over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sergio junior takes New York Pro

I don't think Sergio looks that good. I mean he looks good, but not 1st place. That Luis guy looked real good. Balanced. Sergio's arms look small because there's no peak to them. His lats have a weird shape to them too. Idk I'm just nitpicking. I haven't seen any high res pics so I'm prolly making myself out to be an asshole. W/e

And yeah 12k is nothing. Feds tax that at 40% too because it's a gift/prize money. So what's that leave? $7200? That how much LS got in gear for that transformation contest last year pretty much lol

That 72 victory pose by Sergio Sr is one of the most iconic poses ever.

Sergio SR is about the only bodybuilder Ive ever seen on the face of the earth to tear his triceps but have so much muscle mass in his triceps that it didnt effect him greatly<---check his early pics vs his later mid 70's pics...he tore his left tricep but it hung so much it really didnt take anything away from him

That how much LS got in gear for that transformation contest last year pretty much lol

we need to have another one of those :cool:

Sasan looked the best IMO. was complete af.

everyone else (cept Delarosa) got a gift

his other iconic pic

Attachments

• f2e7ebb6bc6d477ac5f86c2395181865.jpg
    f2e7ebb6bc6d477ac5f86c2395181865.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 288
Bio I can explain devenidas01 ! lol

now as i always say i use pro muscle on my phone 90 percent of time. every once in a while from my laptop.

so since we have had pro muscle interface changed ( i think its just a skin now on tapatalk) i cant attach screenshots from my phone. it comes with this error attached. pics taken with camera are fine , phone screenshots are not.

so annoyingly then i have to go to tapatalk app to post screenshot if i want to attach a screenshot. ( i dont like tapatalk ). It allows to post as it did today but somehow it had devenidas01 account for me ( i never remember creating it why would i) and it randomly logs me in with this ID and post stuff under this handle!

i need to find a wat to delete it.

so as it did today and i realised it was too late to delete post. i then went back in and switched user.

so this post i am posting now here is on tapatalk and should show up as my usual handle and not devenidas01. View attachment 92067

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

No worries mate!

Imagine what Sergio Sr would look like today on the advanced supplementation paid contracts and diet to train full time. Oliva Sr. worked full time 12 hrs a day as a foundry worker and meatpacker for several years ...and then trained for 3 hrs plus all while eating cheeseburgers and coke. While Arnold was sponsored catered and groomed by Weider.

And a cheeseburger and coke for lunch it is! :D

It is. I refuse to believe the sponsors can't scrape up more than that.

But why would they want to? Frankly I'm surprised they even pay the winner at these shows or have prize money at all for men's bodybuilding. Asking an honest question...why pay them anything?

But why would they want to? Frankly I'm surprised they even pay the winner at these shows or have prize money at all for men's bodybuilding. Asking an honest question...why pay them anything?

it's understandable that they will pay as little as they can get away with..

but it's weird to me how they can say that 'bodybuilding is dying', while paying so little.

bodybuilding is the most expensive sport for the athletes, and gives the least reward... of course it's going to struggle with popularity.

risk/reward ratio is waaaaaaaaaay off

They should cut out physique, bikini, figure... Etc and give all prize money to the men's BB. I mean lets be honest, that's what people go there to watch anyways. That's one way to raise the prize money in the IFBB, IMO

They should cut out physique, bikini, figure... Etc and give all prize money to the men's BB. I mean lets be honest, that's what people go there to watch anyways. That's one way to raise the prize money in the IFBB, IMO

cutting out those leagues would greatly reduce the amount of income the IFBB gets..

they definitely have the money to pay the bodybuilders more.. they just don't, because they know they can get by without doing so.

I think that gifted this one to Sergio. Jon looked much better in my opinion. But Sergio did nail condition

cutting out those leagues would greatly reduce the amount of income the IFBB gets..

they definitely have the money to pay the bodybuilders more.. they just don't, because they know they can get by without doing so.

Yeah exactly. Just the local show over my way was in a high school auditorium. It was $25 for prejudging and $30 for finals. The place was PACKED for both events. I can't tell you exact numbers but probably 12 bodybuilders, 20 classic, 30 physique and god knows how many bikini chicks. Each one of those competitors has to pay, if I recall, $100 for their NPC card (renewed annually)and $80 per show PER CLASS. All those guys crossed over into other divisions depending on their size...

They're (NPC/IFBB) definitely not hard up for cash...

Badar / Camel crew vs The Technician

Akim vs Segio Junior

if any of u been following there has been a cold war going between the above 2 for months now.

lots of punches thrown back & forth.

badar started it & pulled a cheap blow & now he has fallen on his face.

whatever he said & the politics he played was so cheap through his so called american spokesperson cormier.

Trying to tell the world Aceto dont what he was doing with ramy was hilarious. Nobody believed him.

using the word "bullshit" for ramys time with chris was insane. Ramy had his best placing with chris at the last O.

sweet sweet victory for team aceto.

Could not have been better.very pleased.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I thought they were friendly. Chris seemed to take the "camel crew" diss personally as he too is muslim. :D

As far as Sergio, Junior seems pretty bitter, his father refused to teach him anything about bodybuilding and made him waste a lot of time trying to learn the basics, not once was Sr in the gym with him, even tried to cancel his son's gym memberships. Or maybe it was daddy who was more bitter and disgusted with bodybuilding and didn't want his son involved in it.

his other iconic pic

I remember seeing this pic as a kid and Sergio looked just godly. Now he looks real small there to be honest. I actually showed this pic to a friend a while back and said, "remember this pic, how crazy it looked when we were kids? what do you think seeing it now?" He was like, "pfft, that's nothing, nothing special".

I think you have it the other way around. There are serious discussions about cutting men's bbing from a few major men's npc shows and the viability of some pro shows.

Much better off stopping men's bbing altogether and focus on figure, fitness, physique, etc

Not true man. The NPC and IFBB has become so much more profitable with the addition bikini, physique and now classic. Why give the most money out to their smallest ROI?

without bikini and physique......there would be no NPC or IFBB....

:cool:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner