over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skip Lacour... Natural ?

Sharp

Newbies
Is Skip Lacour all natural then again how do you define natural, I have seen his DVDs and he is pushing a ton of weight. I have see several pros liftings DVDs and wonder why the are so sloppy in their form tossing around weight at will terrible form from what I was taught ?

Sharp said:
Is Skip Lacour all natural then again how do you define natural, I have seen his DVDs and he is pushing a ton of weight. I have see several pros liftings DVDs and wonder why the are so sloppy in their form tossing around weight at will terrible form from what I was taught ?

Skip is so far from natual its not even funny. Same with Jeff Willet and most the other guys who say they are "natual" I gaurantee they all have GH and test prescriptions and def don't only take hrt doses.

i actually emailed him back and fourth about 5 years ago and he defended to death being natural. I think i posted about it back on ripped mass a long time ago with some of the stuff he said.

Only Skip knows for certain, we can only speculate. But he still claims that he is indeed natural.

Jwillbc55 said:
Only Skip knows for certain, we can only speculate. But he still claims that he is indeed natural.

Ill take a mans word, ive seen him post on message boards, absolutley defending it. Seems like a nice guy, and like u said one can only speculate but hes the only one that knows.

sage

BigSdawg said:
Ill take a mans word, ive seen him post on message boards, absolutley defending it. Seems like a nice guy, and like u said one can only speculate but hes the only one that knows.

sage

This is my response, as well. I think I may have stated in the past that I thought he was full of shit when he says he is natural but I have seen so much in the last couple years with a couple guys racing through the ranks taking virtually nothing at all that I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

The sooner we accept that there are genetic freaks that can take nothing or damned near nothing and spank those of us that have used plenty, our view will be a bit more realistic, I think.

Skip

How do you define natural ??

People that dont use AS, but still use slin, IGF-LR3, GH, SEOs ect to gain the advantage over ther compitators.

Or on the other hand you have people who are natural that wont even use Vit-C.

Natural is drug-free (or should be). That means that a natural competitor should not have any drug at all in their systems and if you ask ME, it should be lifetime, as well.

We shouldn't need lie detector tests and piss tests. If all competitors had character no test would be needed.

Skip

Skip said:
Natural is drug-free (or should be). That means that a natural competitor should not have any drug at all in their systems and if you ask ME, it should be lifetime, as well.

We shouldn't need lie detector tests and piss tests. If all competitors had character no test would be needed.

Skip

Skip well said. The thing is unless he is caught and proven wrong you have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. The thing is in this huge world to think there is not genetic freaks walking around that can not accomplish this is foolish.
In every aspect of life there is gifted people that just can take it to a different level.

RC

Skip said:

Skip

agreed, good post.

Skip said:

Skip

Agreed with you Skip. Like your website by the way helped allot with my last comp.

It just pisses me off when guys that have juiced come off or start TRT and claim to be natural and compete in natural shows or when you see a natural show and a compeitors has used SEOs or anything they can get away with, clen and GH ect.

NATURAL = NATURAL for life IMO.

RazorCuts said:
Skip well said. The thing is unless he is caught and proven wrong you have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. The thing is in this huge world to think there is not genetic freaks walking around that can not accomplish this is foolish.
In every aspect of life there is gifted people that just can take it to a different level.

RC

If Ronnie had not juiced and trained natural with all his food and supplements I bet he would still be a monster.

I also agree that natural needs to be a lifetime thing. Just because you are clean now doesn't magically take away the 20 lbs. you gained while taking drugs.

I asked Skip not too long ago in one of his seminars what his definition of natural was. He said that if it can be sold legally he considers that natural.

so by ^^^ measure

grey area items such as slin and IGF would be fine??? i mean they are not really controlled yet.. and not really illegal... yet...

Ronnie was natual for quite a while. I think up till his late 20's. You'll see pics of him and he still isnt as big and lean as skip and the other big time "naturals" The human body is only capable of looking a certain way drug free, and it cannot look like skip. Once he passes a lie detector test with very specific ?'s, then I might belive it.

Phlmuscle said:
I asked Skip not too long ago in one of his seminars what his definition of natural was. He said that if it can be sold legally he considers that natural.

That means prohormones can help build a "natural" body ? If you can increase your testosterone levels 20 fold with prohormones,use "legally sold" antiaromatases and estrogen blockers etc ,does this mean you are natural ? Wow,30 years ago,steroids were sold legally and still do in some countries.The things people will say to make others believe what they want...when actually they mean the excact opposite.

This body ,with such mass and especially such detail is impossible to build with your own body's hormones .For me this is natural.Eat whatever you want and let's see how your body makes the hormones for muscle building.
If he wants to prove he's "natural" he can provide a blood sample and do so.He's the one living off this claim for so many years,i can't believe how come nobody has requested a blood sample till now.

Fake Natural

My wife has been competing and started in natural competition. She one her first two shows and has her third tom. She got her natural pro card last weekend. She's just a genetic freak. Just about to paint her up. In the last couple of natural shows, in fact all three, have been tested through polygraph. Not many know how to beat a lie detector, but I have seen a couple of sites on stage that lead me to believe that there may have been a couple of athletes indeed using pharm. per. enhanc. prod.? I could also be crazy.

Phlmuscle said:

Sold legally in which country?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311