over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Simethicone For distended stomach

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I eat clean but I have to do so in a way that cooperates with my metabolism. I have a fast metabolism so if I'm eating tons of brown rice and raw vegetables for example it is difficult to put on the muscle. Fiber will slow the digestion of carbs so this is why I purposely don't eat a diet that is high in fiber. I actually prefer brown rice and I like steel cut oats but if I'm bulking the stuff just gets in the way.

In likelihood I get most of my fiber from Ezekiel Bread.
In reference to bloating issues I am only referring to fiber supplements.

Makes sense, I'm the opposite I'm always hungry so I eat foods that fill me up. I do know quest bars have 14g per

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered

pumpkinhead

Registered
did your gastro ever do a stool sample with you and test you for H.pylori (bacteria). I was miserable all winter with horrible distention and pain, mainly in the upper abdomen. Gastro found I had a H.pylori infection. 2 weeks of 2 different anti-biotics, 4 pepto bismal / day, and 2 prevacid a day....I am right as rain now!!!

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
did your gastro ever do a stool sample with you and test you for H.pylori (bacteria). I was miserable all winter with horrible distention and pain, mainly in the upper abdomen. Gastro found I had a H.pylori infection. 2 weeks of 2 different anti-biotics, 4 pepto bismal / day, and 2 prevacid a day....I am right as rain now!!!
Yes that was one of the first tests they did.

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
Yes that was one of the first tests they did.
I hope your doing well bro. If you find the time would you care to supply some feedback on the supplements you've added to your regiment?
Which ones are working, which ones aren't and how so.

astral_essence

Registered
Verified Customer
Another supplement suggestion to research is Veda Gest by our very own Mike Arnold.

Using it over time instead of digestive enzymes can optimize your body's own production as it is geared more toward being and ayurvedic based product.. Or if preferred, you can stack your digestive enzymes with it.

I have used it for the last three months, 1-2 caps prior to each meal and my digestion has been great.

whiteman

Registered
Newbies
do you use a cpap machine? ive had mine for 5yrs. was never bloated either until i got my cpap. ive been to doctors and tried changing what i eat. probiotics. had tons of bloodwork done. had sonograms. had colonoscoy. had umbilical hernia surgery in 2016. went to doc to check for another hernia. dont have one. he told me my stomach fascia was ripped. had a six pack but now its 4. my stomach is distended all the time. real frustrating. i even had my cpap switched to a bipap 4 months ago thinking that the constant airflow from the cpap was the cause of my stomach fascia was torn from all the air in my stomach. which im pretty sure thats what caused it. when i lay down and flex my abs i have a football shape pop out the middle of my abs. hoping i can repair it on my own. they can cut me open and pull it back together he said. very painful from what he said. so you just gotta try to figure out what the cause of it is. im still trying. good luck

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bb28956