Ronnie Coleman and others talking abhout their drug use - video

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I'm not sure if these were ever posted here or not, i'm sure they were at one point, but it has many pros like Ronnie Coleman, Aaron Baker, Lee priest, Cormier and Dillet talking about their drug use from interviews by Tom Platz.

I've only watched the part on Coleman at this point, but he states his use at this point (I'd say between 1996, but before 1998) to be around 1500mg injectibles along with an oral. He stated he did this 1-2 times per year for only 12 weeks prior to the Contest he was prepping for....and the last 2 weeks were off everything.

and LOL @ Tom Platz stating their identities would be concealed...you can totally tell who they are:D

Part 1:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XadhUhNbNjo"]Tom Platz Backstage Secrets of Pros pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Part 2:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T95_sHeJhGs"]Tom Platz Backstage Secrets of Pros pt 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Part 3:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igtHzDwL7w"]Tom Platz Backstage Secrets of Pros pt 3 - YouTube[/ame]

I'll have to check these out.

lol Tom Platz trolling

^^ I'll start - NO WAY those dudes only took that much what they was saying in them videos man ! :banghead::D

Bahaha funny shit! 💩

Bahaha funny shit! ��

Platz's intro was enough for me to realize what he would go like. I am not stating many top pro's back then didn't use 1000-1500mg per week as I am sure they did. But just utter crap. Ronnie Coleman used 12 weeks out of the year just for a big show :eek:

Anyways that's me out of this thread :eek::D

I thought Ronnie was natural? He never heard of this thing called steroids, no buddy

Sure.....there was no way of knowing that was Ronnie :rolleyes: I was waiting for him to pick up one of those dumbbells and start yelling " Light Weight!....Ain't nuthin' but a peanut!"

What is the purpose of these videos? It's rediculous. I'm not bashin the OP I'm bashing the idea of making a video full of nonsense.

What is the purpose of these videos? It's rediculous. I'm not bashin the OP I'm bashing the idea of making a video full of nonsense.

I always just figured it was a joke to poke fun at the people who demonize steroids, concealed identities?? Lol people who were into bodybuilding obviously knew who they were

Platz's intro was enough for me to realize what he would go like. I am not stating many top pro's back then didn't use 1000-1500mg per week as I am sure they did. But just utter crap. Ronnie Coleman used 12 weeks out of the year just for a big show :eek:

Anyways that's me out of this thread :eek::D

Well, Ronnie only supposedly just started when this video was likely made. Many industry experts have claimed they truly believe Ronnie won his first pro show natural and then went on. Several experts on this forum believe Ronnie at least turned pro natural, some were a bit suspicious about the first pro win. :D

Now if your first cycle is 1500mg plus an oral that's a ton for sure.:D

This was posted before but I can't remember who posted it up. It can stay up but I'm going to lock the thread...the discussion about dosages won't go anywhere good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear