over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleep aid/anxiety

Buddy, I have the PERFECT product coming out for JUST THIS PURPOSE. In fact, this is exactly what I am making it for--people who suffer from AAS induced anxiety and sleep problems (ex. trensomnia).

It will work at least as well as prescription anti-anxiety medications like Xanax and Valium, but without the addiction potential and with an active life perfectly suited to a bodybuilder's needs.

Don't believe me? Wait and see. No one else will have anything like this...and it will be legal (at least for now).
Keep me posted, sir. Doc prescribed me Xanax but I'm reluctant to take it. I use it as needed but I'd rather have something less addicting to fit the bill lol.

been a member here for a long time(different user names, never banned, just lost emails accounts profuscle passwords and could log in) , anywho....have you notice that no sponsor (except one that u wait a year to get ur stuff) carry any products for anxiety and sleeping aid, considering that most of us here abuse regularly with tren, DNP, clen, and other things giving you insomnia or extreme aggression and anxiety. Some alprazolam, lorazepam, ambien etc would be very helpful, a box of 100 0.5 m tabs of alpraz. in eastern european pharmacy is less than $10...It is more expensive for me to g every month pay the doc's visit and get the meds here than order online, can't believe none of the sources with good reputation started doing it yet.

I just popped 300mg Phosphatidylserine to help with my sleep. A little different though, I just never wake up feeling well rested. I'll update tomorrow if I notice any difference

Tren has my sleeping out of whack for sure.
Finally I decided to get a scrpit for 30 mg Restoril.
With a zzquill chaser..
Finally --it works..Im getting about 6-8 hours now.
Better than my usual 3

I just popped 300mg Phosphatidylserine to help with my sleep. A little different though, I just never wake up feeling well rested. I'll update tomorrow if I notice any difference

Smack thanks for the tip, had an old bottle of Seriphos took one before bed last nite aand slept better then I have in awhile. Gonna try again the next few nights.

Ak

Last edited:
I literally wake up every 15 minutes with restless leg syndrome sporadically kicking in making it even worse. Ambient is the only thing I have tried to gives me a refreshing nights sleep so I feel your pain!

Smack thanks for the tip, had an old bottle of Seriphos took one before bed last nite aand slept better then I have in awhile. Gonna try again the next few nights.

Ak

Np. I cant say I noticed much from it last night but trying again tonight. I had a long weekend and took today off from the gym so we'll see.

I also need to start getting to bed earlier as well.

Buddy, I have the PERFECT product coming out for JUST THIS PURPOSE. In fact, this is exactly what I am making it for--people who suffer from AAS induced anxiety and sleep problems (ex. trensomnia).

It will work at least as well as prescription anti-anxiety medications like Xanax and Valium, but without the addiction potential and with an active life perfectly suited to a bodybuilder's needs.

Don't believe me? Wait and see. No one else will have anything like this...and it will be legal (at least for now).
Phenibut? Do tell...

I literally wake up every 15 minutes with restless leg syndrome sporadically kicking in making it even worse. Ambient is the only thing I have tried to gives me a refreshing nights sleep so I feel your pain!
If you tell your doc you might get a script for some prami :D

Phenibut? Do tell...

Phenibut isn't new...and has a super long half-life (days), so it doesn't work for this purpose. It's long half-life also makes dependence almost a guarantee with regular use.

Np. I cant say I noticed much from it last night but trying again tonight. I had a long weekend and took today off from the gym so we'll see.

I also need to start getting to bed earlier as well.

Cant say it did too much, didnt have an easier time getting out of bed this morning.

Trying 600mg tonight with 200mg 5-HTP

Have it in spades. Either helps with the RLS or makes it worse. It's like gambling!

In your particular case it was a needed drug..sorry it didnt work out for you.
But for the REST of us--

Umm.....how did you get ur doc to write the script?
Im thinking about finding a new doc and telling him I was on it before and stopped because my RLS stopped.
But now it came back????
Is there a certain test they have to give you?

Product sounds good. Hoping it works just as good

pheniibut

phenibut is quite weak, don't believe the users online d tell it knocked them out they slept great - these would be the same ppl who d tell you that valeriana root works great - my ass. Nothing even as close as xanax or any other benzo or GHB for sleeping. I work out ate at night till 1am and and ususally take ambien 2-3 pills , with 100mg of benadryl and 20mg of melatonin and half a pill of clonidine and 20 mg of propranolol ( i do take ephedra b4 work out so i need the propranolol), but even on days i dont work out i still wont fall asleep easy, regardless of how tired i am, especially when using trenbolone, and god forbids -you need DNP for a week - forget about sleeping.
So i ve used ambien at night to get 5-6 hrs of sleep, and some kind of a bnezo at a moderate dose in the afternoon for a 2 hr nap so i can stay up late and do my work or work out, whatever.Been on the same dose for years with no need to up it till last few weeks with that tren (outta Component TH, havent had the same issues with the tren made from Finaplix when it was on the market)
Cleaning your gabba receptors is the best way to do it and they have a treatment like that in a clinic in Italy with Flumazenil - only while hospitalized that guarantees complete detox for 1 week, but has the time to spend to go to Italy.
Btw that Component TH is a completely different animal, compared to fina when it comes to brewing....but that s a different topic.

MJ works great, unless your regularly tested for work or something

phenibut is quite weak, don't believe the users online d tell it knocked them out they slept great - these would be the same ppl who d tell you that valeriana root works great - my ass. Nothing even as close as xanax or any other benzo or GHB for sleeping. I work out ate at night till 1am and and ususally take ambien 2-3 pills , with 100mg of benadryl and 20mg of melatonin and half a pill of clonidine and 20 mg of propranolol ( i do take ephedra b4 work out so i need the propranolol), but even on days i dont work out i still wont fall asleep easy, regardless of how tired i am, especially when using trenbolone, and god forbids -you need DNP for a week - forget about sleeping.
So i ve used ambien at night to get 5-6 hrs of sleep, and some kind of a bnezo at a moderate dose in the afternoon for a 2 hr nap so i can stay up late and do my work or work out, whatever.Been on the same dose for years with no need to up it till last few weeks with that tren (outta Component TH, havent had the same issues with the tren made from Finaplix when it was on the market)
Cleaning your gabba receptors is the best way to do it and they have a treatment like that in a clinic in Italy with Flumazenil - only while hospitalized that guarantees complete detox for 1 week, but has the time to spend to go to Italy.
Btw that Component TH is a completely different animal, compared to fina when it comes to brewing....but that s a different topic.

actually take that back, I had an old container of pfenibut and since we were talking about that here, i decided to add a 3 scops of it to my daily nap RX - gerodorm + clonazepam and 5mg of Melatonin. slept for 4 hrs and barely heard the alarm, and if I didnt have stuff to do would ve slept another few hrs. So conclusion is - pheniput combined with real benzos work - makes them stronger, but is a weak substance by itself. Regardless -it still messes ur gabba receptors and signals to the brain, and restoring those receptor sensitivity would be great.

actually take that back, I had an old container of pfenibut and since we were talking about that here, i decided to add a 3 scops of it to my daily nap RX - gerodorm + clonazepam and 5mg of Melatonin. slept for 4 hrs and barely heard the alarm, and if I didnt have stuff to do would ve slept another few hrs. So conclusion is - pheniput combined with real benzos work - makes them stronger, but is a weak substance by itself. Regardless -it still messes ur gabba receptors and signals to the brain, and restoring those receptor sensitivity would be great.

Phenibut actually works quite well--if you take enough.

MA, any update on your sleeping aide you said you have coming to market? PM if you don't mind

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws