over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shawn Rhoden accuser is a con artist

I see a lot of anti Shawn posts here

Half of rape cases are fake

Why would she leave her husband Downstairs and go up to Shawn’s room alone?

doesn’t make any sense

It wasn't the husband. It was a photographer. But I agree.

And if I was going to a hotel room with a member of the opposite sex I would want the photographer to keep that camera rollin.

It wasn't the husband. It was a photographer. But I agree.

And if I was going to a hotel room with a member of the opposite sex I would want the photographer to keep that camera rollin.

Didn’t the police report say husband? Which she told him and they went to the hospital right away?

Seeing as she is a con artist and is known to fraud banks for money I don’t see how she has any word over shawn

People say lie detectors don’t mean shit but;

Lie detectors are used in court

Lie detectors are used to become a police officer

Lie detectors are used in government jobs

Lie detectors are used for top secret clearance in CIA and other government agencies

So why is it that they “work” or “mean something” in all those situations (and I’m sure many more) but in this and some other cases it doesn’t??

And that’s a legit question, not trying to argue with anyone as I understand the points brought up against them but we don’t know the series of questions asked either, so you can’t assume he thought it was consensual and that’s the whole basis of the lie detector etc...

I’m still going with my gut, she’s a fraud looking to fuck someone over for her own benefit... I’ve said it since the allegations came out...

No matter who employs it, it is not a scientifically viable method.

No matter who employs it, it is not a scientifically viable method.

Just because in many states a poly is not court admissible doesn't mean you can't be eliminated from job consideration for failing one. Two totally different things.

I see a lot of anti Shawn posts here

Half of rape cases are fake

Why would she leave her husband Downstairs and go up to Shawn’s room alone?

doesn’t make any sense

No. FBI statistics have it between 2 to 8 percent.

"What can confidently be said is that the number of false rape reports is nowhere near 99%. That 2014 study, one of the largest of its kind, analyzed LAPD police data and estimated that “the rate of false [rape] reports among cases reported to the LAPD [in 2008] was 4.5 percent.” A 2017 study utilized FBI data over the five-year period from 2006 to 2010 to conclude that “approximately 5% of the allegations of rape were deemed false or baseless” during that time period. A 2016 meta-analysis of seven studies addressing the same question estimated that 5.2% of rape allegations were false.

Furthermore, sexual assaults are among the most underreported form of crime: a majority of rapes, attempted rapes, and other sexual assaults go unreported.

Estimates vary, but researchers have concluded that the percentage of rapes reported to formal agencies is “quite low, ranging from 5–33%.” This would suggest that the pool of victims in position to make credible claims is much larger than the pool of people included in analyses of false reporting.

While the precise proportion of false rape reports may be undetermined, the most recent and credible research on this topic suggests that around 5% of rape or sexual assault allegations are false. No study has ever suggested anything close to 99% of such reports are false, and based on the most recent research, no study ever will."

This lady and her husband sound like real POS. Sounds like things are going to do a 180 and she, possibly him as well, will be behind bars!

If the husband really was waiting in the lobby, why would he let his wife go up to Rhodens room alone? I would be asking my wife why the hell she needed to visit another man in his hotel room alone. They could meet anywhere else so this doesn't make sense at all.

Yes I’m aware of that being a “reason” for unreliability which is stupid, it either works or it doesn’t should be the determining factor of it being reliable...

They don't work. Not here to argue, I only comment b/c you seem genuinely interested or curious. I have over 12 years experience working with them. As far as hiring it's just another part of the interview process. I've seen guys take off their jackets and they already have sweat stains down to their belts before they are hooked up. Their pulse is already 130 during the control questions. They stay in a constant state of adrenaline during the interview "test".

They are used as a tool to get people to spill their guts.

They are completely subjective in interpretation of results.

I just read when the accusation first come out Rhoden's trainer Charles Glass took him off his friends list and blocked him. So no innocent until proven guilty etc. I guess protecting his brand and maybe due to his many female trainees. Although with friends like that who needs enermies :eek:

Ouch, that hurts.

It seems like Shawn is still full steam heading toward the Olympia. Perhaps he feels it would hurt his case if he stopped training and looked ready to fold and go to jail. Palumbo says Shawn has text messages that benefit his case greatly.

Ouch, that hurts.

It seems like Shawn is still full steam heading toward the Olympia. Perhaps he feels it would hurt his case if he stopped training and looked ready to fold and go to jail. Palumbo says Shawn has text messages that benefit his case greatly.
An unsubstantiated claim made by Shawn himself. I mean do you really think he is just sitting on those texts and never bothered to share them with police? Police obviously have all the communication between the two, and the prosecutor still decided to bring the case to court.

I just read when the accusation first come out Rhoden's trainer Charles Glass took him off his friends list and blocked him. So no innocent until proven guilty etc. I guess protecting his brand and maybe due to his many female trainees. Although with friends like that who needs enermies :eek:

I wouldn't expect that from Glass.

An unsubstantiated claim made by Shawn himself. I mean do you really think he is just sitting on those texts and never bothered to share them with police? Police obviously have all the communication between the two, and the prosecutor still decided to bring the case to court.

I dont think you understand how this stuff works. Yes. He could have texts from anyone and not just the female. A defense or prosecution team does not tell eachother what info they have but only when they need to use the info.

What you are saying is like playing poker and telling everyone your card before the rest of the cards come out.

In court you use info strategically. And the cops dont always have all the info and this is why they have a trial.

I dont think you understand how this stuff works. Yes. He could have texts from anyone and not just the female. A defense or prosecution team does not tell eachother what info they have but only when they need to use the info.

What you are saying is like playing poker and telling everyone your card before the rest of the cards come out.

In court you use info strategically. And the cops dont always have all the info and this is why they have a trial.

But if Shawn has text messages that suggest his innocence, you don't think he shared them with the investigators immedaitely? Of course he did, and still they decided to prosecute.

But if Shawn has text messages that suggest his innocence, you don't think he shared them with the investigators immedaitely? Of course he did, and still they decided to prosecute.

Well now a days with this “me too” bullshit going on you can have text messages of a woman saying she wants your dick all over her and voice proof and video proof of her making the moves and you doing absolutely nothing and she changes her mind AFTER THE FACT and some idiot fucks out there will still consider that rape or not consensual....

The point is that the texts and evidence against her and helping Shawn may exist, but the prosecution can argue that even though she may have said whatever she wanted that DURING THAT SPECIFIC MOMENT it may have not been consensual...

So now it’s up the the prosecution and defense to prove their point in front of a court and jury...

It’s very different saying you have evidence and being out on a stand in front of people being drilled by a prosecution lawyer who’s done this a million times and also equally different for her saying she changed her mind or whatever but then facing a jury, judge and defense attorney (a very good one I hear) who’ve also done this a million times...

So of course they’re continuing with court....

I don't think you understand the reality of this. He was arrested. He has a trial ahead of him. He can't just run up to a police officer and say "here ya go" and they let him go.

A trial is like game or versus situation. They are tons of tactics handled by professionals that deal with this on a daily basis. Giving you opponent information prior to the court date is like showing your hand in poker. You will loose your edge.

If Shawn's side has any damaging information to discredit any witness or accuser than you show this at the trial and make your opponent scramble all in front of the jury and judge.

The authorities seized RHODENS phone and downloaded everything on it. They still felt they had enough on him and decided to move forward with the charges.

The authorities seized RHODENS phone and downloaded everything on it. They still felt they had enough on him and decided to move forward with the charges.

Wonder if they found anything else on there....makes ya (me at least) wonder.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws