he enjoyed. Justin was a good guy, I wish he would have realized that there was so much more right there for him!

It's a shame because ALL of us take life for granted every day...We're always looking towards the future or trying to live in the past! We don't constantly consider that living in the moment and those around us that truly care about us are all that matters! The partying, the roids, the girls, the spotlight, the money, the fancy cars, etc, etc, etc are nothing if you can't live a long, complete life with those that will love you even if you have none of those things!

As I get older and am seeing friends and family pass away it makes me think about life and death more...So many times in my life I should have been dead, so many chances I've gotten! The way I lived my life to the way I try to live it now...The people I use to associate myself with to trying to surround myself with people now that make me want to be a better person...Being blessed with a wife I know I never deserved...Having made some true friends on these boards, some that have helped me out during my hardest times and the only thing I'll ever be able to pay them back with is loyalty!

Life is too short and too precious...Try to enjoy it and those around you as long as you can because you never know when your clock is going to be punched! Loved ones, true friends and every day of your life is a gift...Being thankful for them!

So well put K1, RIP Big Kiwi and thanks for your contributions to others.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Damn sad.

I think about my choices every day.

I hope his loved ones make it through this awful situation. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.

Sad

Rest in peace, you will always be a inspiration to me. Never got to meet him but always admired his size and heart! Best wishes to his family and friends during this hard period.

I think we all saw this one coming but damn! Who's next?
Guess we all gotta go one way or another.

RIP

Very sad news. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

I didn't know him but around the time the first videos surfaced is when I had joined this forum. I remember watching them and feeling so sad :( you could tell he was in great pain and had a lot of regrets. It was hard to watch to say the least....

RIP BIG KIWI

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity