over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Matt Porter. aka FutureFreak

This is terrible..

His wife is probably going to blame herself for not being able to preserve him with CPR long enough for the EMT's to arrive... But there was really nothing that could have been done.

My sister was there in the hospital with me when i went into cardiac arrest.

She said the guy was basically body slamming me for CPR... And I'm nowhere near the size Matt was.

Rest in peace Matt.. You were taken too soon..

More bad news. Really sorry to hear this. I wish he had a defibrillator like me, he would probably still be here. I would have been gone long ago. His experience seems similar to mine in that he was in heart failure then recovered back to 55-60%. Then later on took more stuff and was in worse trouble. His wife said it was an addiction, and for me it was too. Luckily I survived.

God bless all of his family.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byj5lHffOuM"]Matt Porter Passes Away (Rest in Peace) - YouTube[/ame]

Really really sad. So sad for his young son and wife. He was probably my favorite personality currently in the industry. Loved his videos and articles - seemed like a genuinely nice, smart guy. Loved the direction he had taken with trying to do things in a more healthy manner.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt was a great man, I'm sick at my stomach thinking about this, just had a beautiful son and everything. I hope all of Matt closest friend are a big part of Noahs life.

hate to hear. Matt was a smart guy and seemed like a really solid guy.
'Hate this for his family

So sorry for your loss Rachel. I always loved his posts and found him to be an incredible INSPIRATION.

Prayers and Blessings for Matt, you, Noah and your family and friends.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

This hit me hard, I'm really affected, Matt was such a great guy, being a busy and successful coach, he still took time to give free and detailed help to anyone who tried.

He had the passion, the vision and the genuine desire to share the information and his knowledge with the whole community. He put tons of his time and effort, he will never be forgotten.

RIP

Last edited:
I hope Rachel shares the results of the CT scan and what the suspected mass was, if anything. While some may find that invasive, I feel the more data we can have on what contributes to deaths in this industry, the better we can attempt to keep ourselves healthy.

Matt would be the first to want to share that information.

It sounds to me like the doctors may have missed something in which case some kind of coverup is very likely, I think a consult with a good attorney who specializes in medical cases would be wise for his family. You have CT scans done like that because you want to know what is going on in there immediately.

RIP, he was one of my favorite people on here and I really enjoyed his youtube content, really sad :/

Last edited:
It sounds to me like the doctors may have missed something in which case some kind of coverup is very likely, I think a consult with a good attorney who specializes in medical cases would be wise for his family. You have CT scans done like that because you want to know what is going on in there immediately.

RIP, he was one of my favorite people on here and I really enjoyed his youtube content, really sad :/

That‘s what I‘m thinking too unfortunately.

May he rest in peace.

Oh my goodness. This is so sad. Such a young guy taken away from his family and other loved ones way too soon. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Rest in Peace Matt.

this is incredibly shocking and even more so sad, just way too soon. My thoughts go out to his family. RIP Matt.

I. D.o.n.t want to derail the thread however I’m struggling with this addiction to bodybuilding as well (gear usage) for me it served absolutely no purpose as my livelihood and buisness don’t depend on it. .... I haven’t felt right in a long time and have had my share of health and heart problems, yet I always go back to cycling. I bring this up because many times I tried to look at guys like Matt that were trying to do it smart and take their foot off the gas and now this happens. I’m. Shaken to the core and I really need to get control of this.

My prayers go out to Matt’s family. I didn’t know him but this hit home so much for me. Hard. Fuck

really liked his content and personality, no ego unlike a lot these days.

Out of all the bb'ers, he was the last I'd expected to go.

Rip Matt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Connorarcher12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity