over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Severe social awkwardness

Talk to a councilor and read of up cognitive behavioral therapy. In you case it sounds like you just need more experience being social. I say put yourself into uncomfortable situations as much as you can, know that you will feel anxiety but stick it out till it lessens. The more you do that the more your comfort zone with grow, you don't even have to necessarily talk to anyone at first. Start small, go to a book store, maybe a movie etc. Stay for a reasonable amount of time and build up from their. Maybe next time you go to the book store you nab a coffee at starbucks and work up to small talk with the barista.

You are experiencing a very common and treatable disorder. Get professional help and with the proper exercises and practice going outside your comfort zone, you can become accustomed to it and will find relief.

Thank you everyone that responded to this hurting gent. But please do not recommend psychotropic drugs as the person may be tempted to seek out these drugs without a prescription and bypass crucial elements of recovery.

Please read the counseling forum rules above.

Best wishes for speedy relief.

Dude I'm surprised no one else said this but,man up bro.I'm not trying to be a dick man.but sometimes in life you just have to grab your balls and say fuck it.if you keep living like this your wasting your life away.believe me it goes fast buddy.do it now while your young.don't look into stuff do much.iv tried a lot of meds and rec drug's. Nothing worked for me until I said to my self,fuck this shit I'm not living like this anymore. I know the anxiety can get bad.but that's when you have to be strong. Doing this can last forever bro.drugs just bandaid everything thing.everyone's so quick to jump on drugs these days.you don't want to live depending on drugs man.that's not the answer. Life changes and habit changes.goodluck

My advice: Don't take any substances to "help" self medicate. If your doctor prescribes an SSRI, try it. I would steer clear of benzos though. Those will only make things worse in the long run. Quit all recreational drug use too. That's only going to make the problem worse.

Problem with any med that makes you feel good or more sociable or what not - is when you take it away

Don't ask how I know

But, it's just life - When you start, you'll just keep digging deeper in that hole

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws