gooey4.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 436
look at these sick ass legs!

Giaddddddd DAMN!!!

Attachments

• gooey.jpg
    gooey.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 429
You should post a pic of his wheels...One thing that stood out to me was his huge calves...

Re: yeah i don't know...

Mr.Huge said:
my boy gooey although he didnt come in his best i think hes got ya sorry.. just my opinion....

lool don't be sorry, that was already decided on contest day whether or not he got me that day was up to the judges. But in terms of freaky mass, I didn't wana step onstage with him...lol he had some shorts on in the competetor meeting, and he asked me if I was renegade from the boards, I was freaked out after I found out he was in the heavies with me...lol drooping with thickness.

Attachments

• latspread.jpg
    latspread.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 424
Priest thanks bro...I'm trying to make signifcant changes every season so that I may be a legitimate competetor for the USA and nationals a couple years down the line.
Thanks for following up on my progress, I really value that.
Peace,
Mo

Attachments

• happysidechest.jpg
    happysidechest.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 418
wussup fellas

:) hey huge, renegade, deca19 hows yous guys doin. Been busy as hell and not much besides work. Renegade you look great hows the progress coming, whats the stats, in a coupple of years your gonna be an amzing bber, deca huge as always you look great whats up next. As for me about 260 lbs still have abs and veins everywhere, dont want to get all chubby again. Pretty good for a fatkid... so far. Huge hope all is well with you and the fam. cya
Gooey

I must say that you all look great. Keep up the great work! Cjay

Hey Gooey,

Nice shots from the Collage Nats... Looking pretty damn thick...

chris

Stomper, C-Jay, Chris250: Thanks :)

Gooey: Hey freak Goood daaaayum 260with abs and veins!!!!..holy shit!!! lool that's awesome bro. Just don't do the collgiates again next year. As for me I've been workin maaad hours, and not much else is goin on, I got engadged :) that's about it. As far as bodybuilding, I'm not even thinking about it now.... I know I will be in the collegiates again next year, and a few warm up shows before that in NYC. I may also do the Jr. Nationals to get my ass whopped for a wake up call :)
Very nice hearing from ya bro for real!
Mo

hey gooey

whats your age and height again?

JW

well....

I feel about 65, 95% BF and 5'9" Im actually 24, will be 25 this friday. about 5'9" and right now sitting at 260, still keeping the abs trying not to get chubby again. Dont know BF% Off season not too worried. Renegade, hey buddy congrats on the engagement. Any women that can stay through the shit we do and put them through is a hell of a women, peace keep lifting and eating bro.
Gooey

Re: well....

gooey said:
I feel about 65, 95% BF and 5'9" Im actually 24, will be 25 this friday. about 5'9" and right now sitting at 260, still keeping the abs trying not to get chubby again. Dont know BF% Off season not too worried. Renegade, hey buddy congrats on the engagement. Any women that can stay through the shit we do and put them through is a hell of a women, peace keep lifting and eating bro.
Gooey

great going bro, i'm far from a judge and all, but i think you both can go a long way in the sport and wish ya's the best.

JW

so far so good....

love lifting weights and training and love the commitment of bbing but rather have the proverbial house with a the white picket fence and a well paying job. This is just a hobbie. Not to be takn too seriously. I'll always lift and train but how long I do shows is a different story. I'll take it as far as I see it is fun and enjoying it. Too many people in his world take this to serious and need to realize the important things in life do not always involve protein, weights and going to extremes. I do have some gifts but to stand on stage with some of the freaks out there now, I dont know takes me a long time to get my skin thin, those freaks walk around sometime year round with onion thin skin and about 240+ lbs of muscle. Geez:eek:
Gooey

Re: so far so good....

gooey said:
love lifting weights and training and love the commitment of bbing but rather have the proverbial house with a the white picket fence and a well paying job. This is just a hobbie. Not to be takn too seriously. I'll always lift and train but how long I do shows is a different story. I'll take it as far as I see it is fun and enjoying it. Too many people in his world take this to serious and need to realize the important things in life do not always involve protein, weights and going to extremes. I do have some gifts but to stand on stage with some of the freaks out there now, I dont know takes me a long time to get my skin thin, those freaks walk around sometime year round with onion thin skin and about 240+ lbs of muscle. Geez:eek:
Gooey

Well bro as you said you do what you can do when you can do it. It's supposed to be fun, but when real life calls make sure you pick up the phone. Not all of us have endorsement contracts that cover the bills, and even if you got that, you still gotta make time for you're family. That being said, most of the top guys that give a shit about theire health and take precautionary measures to ensure theire well being don't have onion think skin all year around. Most of the time most guys have to work for it (even dexter jackson). While it is tougher for you to drop pounds, many guys don't have the gift you and I have of putting on weight at will. And that is a much greater gift.

you all look fantastic.
wish i could get anywhere near that.
pred.

Thanx bro... appreciated :)

good to see all the support. i wish all you guys the best of luck and look forward to seeing some pics from next years show.

Later,

Todd

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear