over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie's Retirement speech video

Uluwatu

Registered
**broken link removed**

Ronnie is a true champion and a class act

WOW! Just a truly good guy. Nothing but respect for him and all he has accomplished.

8 Times Mr. Olympia.......it doesn't get any better than that! This man is truely a humble champion. We may never see another like him in our lifetimes. I believe he was not disappointed with his placing. He looked more relieved that it was all finally over. He came to our sport and made himself a legend, he ends that chapter of his life still a legend. I am so very proud to have met and talked with this man in person. He is "The Greatest". Thanks big Ron for all the memories!!

Could you resend the pic of him Oldfella, where he is turning around for the picture.. great photo but I cant find it..

That's what you call ducking out with class. Seeing him so humble for once in 9 years really shows that he is human afterall. Nice job to the best bodybuilder in history.

Icredible man, i already cryed yesterday and i am cyeing again.

I think he sayd he is not going to do the Mr. O anymore but he will be doing the small shows, if it is true, can you imaging how many people will go to the shows just to watch him, how much money he is going to make just selling his pics and videos for example at the Ironman??? or how much more money BSN is going to make with ronnie competing i two or three shows a year intead just one???

THANK YOU RONNIE!!! You have given us all sooooo much!!!!

awesome

Guys, I have not been able to post for a while because I am studying my ass off in law school... However, I try to come on here from time to time to see whats going on... Anyway, I just want to say, that after watching that video, I can honestly say that Ronnie Coleman is a TRUE class act!! No hard feelings or criticism, just him showing his gratitude to God, the sport and the fans that have allowed him to do what he loves!! I have always liked Ronnie, but after that I have a new found respect for the man! He will be missed in this sport... To me he is the greatest of all time! Take care everyone and stay safe!!
Swerve

TRUE CHAMPION!!! Hope he does continue to do smaller shoes! True man! Not scared to show his faith!!!

What a classy goodbye. Glad the crowd responded so warmly. Great way to leave The O...

Monte

Damn... What's this clear liquid coming out of my eyes? ;)

Simple, yet amazing speech. Great Ronnie!!!!

TRUE CHAMPION!!! Hope he does continue to do smaller shoes! True man! Not scared to show his faith!!!

I am sure I will get flamed for this but as someone in attendance there Saturday evening I quite frankly was offended by Ronnie's speech. He got too carried away with the whole religion thing big time. While I can appreciate and understand his crediting his success to his faith, when you start telling the audience what they should do as he did in my book you have gone too far.

Dont misunderstand me, my faith is extemely important to me! But when you start wearing your faith as a badge, trying to impose it on others, you've gone too far. Faith and belief in God is in my mind is an extremely personal thing. If all of the religions in the world minded their own business more rather than constantly trying to impose themselves on others, our world would be a far better place to live!

Worldspan

I am sure I will get flamed for this but as someone in attendance there Saturday evening I quite frankly was offended by Ronnie's speech. He got too carried away with the whole religion thing big time. While I can appreciate and understand his crediting his success to his faith, when you start telling the audience what they should do as he did in my book you have gone too far.

Dont misunderstand me, my faith is extemely important to me! But when you start wearing your faith as a badge, trying to impose it on others, you've gone too far. Faith and belief in God is in my mind is an extremely personal thing. If all of the religions in the world minded their own business more rather than constantly trying to impose themselves on others, our world would be a far better place to live!

Worldspan

You just imposed your so called "faith" on all the rest of us here with this post!

Ronnie spoke nothing of religion at all. He was giving thanks and respect where it was deserved. And gave those in the audience encouragement, never once did he tell someone what to go do. He said "what to do if".....which would be a logical question if anyone in the audeince had even a fragement of brain cells upstairs.

You just imposed your so called "faith" on all the rest of us here with this post!

Ronnie spoke nothing of religion at all. He was giving thanks and respect where it was deserved. And gave those in the audience encouragement, never once did he tell someone what to go do. He said "what to do if".....which would be a logical question if anyone in the audeince had even a fragement of brain cells upstairs.

Well I dont know if you were in the venue in person at the Orleans as I was (or did you watch online ?) but he clearly suggested to everyone that they
take Christ into their lives as he has done. He was clearly suggesting to the
audience that they do as he has done (which is great) but that is not his place to do so!

Worldspan

Well I dont know if you were in the venue in person at the Orleans as I was (or did you watch online ?) but he clearly suggested to everyone that they
take Christ into their lives as he has done. He was clearly suggesting to the
audience that they do as he has done (which is great) but that is not his place to do so!

Worldspan

Actually we are commanded to do that by Christ himself bro.

I will find verses for you if you want. and yes i watched on line.

Wow ... amazing. The guy is class personified, and I don't know how you can't be a fan after watching this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131