over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to Redemption

Ok so I will no longer after this week be doing DC routine my trainer wants me to go back to a high volume higher rep routine.

Monday; back
Tuesday: chest
Wed: off 20 min cardio before meal 1
Thursday: quads, hams, calves
Friday: shoulders
Saturday: off 20 min cardio before meal 1
Sunday: off 20 min cardio before meal 1

Tonight is leg day I have been taking it sort of eazy this week, next week I start with new diet and routine, I'm already having a hard time with the EQ night time its like I'm starving I'm eating way to much abs have started to blurr it may be off season but at this rate it will be hard for me to make middle weights I'm starting to put some fat on something I really was hoping to limit but with the new diet I should start slowly coming back down and still add some quality muscle. Test has me feeling like I was 20 when I want to nail every woman I met, have to keep the fantasies in check and concentrate on training and not just chasing the wife around the house though I guess thats exercise too:D

Ok so I will no longer after this week be doing DC routine my trainer wants me to go back to a high volume higher rep routine.

Monday; back
Tuesday: chest
Wed: off 20 min cardio before meal 1
Thursday: quads, hams, calves
Friday: shoulders
Saturday: off 20 min cardio before meal 1
Sunday: off 20 min cardio before meal 1

Thunder, you dont train arms? I had a friend that claimed he did this and was in excellent shape..I always thought he was full of shit...huh....

Thunder, you dont train arms? I had a friend that claimed he did this and was in excellent shape..I always thought he was full of shit...huh....

At this time my trainer does not want me to do any direct arm training cause my arms grow fast we are trying to give more attention to big muscle groups and lagging body parts like legs and shoulders

At this time my trainer does not want me to do any direct arm training cause my arms grow fast we are trying to give more attention to big muscle groups and lagging body parts like legs and shoulders

I do this same thing sometimes, my arms for some reason are my one bodypart that explodes with little work where as back and chest are my points that seem to never get any bigger.:rolleyes:

don't we all have something like this:banghead:

12-8-11

am 45 min cardio X before breakfast.
pm legs:

leg press: warmups to working set 8 plates each side 3 sets failure using slow rep cadence 3 count on the decent exploding up then strip sets down to 2 plates each side for 1 set each leg for 20 reps.

squats: 3 sets 225lbs for 20 reps thought I saw God

walking lunges: 50lb db with 50 body weight squats after each set pretty sure I saw the devil and he was laughing holding a bottle of spartan tren.

seated calf raise: worked up to 3 plates each side 3 sets pausing for 5 sec at the bottom then strip sets back down to 1 plate each side

was sure I was going to need help getting down stairs to my truck but I made it out of sure will and the fact that there were alot of hot chicks there and I couldn't let them see me crawling out of the gym. All in all it was a good night

12-8-11

am 45 min cardio X before breakfast.
pm legs:

leg press: warmups to working set 8 plates each side 3 sets failure using slow rep cadence 3 count on the decent exploding up then strip sets down to 2 plates each side for 1 set each leg for 20 reps.

squats: 3 sets 225lbs for 20 reps thought I saw God

walking lunges: 50lb db with 50 body weight squats after each set pretty sure I saw the devil and he was laughing holding a bottle of spartan tren.

seated calf raise: worked up to 3 plates each side 3 sets pausing for 5 sec at the bottom then strip sets back down to 1 plate each side

was sure I was going to need help getting down stairs to my truck but I made it out of sure will and the fact that there were alot of hot chicks there and I couldn't let them see me crawling out of the gym. All in all it was a good night

Sounds like a damn good workout man, a shit load of reps in there Im sure anyone would be seeing jesus after that lol. I might have to try this out when I get my legs back and going. Keep up the good work bro.

volume training is good when part of the squad isn't it:headbang:

12-12-11

Today I started my new diet I think I'm going to like it especially the refeed day looking forward to that already.

Back day:

hammer strength pull downs: 3 warm up sets pyramid up to 320lb for 3 sets of 10 strip sets back down to 90lb

rack deadlifts: warm up pyramid up to 315lb 3 sets of 10

DB rows: 3 sets 80lb for 10, 3 sets 110lb for 10, 8, 8

finished off workout with 3 sets pull up to failure superseted with behind the neck pull downs holding for a 3 count.

Was able to get done right before the 5:00 crowd showed up which allowed me to get the hell out of there before the walkers, talkers, set on machine and text people got there,( I hate my gym)

12-13-11

Chest day:

DB flyes: 35x20, 45x15, 50x12, work set 70x10 for 3 sets

incline press: 225x12, 225x10, 225x10

cybex machine press: 3 sets of drop sets, 290-200-150 to failure

push ups: 4 sets of 25

30 min of cardio after workout on stair climber

supplements after workout 1000mg vitamin C, 2 fish oil, 1 multi-vitamin, creatine, bcaa sipped throughout workout with 50g carb drink

Last edited:
Man your really doing alot of volume, how you feeling in terms of recovery/overtraining

12-15-11

Leg day:

Leg ext.: 3x20 150lbs

Leg press: pyramind up to 8 plates each side then strip sets back down to 2 plates each side each set 10 reps

smith machine squats: 3x20 225lbs

Leg curls: 3x15 50lbs, 70lbs, 90lbs

seated calf raise: 4x15 270lbs

I felt pretty good tonite did not get as tired as I did last leg workout, still felt a little shaky when I left but legs were pumped. Tonite is refeed night ( yea)

12-16-11

shoulders:

giant set:3 sets machine side raises, reverse peck deck, behind the neck pull-down

machine side raises: 55,65,75
peck deck: 75,75,75
behind neck pull down: 120, 130, 140, pause for 3 count at the bottom

front raises: 3 sets 25, 30, 40

superset: DB shrugs, upright row 4 sets
shrugs; 75,85,95,75
upright row: 60, 80,100,120

No presses tonite my elbows were to sore, I need to get some sleeves soon.

I'm feeling really good on the new diet its alot more carbs than I'm use to but I can tell the difference in the amount of energy I have during workout

more carbs making you sluggish? using any enzymes to help?

So pissed I cannot post in sponsor section. Gear squad has fucked up 2 orders and will not make it right. I am no rookie and enjoy more reading than posting but it screws the guys who do not have enough posts to do so. I refuse to post just to post if that makes sense. Please pm or help do not order gear squad!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131