over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to Redemption

Ok here are my starting pics. I will post progress picks every month
My goal is to look like osiris, with a better tan:)

At first glance I thought it was a very tanned O. hahah Looking good!

Day 1 monday nov.14th

Kicking everything off today woke up this morning did ab ripper ab routine showered started breakfeast with 400mg test e and 300mg EQ then ate 6 egg
spinach and mushroom omlette with turkey bacon and a cup of grapefruit juice, thats what I have every morning except wed. and sat I have oatmeal.

My diet is pretty simple I eat alot of the same things all week:
oatmeal
Eggs
chicken
tuna
spinach, brocculi, green beens, and salads
salmon and brown rice
turkey bacon
protein shakes, protein bars
almonds, natural PB
sugar free jello (night time snack)

My plan is to add 500 cals. at a time as I moniter my weight I'm looking to add quality weight with miminal fat.

Goals are to focus on my legs and thickness to my back.

I compete as a middle wt. so I'm not looking to gain to much, would be thrilled to gain 10 to 15lbs of new muscle.
I'm doing a modified DC routine that I started a few weeks ago and plan to go as long as my joints can take it and then switch a more volume routine, I'm looking into the moutaindog diet and training.

No workout tonight I decided mondays are just to many people at the gym its very distracting and annoying, so tonights a rest day. I hope I can make this interestingfor everyone following.

Ok here are my starting pics. I will post proghope ress picks every month
My goal is to look like osiris, with a better tan

:)[:p;)/:
i hope for your sake more ha:eek:ndsome than osiris...

Well did not have a very good workout tonite, didnt feel good and there is just to many damn people at my gym, but we we got thru chest, back, shoulders.

Back hammer pull-down: warmup sets 2 plates, 4 plates, 6 plates(45# plates
) work set 6 plates and 2 10# plates 13 reps rp.

Hypers: 3 sets of 15

Chest DB press: warmups 40's, 70's, 100's
workset 110's 15reps rp.

shoulders upright row: warmups 2 10# plates, 2 25# plates, 2 35's
workset 2 45# plates 12reps rp.

machine laterals: workset the stack 15reps rp.

Finally gave up after that got tired of trying to get around people and left. Felt worse after we got home, had protein shake, showered and ate some eggs, my stomach just did not feel up to eating, hopefully I am not coming down with something.

Hopefully your not catching anything, there has been alot goin around I know. Still looks like a pretty good workout to me champ. Keep up the good work.

Thursday 11-17-11

Well feeling better today, did 45 min of plyometric and abs this morning on empty stomach yesterday missed a couple of meals still had a upsest stomach didn't feel like trying to force feed myself. tonites workout will be legs may change things up abit depending on how I feel.

plyos am then legs pm.?? how??

Ive done it before but not a very easy task at all, But you got this brother.

Ive done it before but not a very easy task at all, But you got this brother.

Thanks for the encouragement bro I'm looking for new ways to stress my legs without using heavier wieght my back just wont take it, I was talking to this guy who is into crossfit and he told me sometimes he does it twice a day his legs were rock hard and way bigger than mine, so I got something in mind I want to try for a few weeks and see how it goes. A lot of the things he was telling me to try are not conventional bodybuilding but it seems to be working for him so I want to see if it works for me I don't want to get flamed by all you BB die hards so for now I will just see for myself I have nothing to loose by going outside the box. I will never be the bigest guy on the block but I can be happy being the best conditioned, balanced, and symetrical guy if possible. D Bo I think you can appreciate where I'm coming from, your 100 rep shoulder press is what I consider outside the box

Well lastnights workout was a wash, I have not been feeling well all week but I thought I had enough in me to make it through a leg workout well two exercise into a new routine I got dizzy starting sweating like crazy and thought for sure I was not going to make it to the bathroom to puke, when I came out my wife said I looked pale which since I'm black means I most of looked pretty bad. She said we need to leave and believe me I felt so shaky I was not going to argue my over enthusiasm got the best of me I should of known better not to go in the first place. So looks like I will take the weekend off and try to get over this crap.

Vit D bro. lots of it. amazing when you are sick.

Well guys sorry for no updates but I'm pretty sure I had the flu so I have not been workingout and spent the holidays with family just relaxing, but I'm ready to get back in the saddle, over the weekend I could not log on the site and when I did get on the navigation was so slow I just gave up. I was able to get in cardio the last 4 days, I ran for 3 days and yesterday went to the gym to use the stairstepper for anyone who has never used it it is a killer. This morning did plyometric before breakfeast not workingout tonight because mondays are mayhem at my gym so workouts will resume tomorrow.

Glad your feelin better bro

Can't wait to get off work so I can hit the gym, this is the first day in almost 2 weeks that I feel good. I was starting to wonder if I needed to lower my doses I've had a headache everyday and asprin did not help, this is the first time I ever ran a gram of test and this is twice the amount of EQ I have ever used but today I feel great so I guess it was just flu symptoms. Looking forward to incorporating some new things in with my DC routine, I probably should not call it DC since im modifying it so much lets just say I'm using some of the DC principles. tonight I will be doing a conditioning routine.

3 rounds of 6 exercises:
Squat press, pull-ups, dips= 1st series
burpees, T-bar rows, walking lunges= 2nd series

each series performed with no rest between exercises each series performed 3times. I plan to add a routine like this once a week to my current program replacing a cardio day, each week my plan is to do each series faster than the last, now I maybe over estimating what I can do so tonight might end up being just 1 series for 3 rounds but Im going to try for both series performed in 30 to 40 minutes

Lastnights workout was a killer, I difinitely over estimated my conditioning I made it through everything but it took a lot longer than I thought and I had to rest way more than I thought I would, on a different note I'm starting to feel things kicking in I was pumped and vascular all over and muscles just had a full feel to them, I'm still looking to add test suspension before workouts as soon as I can get some I missed out on the last of the GB suspension so waiting for GS to come out with some. I had a good appetite yesterday for the first time in weeks so I was able to eat all my meals, and I just have over all good feeling.

Quick update yesterdays workout is killing me today, on a serious note I just hired John Gorman as my trainer he will also be doing my diet, he is well known in my area and has had several clients turn pro in different organizations encluding natural so I'm very excited about working with him, his recent client Chris Valentin just won his Ifpa pro card. I'm looking to make big improvements with him.

Dec 1

This was my cardio and ab day I did 45 minutes on the stairstepper and I am still sore from my conditioning workout especially my shoulders. My diet is still the same right now I assume everything will change when I start with my trainer. Tonight I have to skip my workout I promised the wife I would help get the christmas decorations up so next workout will legs on Saturday.

Dec 3rd
leg day.

Quads:

We started with leg press pyramind up to 7 plates each side'
3 sets to failure 3 count reps on the negative exploding up
then strip set back down to 2 plates on each side. Really felt the difference in the slow decent part. Next 3 sets of walking lunges with 50lb db up and back followed by 50 body weight squats inbetween the sets of lunges, this really had me gasping for air.

Hamstrings:

3 sets of single leg curls 45lbs to failure
3 sets stiff leg deadlifts 205lbs to failure

calfs:

seated calf raise pyramid up to work set 20 reps per set
work set 3 plates on each side 3 sets to failure holding a stretch at the bottom for a 5 count on each rep

note; we tried to move through this workout with as little rest as possible, still need more work on my conditioning, trying to pick up the intensity but getting winded still just not in the shape I used to be its a little frustrating but I will get there.

side note: body weight today is 200lb which is surpriseing with as much as I have been eating I thought I would be up more but thats ok I don't want to gain to fast and have to get rid of a lot of fat in a couple months and I was sick for almost 2 weeks where I wasn't eating much so I guess thats why

Last edited:
Just talked with my trainer looks like everything will be changing can't give out details but I will be on a new diet and training routine. Let the transformation begin

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131