over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seth Feroce: "I Maintain My Physique On 650mg Of Testosterone"

The genetic freaky guys have a head start from the beginning, and it seems like they just keep getting better and better using PEDs too. If you take two guys taking the same PEDs, the genetically superior guy is going to be better once again and he doesn't even have to train as hard. Some guys chase the dream and nearly kill or do kill themselves trying to become something they weren't born to be.

I completely agree, but what if the naturally gifted one doesn’t risk more on dose? Doesn’t workout as hard or diet as hard because he is used to having things come easier?

That’s when the Rudy can surpass the genetic freak. In a majority drug determined sport ‘genetics’ gets thrown around to much by 5’6”” bodybuilders who won’t be honest about their juicing.

That’s why I like bodybuilding. F**k genetics. Hard work and injecting hormones can make one surpass these natural genetic freaks.

It’s not like I’m trying to high jump 8ft. No drug will add that specific talent but fortunately there are ones for muscle. Hence why we are all on this steroid forum. To utilize the best method of taking them

uhhh….until they jump on 50mg/wk (semi joking here) and pass you back up with ease, and a little hard work. Genetics is everything in BB. Anybody, okay most people, can 'get bigger,' but genetics cannot be replaced.

Am I reading you wrong here?

uhhh….until they jump on 50mg/wk (semi joking here) and pass you back up with ease, and a little hard work. Genetics is everything in BB. Anybody, okay most people, can 'get bigger,' but genetics cannot be replaced.

Am I reading you wrong here?

Nobody is building pro physiques on low doses nowadays And I would crush any bodybuilder with genetics in terms of athletic sports. That’s why they are in bodybuilding, they couldn’t make it in the other sports (disclaimer:most of the time). I have a 6’8” wingspan, not the best for this sport but I do understand that point. I have one friend who is 5’9” 165lbs with a beer belly. He can run 50mgs/day of test and tren and end up at 210lbs with abs. It’s crazy. Mg per my I can’t compare but if I double and add in gh etc I can create a big difference on my own physique.

Nobody is building pro physiques on low doses nowadays And I would crush any bodybuilder with genetics in terms of athletic sports. That’s why they are in bodybuilding, they couldn’t make it in the other sports (disclaimer:most of the time). I have a 6’8” wingspan, not the best for this sport but I do understand that point. I have one friend who is 5’9” 165lbs with a beer belly. He can run 50mgs/day of test and tren and end up at 210lbs with abs. It’s crazy. Mg per my I can’t compare but if I double and add in gh etc I can create a big difference on my own physique.

^
Honestly I think he was taking more along the lines of 100-150mgs of component th converted pills, as opposed to what he said to impress me more. Wonder why he would say he took less than he did? Oh yeah, to make it appear he was more super human with better genetics lol

I think I see what you are saying...doing what you have to in order to even the playing field (genetics gap in this case?). IMO, that may get some guys far, but if their genetics aren't at least 'good,' then the added compounds will never even the genetic gap. Take Dusty Hanshaw as an example. He might be the hardest and most methodically dedicated Pro in bodybuilding with subpar 'good' genetics, but he'll never win the Olympia. I doubt most in the top 10 train like he does. He has just enough good genetics to make it far enough as a pro along with hard work, some supersupplements, consistency, and dedicated eating (I'll add top guys helping him along the way too). No amount of drugs are going to make him win the Olympia (though i'd love him to win). However, you put that 'Dusty Drive' into one of the top 5 guys...and I think it makes a difference toward a win. You can use Dorian Yates vs a Flex Wheeler....which I think fits both of our points a little more. Dorian has admitted that Flex had better genetics, but flex didn't have the drive and dedication that Dorian had, so as a result, Dorian came out on top all those years. That said, Dorian had Great genetics even though admittedly by him, not as good as Flex.

I agree on the sports example, no amount of drugs would make me into a Michael Jordan, lol.

I agree you can make up differences like a Dusty or Dorian can, but if better genetic guys took it serious, they will always win...physique and in sports.

I think I see what you are saying...doing what you have to in order to even the playing field (genetics gap in this case?). IMO, that may get some guys far, but if their genetics aren't at least 'good,' then the added compounds will never even the genetic gap. Take Dusty Hanshaw as an example. He might be the hardest and most methodically dedicated Pro in bodybuilding with subpar 'good' genetics, but he'll never win the Olympia. I doubt most in the top 10 train like he does. He has just enough good genetics to make it far enough as a pro along with hard work, some supersupplements, consistency, and dedicated eating (I'll add top guys helping him along the way too). No amount of drugs are going to make him win the Olympia (though i'd love him to win). However, you put that 'Dusty Drive' into one of the top 5 guys...and I think it makes a difference toward a win. You can use Dorian Yates vs a Flex Wheeler....which I think fits both of our points a little more. Dorian has admitted that Flex had better genetics, but flex didn't have the drive and dedication that Dorian had, so as a result, Dorian came out on top all those years. That said, Dorian had Great genetics even though admittedly by him, not as good as Flex.

I agree on the sports example, no amount of drugs would make me into a Michael Jordan, lol.

I agree you can make up differences like a Dusty or Dorian can, but if better genetic guys took it serious, they will always win...physique and in sports.

Genetics are going to set the limit to how big someone can get, and the shape of their body of course. No amount of drugs is going to make a bodybuilder grow larger than what his body is capable of. If PEDs did that, we would have a whole lotta bodybuilders walking around at a lean 350 lbs. Not everyone is capable of getting up to 300 lbs lean and being that huge. Guys that are naturally 225 lbs lean are going to be able to achieve that though when they go on steroids/etc. A guy that is a natural 170 lbs lean very well likely will never hit a lean 300 lbs no matter how many drugs he takes.

Genetics are going to set the limit to how big someone can get, and the shape of their body of course. No amount of drugs is going to make a bodybuilder grow larger than what his body is capable of. If PEDs did that, we would have a whole lotta bodybuilders walking around at a lean 350 lbs. Not everyone is capable of getting up to 300 lbs lean and being that huge. Guys that are naturally 225 lbs lean are going to be able to achieve that though when they go on steroids/etc. A guy that is a natural 170 lbs lean very well likely will never hit a lean 300 lbs no matter how many drugs he takes.

Not to mention the genetic tolerance for supporting that kind of body weight both chemically and physiologically.

Why do some guys have 110/70 BP at 280 while others are in hypertensive crisis with an ace and diuretic combined.

Hilly who’s a member on here has decent bloodwork on tren lol; that’s absurd for most people, but his body just tolerates it (that’s not to say bw shows everything but tren wrecks it for most people)

Anomalies are there. Most of us aren’t one of them [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how many natural and lean 225lb. guys have you seen? i have never seen one. not kidding or trying to be a dick.

Not to mention the genetic tolerance for supporting that kind of body weight both chemically and physiologically.

Why do some guys have 110/70 BP at 280 while others are in hypertensive crisis with an ace and diuretic combined.

Hilly who’s a member on here has decent bloodwork on tren lol; that’s absurd for most people, but his body just tolerates it (that’s not to say bw shows everything but tren wrecks it for most people)

Anomalies are there. Most of us aren’t one of them [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great point!

My BP goes up and I get sleep apnea when I'm 235+ no matter how lean I am. 235 is nothing for guys on here let alone state/national level competitors, football players, etc.

I have said to more than 1 friend how I dont know how "big guys" do it... I mean sure some of them just have sleep apnea and wear a cpap or there BP rages but some also can just tolerate it much better like you said.

how many natural and lean 225lb. guys have you seen? i have never seen one. not kidding or trying to be a dick.

Well, I mean getting there naturally doing bodybuilding. I got up to a good lean 210 naturally, but after that I used PEDs. I lifted naturally very consistently and hard for about 12 years before I jumped on. Heaviest I ever got lean was about 240, on drugs. I am 6 foot tall. Started out at 135 lbs/6 foot tall as a 16 year old.

I think if I had never been into bodybuilding that my weight would have been around 175 lbs. That's what my dad was and he is 6 foot too.

I had a roommate in college that played football and he was a fairly lean 245 lbs at 6 foot tall. Natural. Had a strong bench too. Im sure he would have easily hit 300 lbs if he juiced. I on the other hand wasn't able to do it.

Plenty if they're tall

Someone that is around 6 foot tall should be able to do that naturally bodybuilding. I mentioned above that I had a college roommate that was my height and weighed around 245 lbs. He was a fullback. Strong too. Natural.

I am a natural mesomorph that was born with very good genetics... I respond very well to low doses, but my health goes to shit when i try to run anything remotely high.

After about 250-300mg of test the sides outweigh the benefits, anything past low dose pwo orals and i get lethargic as fuck, cant fuck with tren, dhb... Never tried gh but mk677 makes me miserably tired.

How people are running 1g of tren, grams of test, doing 200mg of anadrol a day trips me out.

Could guys born with less surpass genetically gifted individuals who can't tolerate the higher doses people are fucking with?

I completely agree, but what if the naturally gifted one doesn’t risk more on dose? Doesn’t workout as hard or diet as hard because he is used to having things come easier?

That’s when the Rudy can surpass the genetic freak. In a majority drug determined sport ‘genetics’ gets thrown around to much by 5’6”” bodybuilders who won’t be honest about their juicing.

I think once you get to the top pros they are all a little touched in the head and train pretty damn hard, take drugs, have genetics and rest and eat optimally. All the rest are underneath where they should be. Max effort/optimize out your training, nutrition, rest and drug regimen and the rest is your God given genetics and acquired talents. That's about all you can do. Take 5 grams of gear and 36 iu of GH/day is most likely going to put you in the shitter but some people have to try and see. Dorian probably had/has the top 0.001% genetics kept notes, trained like a madman, ate meticulously and drove his wife out the door all to beat the guy with the top 0.0001% genetics. Us down here in the top 25% of genetics probably aren't going to get to where you think we can or even die trying. You can see the wreckage just around here with heart, kidney and cancer scares and worse. Do what you think is best buddy. No one gets far in life without taking some risks and having the balls to go hard. You design your own risk to reward ratios. Good luck.

