over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seth Feroce, NPC Pittsburgh

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This guy will probably take the whole show. Great build.
**broken link removed**

Ya, Seth has a great build and is a great person overall. Met him at this year's Northern KY. He won the HWT class and finished 3rd in the overall if I remember correctly.

Good to see TJ Schoenborn back onstage as well.

**broken link removed**

He posts here sometimes, as "wisconsin".

Is it me, or does some of the photos make him look two tone, dark on upper portion of his body. His legs look like they're golden...is that from the bad lighting?

Great physique nonetheless...

Is it me, or does some of the photos make him look two tone, dark on upper portion of his body. His legs look like they're golden...is that from the bad lighting?

It's most likely from wearing track pants back stage and not reapplying tan once he took them off. You can see the waist band line on his lower abs too.

Good to see TJ Schoenborn back onstage as well.

**broken link removed**

He posts here sometimes, as "wisconsin".
hell didn't know TJ was doing this show, he is usually known for his awesome conditioning, but he wasn't as sharp as usual conditioning wise, but I also know he's gone through a lot with injuries and what not, so just seeing him back on stage is freakin great, I hope he continues to push foward and compete cause when he brings it damn he brings it!!!!

I was surprised to see TJ up there as well. I met him at the USA and ate dinner with him and Mark Dugdale when Mark took the show in 04. He was not happy with his placing that year but he went on to win at the North American.. Its great that he is back.. Im anxious to see the results.

Seth won the LHW and overall.

TJ took 2nd in the HWs.

he said with flex that hes gonna take time off or w/e. IMO, why would this guy not go on to do the junior usa's in 3 weeks? or the junior nats, then the usa. There's no reason to just wait and grow, dude already could win his class at the usa's if he comes in a tad sharper. What do you guys think?

he said with flex that hes gonna take time off or w/e. IMO, why would this guy not go on to do the junior usa's in 3 weeks? or the junior nats, then the usa. There's no reason to just wait and grow, dude already could win his class at the usa's if he comes in a tad sharper. What do you guys think?

I agree, he looks like a friggin' super heavyweight.

Everyone has different motives and backgrounds though...

I had no idea Seth was only 24 y/o. Definitley gonna be a force down the road. Congrats to him on his win.

Amazing

**broken link removed**

I agree with Flex when he says Seth might be a pro by the end of the year. :eek:

A new interview for his prep for the Nationals.

**broken link removed**

New vid from MD

This was filmed after the Pittsburgh. He will probably not have anything online about his prep like the pros did before the O.

**broken link removed**

hell didn't know TJ was doing this show, he is usually known for his awesome conditioning, but he wasn't as sharp as usual conditioning wise, but I also know he's gone through a lot with injuries and what not, so just seeing him back on stage is freakin great, I hope he continues to push foward and compete cause when he brings it damn he brings it!!!!

I was wondering what had happened to him. I agree with you, his sharpness wasn't as great. But he his huge for sure.

Seth is a huge man, he looks bigger than what the scale reads. He has a very long, bright, sucessful future ahead of him.

Iron, it look like it is bad lighting as he does look two tone, unless the person putting on the color totally missed his abdomen.

I agree the guy has the total package and looks awesome.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131