Please listen (or watch) from the 38 minute mark to the 52 minute mark. It almost echoed what I wrote above, by both Dusty and Ron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR4iUFDxqlE

I am a natural mesomorph that was born with very good genetics... I respond very well to low doses, but my health goes to shit when i try to run anything remotely high.

After about 250-300mg of test the sides outweigh the benefits, anything past low dose pwo orals and i get lethargic as fuck, cant fuck with tren, dhb... Never tried gh but mk677 makes me miserably tired.

How people are running 1g of tren, grams of test, doing 200mg of anadrol a day trips me out.

Could guys born with less surpass genetically gifted individuals who can't tolerate the higher doses people are fucking with?

There's a huge genetic component to how you react. On paper, 100mg of UG test puts me over 1000ng/dl (not at trough). I react really well. I don't grow though, I I've ran 750mg of pharma grade test and 350mg of tren, my physique is still about the same size, I'm pretty topped out and I don't think my structure can handle much mass. IF i wanted to though, I'm sure I could get shredded af on Masteron year round along with some Tren/Winny blasts every few months.... healthy? No. But that's how it is.

I know one guy who cruises on 500 test and 200 tren all year. He's from a pretty poor place in Africa (have family there) and he's NOT the only one. And yeah he lifts sand weights and doesn't have much equipment. That's why I say, don't look at these pics of these guys in some 3rd world country and assume they are natural, do ya'll realize how much easier it is to get almost any drug there than it is here? Almost everyone is one something there, whether it's AAS or party drugs.

I also knew the genetic freaks in high school but none of them looked like some NPC competitor. They obviously had broader shoulders and a damn good structure but they didn't look even like, say, Rob Riches, walking around shirtless. The very few that did were on at least a bit of test and some Dbol. Just my experience though.

I also knew the genetic freaks in high school but none of them looked like some NPC competitor. They obviously had broader shoulders and a damn good structure but they didn't look even like, say, Rob Riches, walking around shirtless. The very few that did were on at least a bit of test and some Dbol. Just my experience though.

The guys I knew in high school and college that were naturally strong and big without using steroids looked like either physique or classic physique competitors and could have probably placed well if they went on a bit of a diet. None of them lifted really hard either.

The guys I knew in high school and college that were naturally strong and big without using steroids looked like either physique or classic physique competitors and could have probably placed well if they went on a bit of a diet. None of them lifted really hard either.

Placed well at what sort of show? There are genetic freaks all over and it's not even that rare. The likes of Flex Wheeler is obviously very rare. But you get quite a lot of very intelligent people. Then you also get quite a lot of physically superior people. I have come across quite a few who have great genetics for bodybuilding. I am sure in the US every school football team has some of them. Most of these people don't even get into bodybuilding either but other sports. So when guys act like even lower level pros are in the top 0.001% it's not even the case... more like that top 1-0.1%.

There are also plenty of taller natural guys who weight 220 or so. Plenty of them are really fast and plenty of them are naturally strong. However guys really do OVER EXAGGERATE these cases. I recall the Mike O'Hearn thread and one guy acting like you see Mike O'Hearn's all over and they are natural :eek::D In all these threads everyone acts like they had 10 possible Olympia chams at their school. I am not stating you do that as you are more realistic with your claims. But you really think they all could have placed well? If they all done the same local show (you make it sound like there were quite a few of them) I don't get how all could place well.

Guys on here act like any smaller ripped guys could place well at these shows. These divisions require some rare genetics. Classic physique for example need a tiny waist but big arms and a big chest etc. It's a rare trait and these guys are definitely not walking around everywhere. Yes many have potential to do well but you guys act like you had these loads of these guys walking around on no drugs and with shit diets. You have guys who can't win shows who are genetically superior, dieting and on plenty of drugs. Classic physique is only getting stronger as well the longer it has existed.

So I get the point 100% I just think when some look back they fall victim of over exaggerating. It's like all the drugs from the 90's made everyone freaks but no one has pics. Hey even I recall my 1st adrol cycle and recall blowing up and I could barbell shoulder press 160kg but I look back at my pic and laugh as I do not look impressive. I may have felt impressive at the time though especially having gaining 20 pounds in 2 weeks. Can people post pics from school of all these freaks they were in class with? Again I know some exist (went on to play football etc) but I bet in most cases these guys were just bigger, leaner and stronger than the rest of school but not all of them could do well in shows.

Last edited:
Aaron Donald is 6'1" and 284lbs

Attachments

• r496409_1296x729_16-9.jpg
    r496409_1296x729_16-9.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 61
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 48
  • aaron-donald-ripped-instagram-rams.jpg
    aaron-donald-ripped-instagram-rams.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 54